BE SURE TO STOP BY AND SAY HI Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am
It would be nice if you would please stop by and say hello when you come on first thing.

My name is Samu Kimi, but in reality, it's Sarah. Most of my friends in reliaty have a gaia, and I've met many more really good friends on here too. This guild was my dream ever since my friend addisonperez made one. A roleplay guild is what we need, so here is one bad a** roleplay!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 pm
Not sure if I should put it here, but hello everyone! I'm rengeki/Taylor, so nice to meet you!  

Lord Chitsume

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 pm
I'm glad you decided to join! Yes, greetings are always welcome here. Sorry if the guild is a bit need of work. I had, like, 87k, but then unneeded expenses kind of blew out my cash. sweatdrop I barely have enough to get more ink to buy more tattoos! eek *I know it's shock everyone!* rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm
Hola people i am xHis_Beautiful_Nightmarex but just call me Becca ^.^  

I-CrissXApplesauce-I

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm
kk Becca! Please join the roleplay! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Hallo all! I'm sure we'll all be great friends. biggrin

Unless of course you hate me or my views... ._.

But that wont happen, because I wont tell you them! rofl

I'm feeling a bit insane at the moment (perfect guild name for me), so I'll come back later and introduce myself when I feel fit...

*sigh*

But I supposed I should say my name.

'Allo, I'm Suiveur de Dieu, and I won't tell you what that means, because that would be expressing my views....

>.>
<.<

Ah, what the hell. It means Follower of God. Deal weeth it if you don't like it, because I can't/won't change it. O:

You say: if you're a follower of God, why'd did you say 'what the hell', why are you such a b***h, and why did you just say 'b***h'?

I reply: When did I ever say I was a non-cussing Christian! rofl

Anyways, you can call me Suiveur, but not Dieu. That means 'God' and I don't deserve that title. *stern look*

Or... You can call me Elixx... My username was recently Xx_Elixx_xX, and that's what I use for a lot of stuff...

Or, ETMR works. That means Elixx The Moose Rider, of course. I am of the Moose Rider clan, which consists of my sisters and I. wink Wanna join? Become my adopted sister (IRL!) and we'll talk about it.

Hokay, that's all for now! Off to roleplay! O:<

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:22 pm
Oh oh oh oh!! I wanna be an adopted sister!!! rofl rofl And I didn't know that your username meant follower of God!! I love you for that!!! C:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm
I want you to be my adopted sister too!! O: That would be great. >W< In fact, I should make you my adopted sister.

Dyaaaaaw, thank you. 4laugh I'm glad my username bring meh LUVZ, not hate. ._. I haven't received ONE hate mail yet. biggrin

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:25 pm
That's FABulous! 4laugh I have to get off now, i'll se ya tommorrow. kk?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm
HELLLEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can call me rose  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 am
Hi Rose!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 am
User Image
hey im Andrew just cal me AJ or Drew or something random.
hehe i love this kitten pic  

Dante the Demon Forger

400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 am
xd it's hilarious!!! C:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 am
Hey peoplez! I'm Your_Last_Wish_For_Death, man I hate typin tht so just call me Sabrina, because it is my name. Some people call me Bri or Sabri-bri, and i don't really care, if I reconize it i'll answer. =) I have a fasination with putting a z or x at the end of my words so if you don't like it ignore it. lolx. I'm happy to be in my this guild cause it suits me. Right Sarah? lolx anyway peace.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Samu Kimi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:29 pm
Yes, it does suit you, Sabri. I am glad you decided to be on for once. how's life?  
Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff