Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
PARIS JACKSON`S GODFATHER? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 pm
Now their saying Paris Jackson`s Godfather, is her BIOLOGICAL father? And he might want custody of her?! And that she might have a half-sister?
NO, I DON`T WANT HIM TO GET CUSTODY OF HER. HE DIDN`T EARN THE TITLE OF PARENT. Just because he MIGHT be the biological father, doesn`t mean he can get custody of her.
That happened with Debbie Rowe. She said herself in an interview that just because she gave birth to them, doesn`t mean she earns the title of their parent.

Paris should stay with her brothers, and Katherine Jackson. I don`t want her being seperated from Prince and Blanket. Michael wanted his children to stay with Katherine, so Paris should stay and Katherine should still have custody.
gonk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm
I just find it so funny that all of a sudden all these people are coming out and are like "yeah that's my kid!" and stuff.
It disturbs me
But I saw that earlier and the guy is like "she looks just like my other daughter"
There are similiarities between the girls, but nothing important  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Actually, a godparent's role is to take the children if anything happens to the parents. That is why people choose godparents.

I still think they should all go to the same place though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm
UnKnown Bitter
I just find it so funny that all of a sudden all these people are coming out and are like "yeah that's my kid!" and stuff.
It disturbs me
But I saw that earlier and the guy is like "she looks just like my other daughter"

How many people are saying that their Michael`s biological parent? D:

Yeah, I saw the side-by-side picture, and they look so much alike. I just hope that she stays with Katherine.

@ Kendra: Yeah, but Michael chose his mother to take the children, if anything happened to him. > o <
If he`s the biological parent, i still think they should all stay with Katherine.

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:16 pm
I know where Michael wanted his kids to go. I was just stating the obvious. Godparents usually take the children after the parents die. That's the way it works.

I do find it cheesy that everyone is trying to claim the kids are the fruits of their loins though. That is just whack.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm
Oh, I see. > o <
It just seems odd, that he comes out and says he`s the biological father NOW, when Michael was been dead for over a month.

Like, people are saying their the biological parents for the money right? Cause whoever gets the kids, gets the money too. Wait, am I right? o-o

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 pm
petit mitaines
Oh, I see. > o <
It just seems odd, that he comes out and says he`s the biological father NOW, when Michael was been dead for over a month.

Like, people are saying their the biological parents for the money right? Cause whoever gets the kids, gets the money too. Wait, am I right? o-o

yes exactly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me

Yeah, I saw the side-by-side picture, and they look so much alike. I just hope that she stays with Katherine.

@ Kendra: Yeah, but Michael chose his mother to take the children, if anything happened to him. > o <
If he`s the biological parent, i still think they should all stay with Katherine.

Well there's his dermatoligist and some lady in England claiming she's the mother of ALL his kids
she also claims she is his wife  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Oh, I see. > o <

yes exactly

If they do a DNA testing thinger, it better say "NO". I don`t want him being the father, Katherine already got custody. So the matter of who gets to keep the kids, should be done and behind us already.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me

Well there's his dermatoligist and some lady in England claiming she's the mother of ALL his kids

Is she white? Or black? And how could she lie saying she is the mother? Debbie gave birth to Paris and Prince and everybody knows it. And the birth mother of Blanket is a black woman. Michael said so himself. Plus, no one is talking on the news about her. So I doubt she`ll get custody. And IF she does, she won`t even give a damn about the children. She won`t take care of them, or nothing. She`ll just be happy she has the money.  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:44 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Oh, I see. > o <

yes exactly

If they do a DNA testing thinger, it better say "NO". I don`t want him being the father, Katherine already got custody. So the matter of who gets to keep the kids, should be done and behind us already.

It doesn't make a difference at this point
Custody is done and over with
The court wouldn't want to seperate the kids anyways  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me

Is she white? Or black? And how could she lie saying she is the mother? Debbie gave birth to Paris and Prince and everybody knows it. And the birth mother of Blanket is a black woman. Michael said so himself. Plus, no one is talking on the news about her. So I doubt she`ll get custody. And IF she does, she won`t even give a damn about the children. She won`t take care of them, or nothing. She`ll just be happy she has the money.

Not that she gave birth to them!
That they are the product of her eggs
And like I said before, custody is done and over with  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
It disturbs me

Not that she gave birth to them!
That they are the product of her eggs
And like I said before, custody is done and over with

Ohh.
So then, shes too late to try to get custody anyways. xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:49 pm
Being the guardian of Michael's kids would be a meal ticket for life. Money fuels evil and Michael Jackson has always been a magnet for pure evil. Now his kids are having to put up with the same things that drove Michael to depression. It's quite sad really. I hate people. Never been a fan at all.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 pm
kendrazombie
Being the guardian of Michael's kids would be a meal ticket for life. Money fuels evil and Michael Jackson has always been a magnet for pure evil. Now his kids are having to put up with the same things that drove Michael to depression. It's quite sad really. I hate people. Never been a fan at all.

Couldn't have said it better love
It's when they are over 18 that the leeches will start to really come out
I'm terrified for their future to be quite honest  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out