• Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:15 pm
It has been confirmed!! biggrin

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=21173

Please note that this is NOT MW2. But it will still be awesome!! whee
What do you guys think?
Otoh, I thought the Conduit was kind of a dissapointment...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 pm
It seems kinda weird they are releasing Call of Duty 4 on the Wii now, why not just release MW2? They already have COD WaW on Wii.

The only Call of Duty I played on the Wii is Call of Duty 3 and it was ok, so idk if this one will be good or not.  

futuramaguy42

ravemast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Yeah, I noticed that too recently.. I think it's good that Activision is bringing this to the Wii. Although most likely it'll be missing things from the other consoles.. Even though I won't be picking this up, as I already own the PC version, I'll definitely play it for the motion controls xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:02 pm
ravemast
Yeah, I noticed that too recently.. I think it's good that Activision is bringing this to the Wii. Although most likely it'll be missing things from the other consoles.. Even though I won't be picking this up, as I already own the PC version, I'll definitely play it for the motion controls xD

PC versions are usually the best. I have COD 4 on Xbox 360 and WaW on PC. World at War on PC is great because 1. more players per server, 2. Free DLC, and 3. The people on PC are generally more mature then console gamers.

Also keyboard and mouse is awesome. biggrin  

futuramaguy42

ravemast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm
futuramaguy42
ravemast

PC versions are usually the best. I have COD 4 on Xbox 360 and WaW on PC. World at War on PC is great because 1. more players per server, 2. Free DLC, and 3. The people on PC are generally more mature then console gamers.

Also keyboard and mouse is awesome. biggrin

Haha, yeah I have to agree with all three of your reasons. I love keyboard and mouse as well. After getting used to playing PC games, I can't stand analog sticks on PS or Xbox's xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 pm
Good for the Wii!
Hope this game works out well for the the people who only have Wiis.  

-Hel the Reaper-

Devlin Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 am
The cynic in me predicts that this is going to turn out hilariously bad, but still good for Wii owners who'd been wanting to play this game. My main concern is that seeing as COD4 for was mostly an online game, no one seemed to really give a s**t about the storyline aside from some of the cool cinematic moments, but online was where it was at. I wonder how well the online system will transfer over to Wii.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 pm
Hm...... Not buying it. =D  

V1SUAL K31

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:41 pm
Anything old is new for the Wii...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 pm
...Have none of you seen the screenshots? It looks like the only way this could be a worse port is if it was Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop.

User Image  

GuruGuru214

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 pm
Yeah. The textures are plain horrible. how is that an army uniform? is there even going to be an amazing multiplayer?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am
Oh wow, those screens are pretty bad.. xD  

ravemast

Kalathiss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm
For my feeling on this game, I refer you to this comic.

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/sillies.php?d=20090819  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm
cool port bro

edit: Where did you guys see screens for this?

edit again: nevermind I found some. That is pathetic; it looks like the DS game.  

Waynebrizzle

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Waynebrizzle
cool port bro

edit: Where did you guys see screens for this?

edit again: nevermind I found some. That is pathetic; it looks like the DS game.

Yeah, I've seen better looking N64 games.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff