Icon
  Both
  Neither
  There is a difference? O_O
View Results

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:22 pm
Do you guys make custom avatars or icons? If so, (if you want, we would luv you)share with us~ heart i would love to use some of them for the random forum sites i go to, and I would love to see what you guys make. ^^

I kinda want other anime avatars and icons too, if you want, if you have them, post as well? sweatdrop I want to see them.

PS: anyone make D. Gray-Man icons? *wants kanda one* I would also love Izumi icon/avatar~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:55 pm
Wee ~ I love making avatars.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Visit here -
http://photobucket.com/albums/b5/michiruair/  

Humiko

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:17 pm
O.. that's a lot.

Btw, what's an icon? Is it the ones that are displayed on Desktop?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:57 pm
I would If I knew wich progran I need..... sweatdrop  

Ren_ai_Rei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:39 pm
Icons are smaller, i guess. Like those you use on AIM. ^^ And wow! those are really pretty avatars! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:57 pm
wow! i love them!! especially the AIR ones that you have on your link!! i already saved the one of Kanna (cuz she's my favorite character!! ^_^ )  

AnimeChick4DDR

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:27 pm
WARNING: I have no idea on how to make effects with Photoshop 7.
Erm, yea. So that's about it. Here are "boring" avatars of mine:

User Image
Shizumasa

User Image
Fullmoon (Not mine, as you can see, but it perdy. xD)

User Image
ALLEN-KUN <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:28 pm
ALLEN!! heart xd  

akeikas
Captain

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:37 pm
Here's some I made...

Old:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other series:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

Newer:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other series:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---

And yes... I own a graphic site. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:39 pm
Wow, Shadowed Secrets, those are really pretty! heart _ heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:12 am
VERY shiny. o_o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:12 pm
T.T
You people are so good with graphics I can't do anything!
>.> Paint Shop pro hates me!
Can you people tell wich program I need to make em spiffy?

Ren_ai_Rei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:43 pm
WOW!! heart nice!! those are really good!!! O_O Can I ask you to make me a custom one for 100g? or more? But thats all I can spare at this moment. sweatdrop Actually, if you can make it later...maybe next month, I might have more to spare. 3nodding xd those are really good!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:51 pm
Amazing what a program can do!
*Bows down to download.com*
^-^ I have made some! YAY!!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image[User ImageUser Image

Ren_ai_Rei

Shadowed Secrets

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:25 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
WOW!! heart nice!! those are really good!!! O_O Can I ask you to make me a custom one for 100g? or more? But thats all I can spare at this moment. sweatdrop Actually, if you can make it later...maybe next month, I might have more to spare. 3nodding xd those are really good!! heart

Thank you everybody! 4laugh
I actually spent about 4 years of my life experiencing on web and graphic design. 3nodding It wasn't a waste after all, is it? xD

You don't have to pay me that much! gonk

You can PM me for details. x3 ( I'll maybe charge you 45g for each. 3nodding heart )

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff