Submit

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 am
Let's just all dream about what they can do to improve Pokemon, by either taking out things or adding them in. |D Because then we'd have this totally epic game that we could ask someone to make, after he gets storyline/script from us. XD

I think we should have changeable clothing. And the chance to really join the organizations.
And the last game created should have ALL the regions [as technology will allow it by then], and ALL the organizations working together [and backstabbing each other] to come on top.
Because seriously, I doubt that Snagem were the only people to benefit from Cipher's shadow Pokemon plan. [And Wes/Ryuuto as well, but Wes doesn't count because he was already a Snagem member.]
Oh! And instead of token legendaries, it'll be token commons. Yes, you'll have to catch the Pokemon worse than Tentacruel-- Bidoof.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 am
I'd dig a 3D, more detailed console RPG.
With more customisation and freedom involved, more like the manga than the anime,
And Pokemon more rare, and not as easy to catch.
Also, a new leveling system.

Volatic

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Volatic
With more customisation and freedom involved, more like the manga than the anime,

New? Like, it extends past 100?

HMs should be removeable just like any other move, making it less of a hassle to import Orre Pokemon because Cipher really needed five different shadow Pokemon with the HM FLY and thirty with SURF [WHERE THE HELL WOULD THEY SURF, IT'S MOSTLY DESERT.], and give these Pokemon good move sets.
Heart scales should stop being demanded as the only compensation. I think I've given well over a hundred in Diamond alone. AT LEAST VARY IT UP AFTER AWHILE. DON'T YOU WANT SOME ROCKS/EVERSTONES? I KEEP FINDING THEM UNDERGROUND MORE THAN YOUR PRECIOUS HEART SCALES.

There were some others, but I've forgotten. Liveaction; less "same adventure for everyone" play, more diversity [MMO?]; bigger variety of Pokemon available regardless of whether or not you've beaten the E4. I seriously doubt that just beating your region's top five trainers will cause a horde of "foreign" Pokemon to move in.

AND EVERY SINGLE ORGANIZATION NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO HONEST! "If you beat me, I'll give you the password/card/key/location/etc." NO. DOES THAT MEAN THAT IF A FOUR YEAR OLD BEAT YOU AND DEMANDED AN ICE CREAM PARTY, YOU GUYS WOULD THROW IT?

>> I overreacted. Excuse me, I'm going to bore myself now by playing the game with the same battle mechanics as the last decade and a half.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm
I wish they would lower the amount of EVs...

Maybe that's just me. I'm all for customizing your pokemon, but to worry about EVs and IVs is kind of annoying if you have stuff to do and still want to play competitively...

Thats probably why I like GSC RBY. You can train each pokemon to it's potential, instead of breeding boxes full of babies who see daylight for a little bit more than 5 seconds.  

Bulbasaurr

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:18 pm
Bulbasaurr
I wish they would lower the amount of EVs...

Maybe that's just me. I'm all for customizing your pokemon, but to worry about EVs and IVs is kind of annoying if you have stuff to do and still want to play competitively...

Thats probably why I like GSC RBY. You can train each pokemon to it's potential, instead of breeding boxes full of babies who see daylight for a little bit more than 5 seconds.

Yea, I miss how stats were back in RBYGSC. You could use up to, I think it was ten, drugs for EACH stat, instead of like, five if you use them before killing the e4 now.
Seriously, Pokemon battles used to be just about strategies and what moves you got, not how good are you at getting stats. Because that's not fair to the people who play it for fun, and don't want to waste away their hours breeding. Because, if Pokemon were real, that wouldn't be fair to them.
"Sorry, you don't have the right attitude, so I'm going to make you and Ditto make for hours on end until you bear me an egg that contains the Pokemon that has the stats and moves I want!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:09 am
Make it an MMO?
And a PBR that doesn't suck?  

melikefood

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am
melikefood
Make it an MMO?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:46 am
Volatic

New? Like, it extends past 100?

Nah, no RPG exists without a level cap, and level 100 is a fair mark.
I mean more like, expanding more on the one we have now.
Highering the EV cap, and giving us a way to check EVs would be cool.
Being able to learn more than four moves at a time.

Also, wild Pokemon not being above the level they're SUPPOSED to evolve.
Like a swarm of level 50 Pidgeys.
l:
That's just annoying.

Volatic

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 am
Bulbasaurr
melikefood
Make it an MMO?

This.

Also, let's see the "Battle Someone" mode on the handheld games.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:28 am
Another thing I would like to see is the AIs not being so stupid and pathetic... Make them more challanging, especially the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 and Champion. Also, make the roaming legendaries not as much of a pain to capture. I've been trying to capture Latios in my Emerald version for some time now. I have it's HP down to a very tiny amount (I can hardly tell it has any) and I think it is asleep, and I still can't seem to capture it. I must have thrown at least 30 ultra balls at it (one per spotting of course) and still haven't captured it. I don't have any master balls, or I'd use one... That gets extremely frustrating...  

CrissAngelLover12345

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
Another thing I would like to see is the AIs not being so stupid and pathetic... Make them more challanging, especially the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 and Champion. Also, make the roaming legendaries not as much of a pain to capture. I've been trying to capture Latios in my Emerald version for some time now. I have it's HP down to a very tiny amount (I can hardly tell it has any) and I think it is asleep, and I still can't seem to capture it. I must have thrown at least 30 ultra balls at it (one per spotting of course) and still haven't captured it. I don't have any master balls, or I'd use one... That gets extremely frustrating...

But that's the point. Legendaries wouldn't be very fun if we could catch them with a Pokeball at full health. Nor very strong.
And I know what you mean, but I've had Latios in my Ruby for years and I've just recently decided that I will trade a Master Ball over to catch that ********. Because it's been what, three years that RSE has been out? Four? And I still don't have him.
On the other hand, I was smart and captured my Emerald's Latias with a master. But then she got deleted [as well as the token legendaries and Ruby's kings], so I had to get someone to give me theirs for my Diamond game.

I was also gonna say the moveset! Someone beat me to it! XDD
It'd be nice to have either every move, or at least five/six. Because there've been so many moves that I've wanted to (re)teach Pokemon and I'm like, "DX AUGH! I WANT THAT MOVE SO BADLY!"
They also need to fix either Aggron's moveset, the TMs [actually, why can't we have every single TM from all gens be listed? I mean, they just barely broke the 50 limit this gen], or its type. It doesn't learn a SINGLE ROCK-TYPE OFFENSE MOVE! stressed Ugh, it's so annoying, I wanted to give my Abigail a nice rock-type move to replace Dig, and what's my best bet?
Stealth Rock TM. =_= No, I want her to be offense. I'm saving SR for someone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:32 pm
i say the anime. practically, the anime sucks, in my opinion. i love the game and im fanatic over the manga. the anime isn't amusing anymore...it's getting boring. i miss misty crying
the anime is basically, ash finding trouble. team rocket comes and messes with him. ash gets pikachu to blast them into the sky, and saves the day.
nothing interesting  

silent ruki

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm
kakoo-free
i say the anime. practically, the anime sucks, in my opinion. i love the game and im fanatic over the manga. the anime isn't amusing anymore...it's getting boring. i miss misty crying
the anime is basically, ash finding trouble. team rocket comes and messes with him. ash gets pikachu to blast them into the sky, and saves the day.
nothing interesting

I know, hunh? It'd be nice if they took a page from the anime and actually CHANGED MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER every game generation. Like, it'd be nice to see some new people, and if they just happen to mingle with the older people, awesome! If not, hey, it's still awesome anyways!
That's probably what makes the manga so popular. They bring in fresh blood to shape and mold, and then they go bye-bye after a gen is gone, but no one's truly sad, because we'll see them again!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 pm
CrissAngelLover12345

I think in the battle frontier, someone attacked my gliscor three times with thunderpunch.:I  

Bulbasaurr

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:56 am
I had a thought, and then I forgot it.

...Might've been creature creations, like making Ant Pokemon an' shizz.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff