Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Frosty Mountain ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:16 am
Locale Name:Frosty Mountain

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Unaligned

Description:
Frosty Mountain....A large summit that stretches to the skies that exists in an ever snowing season. A number of glaciers are nesteled within its recesses and it has become home to many winter lovers and the playground for winter sports of every shape and size.

Past Events:*Gungal leaves the mountains for faita clan
*tao appeared and left
*Tootsie, Kiruko approached the mountain.
*Ace won some gold medals
*Data Towers recruited Ace
*lich king summons up a blizzard making it snow all over byako
*neo who of the jarians enters the mountain finding a vault containing cybermen

Current Events:A poor traveler is stuck in the mountains  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:36 pm
gungal Made his way down from the mountain, his beard was covered in snow and he looked like a moving tiny mountain. He trecked down the moutain path bobbing up and down.

gungal: "i could go for a beer right now"  

timpey

timpey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:44 am
As he stomped along, he could see a city in the distance.

Ahhh, finally a place to rest me feet.

Suddenly he tripped and went hurtling down the mountain.

Wwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rolling more and more as the mountain got steeper and steeper, turning him into a large snow ball.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:21 pm
Taos blade clinked softly against the metal buckles on his black pants. The snow has frosted over his eyebrows giving them a pure white tint. His pale cheeks seemed to be rosy, an side effect brought upon by the harsh conditions. Tao had no idea what he was doing in this part of the world or why he had even decided to take this path back to the city, nor did he care.

He had collected the trophy and was on his way to cash the cheque, or in this case, exchange the severed head for a briefcase full of cash. The cash he would make should just about pay off the resources he had used to track down the victim. Sleezy motel rooms, the nights of constant drinking while theiving cars from motorists, the extra ammo and equipment he needed.

As it happened Tao had seriously under-estimated the cunning nature of his target, the guy had given him a run for his money but that's what Tao loved. The unexpected nature of the hunt, the thrill of the chase and the pleading of the target as they begged for mercy just before Tao raised the Soul Taker and sliced across their neck. The gush of blood as the arterial spray lashed across Taos pale face had almost made him scream with glee, as ever he restrained himself. Collected the trophy and swept silently off into the night sky.

With the mountainous range almost out of the way Tao cracked a grin as he thought about getting a hot shower, a bottle of whiskey and a pack of cigarettes before settling down in a dark quiet corner of a bar, hell he would maybe even pick up a lady, from Acacia Avenue, to take home with him for a few hours. That was if the thought tickled his fancy at the time. He lived for the moment, its what he did now. The moment was all he cared about.

Tao Kai Tze

timpey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:24 am
As gungal kept rolling down the snowy slopes. the path got bumpier, with the area become more rocky.

"Ouff* Ow% Ahh* Son of a#*/!"

He just managed to pop his head out and spot a figure walking to the city up ahead. He was on a collision course towards him.

"Ah oH!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:53 pm
Tootsie strolls around in her snow outfit, getting a little chilly. "I think it's high time to visit the bar!" She said to herself.

p o t a t o - f a r m

Tealiteful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:59 am
Kiruko lands on the top of a giant snow covered mountian looking at her surroundings...

"Wow its so pretty up here."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:08 pm
Ace was shreading down the mountain on his hoverboard and he came to a cliff he kept going and he went over the cliff
and did a triple backflip landing on the main part of the track
and kept going "YAHH!!!" as he shreaded down the track  

Magical Snow Dragon

timpey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:55 am
gungal managed to grab the snowy mountain with his robotic arm and change direction, avoiding a collision.

But he was still in trouble as he rolled towards the city, slamming into one of the buildings on the outskirts.

He shook it of, wobbling a bit, as snow dropped of him.

"Whooaa, what a ride."

He got up and took a walk into the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:43 pm
Ace continues at full speed. His hover board is running low on jet fuel.
He tries to stop, but he's going too fast,
as his board is getting closer to the ground it was only a matter
of time before he gets pounding from the snow and ice in a wipeout!!!

Ace yells out loud "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

Then a tought pops in his head.

He thinks it out loud "I could jump off the cliff,release my parashoot and land softly at the bottom of the mountain like feather."

So he dose as he plans and tagets the cliff,but his board will
touch the ground in a matter of seconds

He says to him self "come on just a little closer."

Once he hits the cliff the board skids the ground and causes him to
flip rapidly off the cliff he tries to get in the right position.

Then he yells out loud "Sh&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A drift of wind got him into position to release his parashoot.
He releases his parashoot right on time.

Ace speeks with releif "That is what you call a close call!"  

Magical Snow Dragon

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:35 pm
A man in a dark blue suit came up to the mountain. He was an executive recruiter for Data Towers Inc. "A close call indeed Mister Ace."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:01 pm
Ace got socked with curiosity.

Ace speeks while confused "Who are you and are you hitting the slopes? or something else."

Ace wrap's up his parashoot and looks at the scrathces on the board.

Ace sighs "not again got to repair the board one more, maby I could mod it while I'm at it to."  

Magical Snow Dragon

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:41 pm
"My name is unimportant. I am here to see if you are interested in a job. The man whom I represent has become aware of your certain expertise." the man said, giving a small pause for dramatics. "So are you interested? We can promise a very fair amount of benefits."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:10 pm
Ace replies...

"Yes indeed, I would like to to presume this misson your talking about.

Ace stands with a strong amount of confidence.

"so what are the basics and objectives of this mission?"

Ace reminded him self.

"So who is your boss? And is this clan related?"  

Magical Snow Dragon

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:05 pm
((Waiting form Evan and Megumi to post domokun ))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff