Reply The Saiyan Society
role play thread : mission to earth Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heavens fist2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am
as he was asleep in his saiyan space pod tempest was dreaming of wat planet vegeta use to be like, he was a mere grunt with a power lvl of 5000 so he was looked very unkindly upon back then, but unlike his race he escaped the clutches of freiza ... just then (we are are nearing the planet earth sir) " huh wat...oh yes coming in on earth you say? well prepare the landing.....here i come earth....and here i come saiyans in hiding"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am
cool nice job.  

lachampck42

heavens fist2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:02 pm
tempest was getting closer and closer to earth every second and every second he was powering up just incase the "earthlings" were hostile (sir were are etering the atmosphere) " good ...good were we are ready to land scan the area for anything alive within a......5 mile radious" ( yes sir)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:22 pm
finnalt tempest landed on earth " now computer what are the reating ...are there any signs of saiyan life?" (yes there is 6 reatings) "computer who are these people" (they are.......goku......vegeta........goten......gohan.......trunks.....pan) " computer give there locations" ( 2 miles east) " thank you computer" he then flew off in the direction of the saiyans hoping to recruit them to his cause  

heavens fist2

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm
Sudeenly, kugo heard a new presence while training with gohan. "Hmm? another saiyan?" Kugo rushed off to find this saiyan  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm
jdkornuta
Sudeenly, kugo heard a new presence while training with gohan. "Hmm? another saiyan?" Kugo rushed off to find this saiyan
*sences another saiyan presence* hmmmmm thats not like any of the other power levels....*looks into the sky and sees kugo* hmmmm seems ive got a vistor.....YOU SAIYAN.....UP THERE COME DOWN AND SHOW YOUR FACE....*powers up just in case hes hostile  

heavens fist2

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 pm
Kugo shows up at the saiyan. "I'm not hostile". He powers up intensley, "Unless, you are, WHY ARE YOU HERE, SAIYAN?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm
jdkornuta
Kugo shows up at the saiyan. "I'm not hostile". He powers up intensley, "Unless, you are, WHY ARE YOU HERE, SAIYAN?"
i have come to recruit saiyans to my cause....i am building up followers so that we may re-collunize another desolate planet  

heavens fist2

lachampck42

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:21 am
As Temptest brother Sparrow lives on the planet earth after his brother temptest and him got splitted up in the battle of frieza.he was trained by 2 people for once.Piccolo,and Goku would only come in if i was really bad.They were young at the time so they dont remember each other.Sparrow was with all the sayians at the time.Mostly with Trunks.As he saw the ship he went to see Kugo as he was with Gohan.He asked "Who is this?".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:05 am
heavens fist2
jdkornuta
i have come to recruit saiyans to my cause....i am building up followers so that we may re-collunize another desolate planet

"So, what would be so great about re colonizing this desolate planet? I must train with gohan and the others: Leave me be, unless you could tell me why I should help you?"  

jdkornuta

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 am
lachampck42
As Temptest brother Sparrow lives on the planet earth after his brother temptest and him got splitted up in the battle of frieza.he was trained by 2 people for once.Piccolo,and Goku would only come in if i was really bad.They were young at the time so they dont remember each other.Sparrow was with all the sayians at the time.Mostly with Trunks.As he saw the ship he went to see Kugo as he was with Gohan.He asked "Who is this?".

"I'm Kugo, I'm training with gohan, we are ready to fight at anytime, I ask you, what are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:36 pm
I was born on this planet.Ive been here all my life.I am friends with Trunks.How did i get here you ask?Well its a long story.When i was born in the battle of Frieza i was left because my mother instantly died when me and my brother was born.I have no idea who or were he is.And my dad died because of frieza.So 2 people found me and my brother.My brother was then scared of the people so after the battle he was taken to some where safe and i dont know what happened after that.Me myself was raised by those people.I grew up always on earth.And I was trained by well Piccolo.And after that i went to go meet a person who is here right now Trunks.Trunks helped me more and i have met everybody goku,gohan,vegeta,goten,pan,everybody you name it.Ive been in battles before.Im only 10 years old.Now who are you Kugo???How old are you???  

lachampck42

jdkornuta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm
"Im 22 here, so your clearly not an experienced saiyan, I'm here because I had no where to go, my parents got killed and I came here, and thats it." OOC: lol that was a whole history thats what rp bios are for that was a whole lot lo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:58 pm
jdkornuta
"Im 22 here, so your clearly not an experienced saiyan, I'm here because I had no where to go, my parents got killed and I came here, and thats it." OOC: lol that was a whole history thats what rp bios are for that was a whole lot lo.

Yes i know im not an experienced Sayian.Piccolo sent me here after i was done with my training.Which was about ...................2 months ago.He told me that i have done well.He said nothig less.He told me to go here.I went and met everybody.They have been taking care of me and giving me a little bit more training.(OOC DISCUSSION)I know srry.  

lachampck42

heavens fist2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm
jdkornuta
heavens fist2
jdkornuta

"So, what would be so great about re colonizing this desolate planet? I must train with gohan and the others: Leave me be, unless you could tell me why I should help you?"
this kugo is not the desolate planet....but if you were to help me along with the others we can rebuild the saiyan race....you and i would be in the great board of saiyans...we would make,and inforce the laws!! we would rule!! and if you wont help...our race will die....  
The Saiyan Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff