Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:52 pm
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction

Welcome to the Sailor Moon fanfiction trio's first fanfiction written together. This is something new, so please bear with us as we try and make this fanfiction interesting and stimulating for all viewers. It will basically go like a regular rp thread, only in fanfiction form with three writers.

The Universe

Our Universe is one that involves 5 planets that revolve around a sun called Heuliau.

The first is Planet is called Tanllwyth and it's protector is Sailor Moonlight (Star). Her element is mainly fire.

The second planet is called Rhosyn and it's protector is Tuxedo Star (Lando). His element is nature.

The third planet is called Gwanwyn and it's protectors are Rhyfel (Prince Takashi) and Sailor Twilight (Princess Miya). Their elements are Water and Earth.

The fourth planet is called Rhinwedd. It has no protectors and that is why it is thought to be the most pure of all the planets. Everyone currently lives on this planet.

The fifth planet is called Llygedyn and it's protector is Sailor Sunlight (Dea).

The sixth planet is called Eira and it's protector is Snow Wolf Knight (Phelan). His element is snow and ice.

New Plot Developments

Takashi is making trouble for Phelan in a restaurant.
Star has just heard the screams of some helpless soul in trouble.
Sera is trying to find a way to suppress Miya, however she is unsure if she is strong enough. She is following Star from a distance.
Dea & Lando are in the park having a mid-day romantic date. Too bad the rain is about to spoil their plans. =(

Past Life Names:
Ariene - Miya
Cadeyrn - Takashi
Seren - Star
Cian - Phelan
Samantha - Dea
Lance - Lando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:15 pm
Backgrounds for angel_baby_4's Characters

Princess Miya and Prince Takashi's background post:
As a young princess, only at the age of 13, (Miya's 16 now), Miya had always been able to catch anyone in their acts without sound. She silently slipped into the library of my castle and found a figure in the large chair by the fire.

"Who's there?" the boy's voice called. But then, he wasn't really a boy. He was 18 then, a teenager. Miya, herself, had only just turned 13 three weeks ago.

"I'm Miya," the princess spoke, her voice sounding meek and unintimidating. "Princess Miya."

"Miya, eh?" the boy asked, looking up from the book and raising an eyebrow as he studied the girl. "The owner of this dreary castle. I'm Takashi, Prince of the kingdom to the nation towards the far west of yours. I've been sent here to stay and hide out from the attackers on our kingdom. Your advisor Chiriko told me I could come."

Miya blushed. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like," my voice had cooed.

"That's very kind of you. I might take you up on that offer..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Miya stared into her crystal ball as she sat upon her throne. 16 years old and 3 of those years were without one word from Takashi. He had returned to his own kingdom after a war had started in his own kingdom. During the war, Miya had learned that his father had died and soon afterwards her own father had died. They were both rulers of kingdoms with nearly no relations. Miya was sure, now, that her father had meant for her to marry Prince Takashi, but that was not going to happen. Takashi had not returned her love or else he would have returned. Instead, he fought some pointless war against opposing nations.

"I need to leave this place," Miya said, rising from her throne. Hayato was a peaceful place, filled with spring only when the ruler lived there. Once she left, destruction would befall this beautiful land. Miya did not care what happened to it, anymore. She hated the desolation it brought to her heart. "I will find the one place that looks like it could bring me happiness and rule it instead..."

With that, Miya began her search and her eyes fell upon Rhinwedd nearly immediately. So full of life and hope. It was so pure and with no protector. Yes, she would rule this planet, even if it was the last thing she did.

Personalities for angel_baby_4's Characters

Princess Miya
Hair: Snow White
Eyes: Ocean Blue
Significant Features: A jewel in the middle of her forehead that matches the color of her eyes. Her favorite gown is styled after the empire waist and its color is a white that rivals her own hair in purity.
Personality: She is sweet until someone messes up her plans. Miya can hold a grudge for nearly forever and is a hothead at times. She easily makes friends, though she rarely keeps them. A true Aries in personality.

Prince Takashi
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Significant Features: He normally wears his armor, since he is always in battle and scared of an attack. Though, when he comes to earth he tries to blend in with stylish male clothing.
Personality: Forgiving and friendly. He is rather amiable and very inquisitive as to the whereabouts of his beloved. He is search to reconciliate with her, though it tends to be unsuccessful because of her grudge. His one wish is to marry Princess Miya and unite their two kingdoms so that she may bring spring to end the wars in his own country and help reinforce their troops.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:20 pm
Backgrounds for MemoryDragon's Characters

Sailor Moonlight and the Snow Wolf Knight's Background Post:

Eleven-year old Phelan walked through the streets alone, his head down and jean jacket pulled up. He didn't want to see anyone. Not after being kicked out of his own home again...

Nothing he did pleased his parents. Not his good grades or the fact that his teachers called him a child prodigy. Not being able to commit lengthy pieces of poetry to heart and reciting them. Not even skipping a grade. No, he just wasn't his parents ideal sports star, so he always failed to please them...

A short ways off the boy heard someone crying. Phelan really didn't want to see anyone right now... but it sounded so lonely. Something about the sound was calling him.

With hesitating steps, he moved closer to where the sound was coming from. There on the empty street was a small girl curled up into a ball. She was wearing jeans and a blue sweater, both looking a little dirty. Her mid-length brown hair was tied back with a blue bow into a pony tail. He couldn't see her face, however, since it was hidden from view.

Her shoulders shook as she cried. Something about her made him want to talk to the little girl, possibly even get to know her. He didn't know why. But she seemed at least as lonely as he was...

"Hallo," he said to her, sitting down a metre away from the girl. He would take things slowly so as not to scare her... She looked up at Phelan, tears streaming from surprisingly pretty brown eyes. If he didn't walk another path... But he did. A brief grin flashed through his mind as he smiled a bit less savagely at her. "Mind if I sit here?" She shook her head soundlessly.

Phelan scooted a little closer to her. He didn't recognize her, but she had to be from around this area... "Did you just move here?" Small nod. Looks like she wasn't big on talking... "Hey, why don't we be friends?" he said on an impulse.

Her eyes widened slightly. Phelan couldn't help giving the girl a wolfish grin. "Everyone else in the neighbourhood are old people, so it's kinda lonely if you're new." That was the truth. It was one of the main reasons he didn't have many friends... "I'm Phelan. So, are we friends?" he offered her his hand.

She took it after some hesitation. "Star... My name is Star..." Tears were still streaming down her face as she spoke. Any further doubts were erased from his mind as he wiped away some of the tears.

He stood up quickly then pulled Star up as well, grinning. "Come on then! I know a great place to get really good hot dogs, and I can show you around after!" The little girl was far too surprised to resist him.

Phelan would get her to smile again. He didn't know why this was important, but befriending a lonely little girl certainly wouldn't hurt him. He remembered how lonely he was before... No, this could only be for the better. Glancing back at her, he threw her a wide grin that eased some of her doubt.

Yes. This would be fun.

Personalities for MemoryDragon's Characters

Star Draigcwndid
Hair: Brown hair that goes to her shoulder blades, tied back into a pony tail with a blue bow.
Eyes: Brown.
Normal clothes: Flared blue jeans and a blue tank top that's covered by a blue gauze overshirt and boots.
Personality: Very explosive. Literally. Under normal circumstances, Star is calm, collective, and easy-going. but with a temper as short as a fuse if you get on her bad side. She's extremely creative and if she can't come up with a plan, no one can.

The down side, besides her temper, is that Star can be a little bossy and pushy at times. She's also clueless as to how guys feel about her. Star is really independent, so much that it sometimes works to her disadvantage. She dislikes having to burden other people and keeps much of her inner turmoil to herself. It's one of the main reasons she isolates herself so much from the rest of the universe. Often, Star ends up being the sarcastic or pessimistic person of the group.

She's from a single parent family, as her father died when she was nine. She and her mom moved soon afterward to Phelan's neighbourhood and the two became quick friends...
Senshi Name: Sailor Moonlight
Senshi fuku: Undecided, as of yet.
Transformation and attacks:
Moonlight Prism Power!
Attacks forthcoming...

Phelan Acevedo
Hair: Long-ish pale blond, almost white hair.
Eyes: Grey
Normal clothes: Faded jeans and a white t-shirt with a denim jacket. He always has that denim jacket.
Personality: He's pretty easy going, but is very playful. Phelan has a scholar's ego, which isn't helped by the fact most girls find him "dreamy." He comes from a fairly rough family life and often stayed over at Star's house.

Phelan loves reading is a major bookworm. He wants to go to college to study literature and works very hard toward that goal. He's very ambitious and has no qualms about sucking up to teachers. Phelan has a part time job at a restaurant and currently lives alone in an apartment.

Star was one of his first and only friends and he thinks of her as a little sister. A lot of girls would love to get to know him, but sense something just a little off about him...
Senshi Name: Snow Wolf Knight
Senshi outfit: Armor of some sort... forth coming...
Transformation and attacks:
Forth coming...

Faithful
A mysterious black cat with violet eyes and a crescent moon on his forehead. Not much is known about him, but he's very sarcastic and has no problem pointing out other people's faults. He awaken's Star's and Phelan's powers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:25 pm
Backgrounds for Dea and #Teddy#'s Characters

Dea and Lando's Background Post:
Princess Deanna was a young girl of 13 and she was sitting in the rose garden. Dea was softly humming a song her mother always sang her to sleep with.
"That is a lovely song, Princess!" a young boy that was about 15 years old and had black hair smiled.
"Thank you, it is sometihng my mother taught me,"Princess Dea smiled.
"Well it is as beautiful as you are,"the boy smiled.
"Thank you! Who are you, may I ask?"Dea blushed.
"My name is Prince Lando and I have been sent to protect her highness. There is a plot to kill you, Princess!" Lando explained.
"Oh no!"Dea sighed.
"Have no fear, my lady. I will protect you with my very life,"Lando said. Just then there was an explosion near them. Lando got out his sword and got ready to protect the princess.
"Could the two of you please follow us?" a little orange kitten spoke up from beside them.
"Tabby? You can talk?"Dea said in a whisper. Tabby and Midnight had been given to her when she was very young by her mother.
"Will explain later, princess. Just follow us pls,"Tabby instructed. Lando and Dea followed the two kittens to another section of the gaurdian.
"You two are the protectors of this galaxy,"Tabby explained as she and Midnight did a flip in the air and a transformation pen and a crystal rose appeared under their paws.
"Dea, take the pen and Lando take the rose,"Midnight instructed.
"You'll know what to say!"Tabby promised, as Dea took the transformation pen and Lando took the rose.
"Sunlight Prism Power!" Dea called out instantly.
"Tux transformation!" Lando called out. In a flash of light, the two had transformed into super heroes. Dea was in a sailor outfit with sun earrings and Lando was in a bright yellow tuxedo.
"Now go take care of that monster!"Tabby directed. Dea and Lando ran to the spot where they had heard the explosion.
"How dare you try and attack the princess!"Lando shouted.
"Who are you?"the monster asked.
"I am Sailor Sunlight and I don't take kindly to you attacking this kingdom!"Dea exclaimed.
"I must agree. It is not nice to attack a beautiful planet!"Lando agreed.
"Sunlight Blast!" Dea called out as she sent a beam of bright light at the monster and Lando threw a bright yellow rose. Both attacks hit the monster and he was destroyed.
"Very well done! It is your job to protect the galaxy from now on!"

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:30 pm
Chapter 1, Part A
Miya's Vengeful Dream

I had not yet finished getting ready, standing in front of the full-length mirror. I shivered as a breeze blew into my open window and fell upon my wet body. A princess of the perfect land, but yet I felt so desolate. I had decided last night that Rhinwedd was the planet I wanted to rule with all of my might. My desire to crush anything that stood in my way. I wanted to show Takashi that he could no longer hold any strings over me. He no longer ruled my heart, so I would no longer rule upon this planet. I would leave this place, just as most of the other citizens had already done, to live upon Rhinwedd. It was so perfect. I would rule it!

"Your highness!" a maid shrieked, throwing a towel over my wet body. "The window is open! I could see your full figure from just below! This is how women in power get overtaken in ways that are not right."

I shrugged her words off and a smile rose to my lips. "Pack my things. I will venture from this kingdom. I no longer wish to rule it. Leave my advisors here in my absence to look over things and send off to the stables for a team of pegasus. They shall carry my luggage on a carriage to Rhinwedd. I, on the other hand, plan to ride on Anrhaith to Rhinwedd."

The maid was surprised at my words, I'm sure...though she simply ran out of the room. Yes, she would not opt to go on this trip along with me. My plans would be known throughout the whole solar system soon. As Anrhaith had his bridle adorned, I grabbed ahold of the reigns and climbed the long journey upon his back. It was a rather large, black dragon. With the bridle in its mouth, it was considered safe. No fire could escape its mouth. Though, once the bridle and reigns were released, it was a menace. If Miya lost mind-contact with the monster, it would wreak havoc even upon herself. It was not undefeatable, so all hope was not lost. Far beyond that. Ice was its predator. Transforming into Sailor Twilight, my goal did not falter.

I rode upon the steed with pride towards Rhinwedd and once we had arrived, I stopped it above a large group of people, it's large wings flapping in mid-air.

"People of Rhinwedd. This is merely a small piece of what I will do to your planet if you do not yield to my directions and allow me to rule your planet!" I warned, unleashing the bridle and reigns. I leapt off the great monster and onto the top of my carriage. I pointed towards the town below with its great buildings and the ant-like people. Anrhaith took charge towards the people, breathing at such a force that the fire was green and blue in its intensity...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:40 pm
Chapter 1, Part C

Dea and Lando to the rescue

"Sunlight Blast!"I called out as i sent an attack at the girl on the dragon.
"Don't you have somewhere more important to be?"Lando said from beside me. Lando was dressed in his yellow tuxedo outfit and he looked so handsome in it. Opps, guess I digress again, because i am supposed to be talking about the battle. Anyway, the wind was blowing through my skirt and I thought I looked pretty intimidating, though I felt scared as I always do. Tabby and Midnight was watching from the safety behind us.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:59 pm
Chapter 1, Part D
Encounter

I felt the rock hit my ankle through the thin white silk that adorned my body. I glared towards the girl, before noticing the attack from a senshi below. It was then that something snapped. With only moving my right hand, I deflected the girl's attack with ease. It flew towards some building, taking off a small corner.

"What horrible timing...for you that is," I stated, glaring towards Sailor Sunlight. It was quite obvious who she was, since I had heard her name throughout the solar system's vast network of news. Yes, she was quite popular around here. Well, she could be taken care of quite easily. As for the puny human that dared to throw a rock at my perfect legs-- well, that one might cause me a problem or two. Very unpredictable.

"As for you..." I trailed off, hopping down from my carriage and in front of the girl. I was taller, by far. As I towered over her, I lifted her chin with my forefinger. Being 5'9 plus the boots I wore made me look nearly 6'5" tall. "You should watch out who you make your enemies. I have bigger friends, after all."

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the tall figure of a man with black hair and those piercing blue eyes that dared to sweep me away. I would know that stare anywhere and as he ran forward towards us, I decided to make my move.

Pushing the girl forward a bit, I leapt back upwards and stood towering on the carriage again. I directed the driver to charge forward, leaving the senshi in a path of our dust and only the dragon stayed behind. He was fierce, but not unbeatable. He was merely my tool to test the powers of these senshi and how far they would go to save one another. For now, I would have to keep a low profile. Detransform and stay in the city. Yes. I would let my other half take over. The good half that begged to be let out into the light, ever since my darker side took over. Yes, she would be my decoy.

I ordered that we be dropped off in a desolate location and the carriage be taken away. My luggage was carried by one of the servants I kept and he was instructed to find housing for my arrival. Funding wasn't a problem, after all. Hayato was wealthy and I had made it that way. Now, I would sit back and turn on one of those televisions that these people watched all the time. The news would show the rampage of the monster and I lived close enough to the senshi that I was bound to run into them and would know them by the power their star seeds showed on my devices. Yes. This would be fun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Had I been able to run faster, I could have finally caught her.

"Twilight!" I yelled, but it was too late. She fled, as she always did. "Why do you torture these people!"

Slamming my fist into a nearby wall, I couldn't bear the thought of her ruining this place. If she was so mad at me for not returning, then why did she take it out on everyone but me?

"Well, it's best that I help cool things off a bit," I said standing tall. I formed a large ball of water and shot it towards the dragon. "Anrhaith, you should return home! I will have no choice but to destroy you, otherwise."

The ball of water hit the dragon and it looked for me. Anger hungered in its eyes.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:22 pm
Chapter 1, Part E
Sailor Moonlight appears!

More weird people showed up. W00t. What is this, a freak show? And what's with the yellow tux? Not to mention the skirts on both the girls were far too short for me to be comfortable in...

I glared at the first weird chick as she tilted my chin up. But then that she had the nerve to push me back! I was about to get on her case big time when she turn-tailed and ran away! Ooooh, I'm gonna get her...

Some new guy in armor came running up who seemed to know that first girl. More freaks. Joy. More weird and flashy special effects that don't seem to do anything. Rapture.

And now the dragon looked pissed off. Once again, I did the first thing that came to mind. I kicked it. Really hard. It probably hurt my foot more than it did the dragon, but hey... Then the dragon turned and glared at me.

Oh, yeah. That was brilliant, right there, Star. Now it's going to start breathing fire at you and you'll be burnt to bits.

Needless to say, it did. But instead of being burned to bits, that guy in the armor scooped me up in his arms and then jumped to safety in the nick of time. A slight blush crossed my face as I realized I was in another guy's arms. I decided against squirming though. He did just save my life.

His armor felt cool against my skin as he gently set me down in a near by alley. Now that I think about it, he was really hot. Who is he, anyway? Prince Charming? I was sort of in a daze when his voice cut through my thoughts. It was a smooth, baritone voice that sounded warm... "Stay here. You're just in the way, otherwise." And then he left.

Jerk.

Like I was gonna listen. But... He did have a point. There's not like there was anything I could do... The guy was right. I couldn't even help Phelan...

Oh my god! Phelan!

I rushed out to the end of the alleyway, looking out at the battle. Phelan was dangerously close to the dragon... "Damn!" I punched the wall, clenching my eyes shut. "Why can't I do anything?!"

"But you can," said a soft male voice from behind me. Startled, I turned around. I didn't see anyone... I heard a polite cough. "Down here." I looked down.

All I saw on the ground was that very same cat with violet eyes that was the start of all this weirdness. "I still don't see anyone..." I said uncertainly.

"I'm right here!" I blinked once. I blinked twice. Did that cat just talk? Freak show. Definiately a freak show. Couldn't be anything else. Where else do they have talking cats?! "Alright, calm down. I know this is shocking-"

"Shocking?! What do you know?! I've just been randomly attacked by a dragon, there's a ton of weird people out there that either want to save me or kill me, and now I'm talking with a cat! Not to mention the fact that my best friend is about to get killed!!!!" Okay, so I freaked out a bit. Can you seriously blame me?

Apparently, the cat could. "If you're done now, why don't you listen to me?" He said as he glared at me. Why the heck not? How much weirder could it get? I nodded and he continued. "As I was saying, you can help them. You just need to change first."

"How is changing going to help?" I didn't think there was anything wrong with my outfit...

"You'll see." The cat slid a broach of some sort over to me. I hadn't even noticed he had it... I knelt down and picked it up, looking at it.

It was... beautiful. A golden crescent moon with carved stars and other patterns around it. It nearly took my breath away. But I still didn't see how this little piece of jewellery could help. The cat realized this, so he went on. "Hold that up and say, 'Moonlight Prism Power, Make Up!' and you'll understand."

"What?"

"Moonlight Prism Power, Make Up! Not that hard."

"That's not what I-"

"Just say it!!"

"Fine!" I yelled back at the cat. Why the hell am I doing what a cat says anyway? I must be either dreaming or going crazy... But I, very self consciously, held up the broach and called out "Moonlight Prism Power, Make Up!"

I don't know how to describe what happened next. I felt a warm light wash over my body, pushing it this way and that. The next thing I know, I'm wearing something very similar to those girls out there and I'm posing.

My first reflex was to sit down on the ground. "This skirt is too short!!!! How do you walk around in these things? Oh my god, my mother's gonna kill me..."

The cat was very fed up with me by this point. "Look, do you want to help your friend or not?" That stopped me from freaking out. "Alright then. In this form, you can attack the dragon. You have special attacks like the ones you saw before. All you need to do is hit the dragon with ice and it should go down easy."

"Ice? Do my attacks have to do with ice?" Those other attacks seemed pretty ineffective, if you ask me. But I suppose now isn't the time to be thinking about that.

The cat shook it's furry little head. "No, your attacks deal with fire."

Well, that helps. "What am I supposed to do then?"

"I don't know! You wanted the power to help your friend and I gave it to you! So are you going to try and help him or not?"

That decided me. I stood up (with a slight blush on my face when I realized once again how short that skirt was) and brushed myself off with determination. "I'm going. What's you're name, by the way?"

"Faithful."

"Nice to meet you, Faithful. I'm..." Not Star... that's not quite right anymore. "Sailor Moonlight?"

The cat smiled. I didn't even know cats could smile. "That's right, princess. Now, go save your friend."

I ran out from the alley and surveyed the battle scene. Things had gotten worse... and Phelan was right in the middle of it. With speed I didn't know I had, I quickly ran to Phelan (still knocked out) and carried him to a safer place. It's insane. I mean, he's got a pretty slight build for a guy and all, but he's still a lot heavier than me. Maybe there was something to this silly outfit after all...

Once he was out of the way, I turned to the dragon. The one who had hurt my best friend. It was gonna pay, since it's mistress had run away. "I won't tolerate those who bring havok to my city, nor will I let you continue hurting innocent people." I raised my voice even louder at this point, though I was sure everyone could hear me before. "I am Sailor Moonlight, and in the name of Tanllwyth, I'll punish you!"

Immediately after this speech, I felt an energy raising up. While I didn't think it would do much good, I decided to let the attack loose anyway. Ready... Aim... I held my hands out in front of my chest and felt a hot power building up. "Moonlight Fireball!" I let the fireball fly at the beast, hoping it would hit...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:28 pm
Chapter 1, Part F

Sailor Sunlight helps out

I stood there and watched as a new scout appeared.
"Who is she?"I asked, turning to Tabby and Midnight.
"Her name is Sailor Moonlight and it seems she has been re-awakened. You are going to have to help her because this is her first time,"Tabby smiled.
"Well it doesn't look like she needs any help, Tabby!"I told her.
"She'll need your help. Remember how it was when you first became a scout, Dea?"Tabby asked.
Yeah, I could very much remember when I first became Sailor Sunlight. I had only been 13 and felt so nervous the first time I transformed. I was now 16 and I still got nervous going into battle.
"I'm right behind you, my love!"Lando said from beside me as he gently squezzed my shoulders. I sent Lando a grateful smile and reached for his gloved hand and squeezed it.
"Thank you, my knight!"I said. I walked over to the newest scout and got ready for action.
"Welcome to the team, Sailor Moonlight!"I smiled and then I turned to the dragon.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Chapter 1, Part F
Retreat

The combined attacks of the water and Moonlight's attack sent the monster into a rage. It ended up tiring itself out from rampaging the city. Moonlight's attack merely stunned the dragon, giving it more reason to become confused and run away. It flew upward and left the planet safe. For now...
I sighed in relief, knowing that the monster would not return anytime soon. Though, this could become a problem if Miya's pet dragon attacked once more. I couldn't let that happen.

"Nice to see protectors from the other planets gathering here. You must have sensed
the danger coming from a mile away. I knew something was wrong when her advisors sent me word of her absence. I left as soon as I could and found myself lucky to arrive at the monster's appearance. I just hope he doesn't return. His vengeance is quite ruthless," I explained comfortably to the other scouts before realizing that I had not yet introduced myself. "Oh, this is awkward. I'm talking as if we've known each other for years, when in reality we haven't been introduced. I am known as Knight Rhyfel, co-protector of Gwanwyn."

I hesitated to speak any further until knowing the identities of everyone else who stood nearby. After all, I may not be the only one who knew of Princess Miya's temperment. Had anyone else lived on our planet, they would know the story all-too-well. I had doomed her to this state with my negligence and now everyone else was paying the ultimate price.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:06 pm
Chapter 2, Part A
Fainting

"Thanks..." I told the other girl as she welcomed me to the freak show. Just then though, the dragon ran away! I was really pissed off by this point. Nothing was sticking around for me to beat up!

That Rhyfel-guy who saved me earlier started talking. I probably should have been paying attention, but I was thinking about all this weird stuff that's been going on. Not to mention the fact that I was out in public with an incredibly short skirt on.

Then I remembered a certain someone who was still unconscious. "Phelan!" I said in a soft tone, running over to where he was. By this point was completely ignoring everyone else. Nothing else really mattered.

He was still unconscious when I got to him and I started panicking again. He shouldn't be out this long... I started shaking him, which was probably a bad idea. If he had like, broken his back or something by hitting the wall, I might have made him worse. But it was the only thing I could think of at the time. "Phelan! Come on! Wake up, you stupid mutt!"

I was near tears. If Phelan didn't wake up... "Phelan..." I stopped shaking him and finally just collapsed, crying into his jacket. I think I must have de-transformed or something, but I'm not sure. Cause that's the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

~*~

I jumped down from the a near by wall that I had been watching the battle from and checked on Moonlight. Just fainted. At least no one other than the senshi had been around to see her de-transform. Honestly, I had been expecting her to take this better... My tail flicked in agitation. Her friend wasn't even that badly hurt. Just a concussion, most likely.

I looked over to the other senshi who had gathered here. "Would someone mind taking these two to a hospital? I'd do it myself, but talking cats are unheard of on this planet..."

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:47 am
Chapter 2, Part B

"Lan, dear, whould you mind de-transforming and taking Sailor Moonlight and her friend to the hospital?"I asked Lando with a smile.
"No prob, my love. You going to be ok while I am gone?"Lando asked.
"Yes, I should be fine. We'll meet at the arcade in a little while, ok?"I replied.
"No problem, hon!"Lando agreed. Lando de-transformed back to his civilian clothes and picked up the girl who was Sailor Moonlight. He walked over to a red corvette near by and put Sailor Moonlight in the front seat. Then he went back over and picked up Phelan and put him in the back seat. Then, he walked over to me and kissed me on the lips before he walked off to the hospital. Then I turned around to face the knight.
"My name is Sailor Sunlight, the protector of Llygedyn. The guy who just left is my boyfriend, Tuxedo Star, who is the protector of Rhosyn. We could sense Sailor Twilight coming here, so we left my planet to make sure she didn't bring any harm to this planet,"I explained to the knight. Just then, Tabby and Midnight came out of hiding.
"My name is Tabby and this is Midnight. We are the guardian kittens to Sailor Sunlight and Tuxedo Star!"Tabby introduced.
"As to knowing us, it is only natural for you to feel comfortable with us,"Midnight spoke up. I wondered what Midnight meant by that, but I put the thought in the back of my mind because we had more important things to worry about.
"So why is Sailor Twilight after this place anyway?"I asked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:59 am
Chapter 2, Part C
Into the Light

I had hoped that all the senshi would be in one place for me to explain this, but it seemed as if that would never happen. Instead, a weight lifted from my chest as I realized how much easier it would be to explain this to a female. Lando might have no understanding of the wrath that some women held and Moonlight...she might never stick around to hear the story at all. The cats seemed wise enough to take in the news as well.

I shook my head and a grim smile forced its way up my face. "I've tried to explain it to myself a million times to see what other things could have gone wrong, but it just will not do. All fingers point to me. I was careless and I was stupid.
"Sailor Twilight is the princess of a kingdom called Hayato on the planet Gwanwyn. When I was little, it was decided very early on that when Miya was old enough she would become my wife. I never liked the idea until I met her. She was thirteen, I believe, and so full of energy. I was already eighteen and knew that my father's illness was getting worse and worse. On the night I had planned to take Princess Miya back with me to show her to my father, a man from my village appeared claiming that my father was dead and an enemy nation was on its way to seize my unprotected kingdom. I promised Miya my return but I never had a chance to return. It's been three years, already, and we've been warring with other nations for all of this time. My armies have dwindled down to nearly nothing. Our lands have nothing to take. We aren't a rich nation, like Hayato. Instead, we're a nation of wars and proving our strengths.
"I think this is what the enemy nations wish to do. They want to prove that we aren't as strong as them. Well, Princess Miya is furious at me for never returning, though she knows very well that I am in a war. This has been the first break my nation has gotten in these three years and even now it's probably a bad idea to leave just to retrieve the angry, spoiled princess and bring her back. I cannot believe she has gone so far to get back at me as to try and prove she can rule this planet. It's a stupid idea, if you ask me."

After this long explanation, I was sure that Dea might even think I was crazy to think this way. But, after wondering what was going on myself, this was the only conclusion I could come to. Was I being selfish to think so.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My appearance had changed as I looked into the mirror. The white hair had been changed to a soft strawberry blonde, though my eyes were still blue. The blue jewel on my forehead was gone and a thin tiara that looked more like a necklace, adorned my head. I couldn't remember where I was, though there were all of these attendants around me. None of them would explain anything to me. It must have been my darker side's doing. She had changed my appearance because she had done something bad. I wanted to know what had been going on, but I feared that my short-lived freedom would be taken away if I pryed. Instead, I said nothing. I merely chose one of the dresses in my trunks to be prepared. It was a pale blue with an empire waist and its neckline was lower than I had expected when it was placed upon me. My darker half's choice of clothing, apparently. Well, this would have to do. I adjusted the sleeves and chose a matching pair of high heels. My servants adorned me with jewels for my ears, neck, and wrists. I wore only one symbol that might be recognizable to anyone. It was the Hayato ring upon my right hand's ring finger. Only Takashi might recognize that, but he wouldn't be here. He hadn't returned since that time.

"I'm going out," I told the servants as one of them lifted to open the door for me. "There's no need to follow me. If you do, it will only draw attention to me and whatever Miya has done. I shall have nothing to do with her. Instead, from now on you must call me Sera. I'm sure my appearance will change when she is around. So it shouldn't be a hard task for any of you. I'm ashamed that any of you returned with her to do whatever she expects. She'll probably end up turning on you, too!"

I left the building and walked around for a while. As I neared the carnage that my sweet Anrhaith had done. His temper was mighty when he was taunted, but this was unforgivable. How could Miya do this? It was all so clear to me now. I just had to sit back and watch. Until I saw the two bystanders by the damage. Knight Rhyfel...I had changed so he wouldn't recognize me. How could Takashi be here? My heart ached as I knew that Miya might just be using me to get information out of him. But...somewhere deep inside I still loved him...even if he had abandoned us.

I stared towards the duo, wondering if I should go up and talk to them or not. Had Miya given me scout powers that were different, as well? I seriously doubted that she would think that far ahead, but she was my other half, after all. Her senshi form would terrorize these people and I could do nothing about it.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:06 pm
Chapter 2, Part D
Memories

Star had only been to Phelan's house once. That had been enough.

She had been ten at the time, teasing Phelan about his latest crush. Her mother had gone out to get some groceries and had left the two of them alone for a while. Phelan was old enough to take care of Star now, so she didn't mind leaving for errands as much.

Phelan had somehow managed to change the topic to his new favourite book, which he started to tell Star about with relish. It was about a girl who liked to sing and had miniature dragons called fire lizards.

By this point, Star was really wound up. She wanted Phelan to read her the book. She could read it herself, but it was always much better when Phelan read it. Always. And she wanted to hear more about the singing girl with fire lizards.

"I can't..." Phelan said despairingly. "The book is at
home."

Star had been aware that Phelan's home was taboo. She wasn't real sure why, but she hadn't questioned it till that point. But she really wanted to hear the story, so she begged to go get it. Finally, Phelan said yes. They'd have to be really quiet though, going to his house, or else he'd get in trouble.

This excited Star even more and she was feeling very adventurous. After all, this was uncharted territory. Phelan wasn't nearly as happy, though. His shoulders seemed to droop even more with every step, and the little girl began to wonder if this was such a good idea after all.

When they got to his door step, Phelan put his finger to his lips in a motion of silence and Star obeyed. He opened the door as quietly as he could and the two friends stepped inside the house.

Star looked around, wide-eyed. It was a very strange house. For one thing, it was very richly furnished. She hadn't realized Phelan was that wealthy. But the strangest thing was all the sports jersey's and trophies and pictures of cheerleaders and so on. The girl seemed to remember Phelan telling her about his dad being a professional at sports, but this seemed a bit much...

They had been about to creep upstairs when a big, booming voice came from the living room. "Phelan! Get in here!" Phelan jumped, and looked around frantically, but there was nothing to do but obey.

The children walked out into a large room with a comfortable looking couch and big screen TV. In the middle of the room was a large, gruff man, who might have once been considered handsome in his youth. "Who's she?" the man roared out, not pleased when he saw Star tagging along behind Phelan.

Star automatically reached for Phelan's hand, surprised to find it shaking. Phelan was... afraid? Something wasn't right... "She's my friend, sir." Phelan replied, his voice shacking just a little. But it didn't break. Star was proud of him.

"Friend? With you? Ha!" She was beginning not to like Phelan's father at all. "If she knew how much of a freak you are, she'd have nothing to do with you!"

Star didn't understand. She had the strangest feeling that they were talking about Phelan's crush, but she didn't know why. Sure, it wasn't exactly normal... But she didn't see anything wrong with it. And why wasn't Phelan doing anything in his defence? He just stood there taking the verbal abuse.

"Didn't I tell you I didn't want to see you in this house for a week? I don't want to see a freak like you here!" His father was well worked up into a rage by this point, and still Phelan did nothing but tremble.

Star had had enough. She couldn't take it any longer. "He's not a freak!" she shouted furiously. Phelan was too shocked to say anything. "I don't think there's anything wrong with him! He's just different, is all!" She stood glaring at the man defiantly.

Phelan woke up from his shock. "Star!" he whispered urgently, "What do you think you're doing! He can hurt you too-"

"I don't care! He's being mean!" Star took a step in front of Phelan, eyes never leaving that man. "I think he's the one who should be called a freak! I don't care what you say about Phelan, I still like him!"

"Why you..." The man did something Star had never seen before. She was suddenly very afraid. He raised his hand in order to strike her and she closed her eyes, waiting for the blow.

None came. Star opened her eyes to see her mother standing there, holding that man's arm. "Children," she said in a steal cold voice that Star had only heard once before. It meant her mother was mad. "Children, go out and wait in the car."

"But, Mama, we didn't-"

"No buts.
Go." Phelan and Star were out of there faster than one could blink.

Star was wondering how her mother had found them as they walked out to the curb. Suddenly, Phelan exploded on her, leaving Star very much surprised. "You little
idiot! Do you know what he could've done to you?"

She was confused. Why was Phelan mad at her? He was still shaking too... "But he was being mean! And I was telling him the truth."

He balled his fist. What did she- Suddenly, she found herself in his embrace. It was a little uncomfortable because he was holding her so tightly. "You... stupid... idiot..." He didn't sound mad at her any more at least.

Star felt something wet on her cheek. Phelan was... crying? She hugged him back, leaning into him a bit to give her more room to breathe.

She didn't understand what just happened, or why he was crying. But that didn't matter right now. All she had to do was comfort him as he did for her a year ago when her father died. Everything would turn out alright.

Everything always did, after all.

~*~

I woke up, wondering why I had a dream about that time. It had been so long ago, it seemed weird for me to dream about it now. "Look who's finally awake..."

I looked over to see a worried Phelan sitting next to my bed. My bed? No this wasn't my room. A hospital? "What... happened?"

I remembered all that other stuff in that short moment. That, I decided, must have all been a dream too. But then Phelan started talking about the dragon attacking... "But you were hurt!"

Phelan laughed. I was glad to hear him laugh again. "I'm just a bit bruised. I've had worse." I didn't comment on that. Especially not after the dream I had. "I was more worried about you. From what he says, you took on that dragon by yourself."

"He?"

Phelan motioned to a good-looking black haired guy behind him. He looked vaguely familiar. "He's the one who brought us here. Says his name is Lando." Just how much did Lando tell Phelan, anyway...

~*~

"You should keep her under better control, if she's that spoiled," I said, not sparing the boy any. I noticed a normal girl near by and wanted this conversation over with. "If we want to continue this, I suggest we move to some place less open. The police will be here soon and you two would look fairly suspicious."

I stood up, tail flicking in an annoyed fashion, waiting for the others to make a move.

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff