Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am

This is Koi's hidden mountain. Well, the mountain isn't hidden, but the house is. It lays upon the very top of the mountain. It takes 3 days to get to the top of the mountain (12 posts) if you don't know the way. Along that way, you can fall and be hurt. The only creature with wings able to fly through the air to the mountain, is Goji. The reason for this, is not that he is able to withstand it, it is because the wind have a 'mind' of their own, and blow away anybody who tries to enter. The winds can blow up to an S-Rank attacks worth of constant wind. The winds of the mountain will blow away any others.

Roll a die:
1- Slip and fall (back 2 posts)
2- Hit by a falling rock (Start over)
3- Bit by snake (Roll another die. Even- You just need to take a post of 5 sentences to treat it, Odd- It's poisonous. You have 2 hours IRL to get the poison removed.)
4- You make it up 1 post.
5- Pack of wolves attacks you (Fight the wolves. 1 posts to fight 1 of them. Random number generator between 7 and 50. That's how many there is.)
6- You make it up 1 post.

If you are with Koi, he will take you through a special area that only his chakra, and people he lets can go through. There is a shaft heading to the top of the massive mountain, that shoots warm air up, and can lift bodies. Beside it is a gas that makes you float down to the bottom, and is highly flammable just like the wind.

At the top is the house, and a training field. Koi doesn't have it completly finished, but he is good with what he has so far.

Home

It is two story tall house, with a basement. There is a garden with special plants. There are several plants that Koi can harvest poison from, and several he can make antidotes for the poison.

First Story-

There is a kitchen and a living room. There is a long hallway with a dining room, bathroom, guests room, and an entrance to the basement. The door to the basement is a 3 foot thick steel door, if the proper code isn't put in (1337), a toxic gas is released that first will knock you out for 24 hours (IRL) and will make you lose all 5 senses for the rest of the week (IRL).

Second Story-

There is a landing pad for Goji. An entrance to Goji's room is accessable from the roof only, and to get to the roof you need to go through Koi's room. Goji's room has a large nest, and a giant water bottle. Koi's room has a large window over top of the roofing, which is 2.5 feet of plexiglass. There is a large bed for 2 and a walk in closet with all of Koi's disguises.

Basement-

The true horror of the house is laying within the basement. Koi has his storage of body parts there, and his torture toys are there as well. The first toy is a chair with a bucket underneath, and when Koi flips a switch, the one being tortured is electrocuted. His second toy is a table with large hatches to hold down whomever he is playing with. Then, he can pull out one of his many little toys and begin to pull out nails, cut of fingers etc. until they squeel. His third toy is his favourite toy. It is chains set up to something that if you pull on it, the person's limbs are ripped off of their body. Oh the fun and joy! There are also 3 large preservetive tanks that are able to preserve dead and alive bodies.

Tanks:
1)

2)

3)

Training Field

The training field has a large arena similar to a tennis field. There are dummies along the side that range from wood to steel. Koi has a set of bow and arrows, and there is a place to make puppets. He has a weapon rack, and a pool, to train in. The pool is 5 meters deep at the deep end, and 3 feet at the shallow end. There are sets of weights to do some reps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!Add-Ons!

Library

The library contains these jutsu:

Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Copied from Konoha Library)
Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique (Copied from Konoha Library)
Demonic Illusion • Mirror Heaven and Earth Change (Copied from Grass Library)
Doton Ninjutsu up to Chuunin (Copied from Grass Library)
Raiton Ninjutsu up to Chuunin (Copied from Grass Library)
Katon Ninjutsu up to Chuunin (Copied from Grass Library)
Genjutsu up to Chuunin (Copied from Grass Library)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am
Still surpressing the chakra, Koi entered the hidden entrance behind a rock. He then went to the air field and was shot up to the house. "I hope Goji gets here." Koi said to himself as he walked into his house. He walked in and madea bowl of ramen. Some didn't know, but Koi loved to cook. As he made the ramen he sat down and plopped a movie into the dvd player. He smiled as he popped in a funny movie. He looked around and saw how lonely he was. Was it because he was a freak? Or because he was a badass? He should try being nice to people. Though he isn;t really allowed in most villages now. He was only allowed in Rain and Rock. Everywhere else he was a rogue or a wanted criminal. And he was only a genin. He couldn't wait to hear that he was a chuunin. He would be so happy to find it out. He just couldn't wait. He looked around as small bit of rain began to dribble on the base of the mountain. "Damn." He said as he was above the clouds.

((In Naruto, they do have movies and theatres...))  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 am
((Indeed they do))
Yukio gently rested himself and his plane nearby. He sighed and pulled out an apple to eat. Following this guy was tough, but somewhat rewardful. He'd never to the rain country before, but he'd heard of it. His ears suddenly perked up as he heard one of his favorite movies being played inside. He grinned and dared himself to take a peek. Slowly peeking into a nearby window, he placed a hand over his mouth to keep him from doubling over in laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:18 pm
(I take it you didn't read the first post? You aren't able to come up here on a plane, you have to climb. Your PAPER PLANE would have been blown away by the immense winds of the mountain. Then you have to go and climb up and do a bunch of hard stuff. No point in even coming...)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 pm
READ THE GOD DAMN FIRST POST! YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 pm
((I thought those things didn't count when you follow somebody who already knows the way.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 pm
((I left in peace. And I don't care if you can change your physical shape to shadows, you need to make the 12 posts, same with you Fenrir. Or I could come to the base of the mountain, if I wsan't going to be attacked and I would invite you in, but I'm afraid you'll attack me.))

(You wanted an extra eye, I gave 2. And, you guys said I was surrounded. I was in a gigantic puppet machine thing... not really classified yet... If Masumi wants me, she can just send her own ANBU. And stop saying I'm a rogue, that's meta gaming.)

(Fenrir: You said you went up on a plane. And the fact that you guys didn;t even post at the gates just says that you weren't following me.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm
((Alright alright let's stop the red letter shouting shall we? Now the way I see it there are three things we can do. One is to keep shouting and pointing accusations at each other. Two is to go through the long and tedious and God knows confusing entering game Koisu wants us to do. Or just continue rp from the positions we're currently in. Now, I say that since the second option would just be annoying for kune and me, and boring for koi since he won't have anyone to rp with, I say we go with third option and have some fun.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm
(That's the point. I'm sick of fighting. I always fight with this RPC. And the only way your coming up, is if I let you. I already said I'd go down, if we TALK. Don't fight. Once someone attempts to fight me, it's over, I'll just jump off the mountain and kill myself. I'm ******** sick of it. I just want to lay my RPC here and stop RPing, but everyone is always after me. And Kune, as head of the Nara clan, I'd think you'd be the one to try and change my direction. Maybe try and get me to fight alongside Akatsuki? Guess not. So, come in for a drink?)

EDIT:

(Kune: ok... And if I fly away? Then what? Also, I know I'm genin, but every village I've gone to has been retarded... Why don't you TALK to Ion? He'd most likely change if you show him what being good does. He grew up with evil.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 pm
((Damn.....that ended well.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm
((Umm....my character doesn't like to fight at all. Can I come in?))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff