Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Japanese Student Guild

Back to Guilds

The place to learn about Japan and all facets of Japanese culture 

Tags: Japanese, Student, Guild 

Reply Anything Goes (well, almost anything)
Anime question Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonyrkul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 am
i dont know what anime to watch

i been watching gundam 00 and i know im going to finish it

i am trying to find a new one

theres alot that i have seen

death note
code geass r1 and r2
dbz
yu yu hakusho
samurai champloo

please help me find 1

some action would be good and some funny stuff razz

i dont mind nudity unless its a nuddy party every 5 minutes >_< i hate that
Please and thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am
haha after that pic u asked me to draw (working on it) id say try negima ^^ also naruto, black cat, d-gray man, inuyasha, zombie powder, tsubasa, ummmmmmmmm >< cant think of anymore. try those ^^ tell me watcha think sammy-kun  

accountant unscammer

Sonyrkul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:28 pm
flirty_kitty_kun
haha after that pic u asked me to draw (working on it) id say try negima ^^ also naruto, black cat, d-gray man, inuyasha, zombie powder, tsubasa, ummmmmmmmm >< cant think of anymore. try those ^^ tell me watcha think sammy-kun

LOL

arigatou tabby-kun ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 pm
no prob ^^ glad to help u sammy-kun  

accountant unscammer

CampaignGirl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 am
I dunno, last anime I saw was Detroit metal city. each episode is like ten minutes long and there's no magic or mobile suits but I loved it >,<

I saw Code Geass, but I only liked the last episode >,<
aah, but I really don't watch anime that much so I don't know what's popular.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 pm
Hmm..action and comedy...

I've been watching Basquash! and it's certainly on my top list of Spring anime series. Very funny with plenty of mech action centered around basketball. It's amazing and I don't even like basketball.

Kuroshitsuji isn't very action-oriented, but it's quite cultured with a wide variety of eccentric characters. I'm enjoying it very much.

I'm just going to throw this in the mix because I loved the series. Hatsukoi Limited. A story surrounding six young girls who are trying to discover what it means to be in love. If you aren't into character-driven plots, then this won't be for you. Very funny and touching romance series.  

Satsuhiko

roku-kun1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm
flirty_kitty_kun

OMG!!! lol!!! Negima is soo funny! i remember my friend bringing one of those manga to school one day. wwwww. It said something about a boob contest and then it exploded or something like that?? wwww it was funny! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Hetalia is a good anime. pretty funny too. if your kinda into the fighting, try Naruto. the new series will be starting soon. if ur into vampires, try Vampire knight. it's only english dubbed and so is Hetalia soo.  

ll_ShadowsOfANightmare_ll

DigiLolita_Riku_Kaoru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 pm
There's ALOT!...though these are mostly Shojo beat... There's DNAngel, Kodocha, KouKou Debut, Skip beat, Rasetsu,...name it and I'll probably know it!...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:18 pm
NARUTO!!! WATCH NARUTO!!! ITS AWSOME!!! OMG WATCH IT!!!  

Madame Twiggly

Raptured Princess

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:51 am
Naruto, Inuyasha, To Love-ru, Lucky Star, and Lovely Complex are the animes I watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:11 pm
Naruto, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Inuyasha, Gravitation (Its funny, you gotta love Kumogoro), hmmm. . .Ginga Densetsu Weed (if that counts)  

Talon_WolfCat

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

SHY LITTLE NEKO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:11 pm
you should watch darker than black its a alsome anime  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:53 pm
if you dont mind creepy people/pet things or gore you might like Little Pet Shop Of Horrors. i found it on youtube and theres only like 8 episodes but its cool. the Count can be really funny exspiecaly when the Detactive gives him some cookies or something XD he has a 'omg' moment lol  

Zanyzarah

King Strawberry

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:49 am
watch Samurai X (the movies)
I promise you'll love it if you love dbz and samurai shamploo and all that.
:]

Anything Goes (well, almost anything)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces