Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Thrill the World Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm
October 27th, or the 28th depending on where you live there is going to be an event taking place called, Thrill the world. What it is, for those who may have not heard of it, Is when alot of people world wide perform the Thriller dance, as a Tibute to Michael and the Thriller video. Its been going on for a few years, and this year theyre hoping to break a record. They need 200,000 people world wide to participate and since you guys are fans, i thought you would like to know about this.
The practices on how to do the record breaking version is on a link to you tube from this site. For it to count, you must sign up here, with at least 25 people participating.

here the link

http://www.thrilltheworld.com/

my highschool I just graduated from is doing this, this year. I might join, but im shy, so it depends on who else is going to do it.

so mention it at school, to a teacher/ MJ fan, to see if you can get an event started at school. Or start an event your self.

the more people, the better. Lets do it for MJ.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:06 pm
No one wants to do the thriller dance to honor MJ??????????
okay....thats odd sad  

MichaelJackson25

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 am
That is really cool, I would do the Thriller dance with a group of people but i'm really shy , too. lmaoo.!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am
haha, maybe you guys, if you dont want to do it, mention it to someone who would. Maybe at school or something... try the dance teacher, or whoever. That would be good too.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:09 pm
I will try to do it
I first need to find someone to do it with lolz
I would mention it to my school, but kids my age don't really think highly of Michael
I emailed the people who are doing the event in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I'll just wait to wear my MJ shirts to school and see the responses I get  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it
I would mention it to my school, but kids my age don't really think highly of Michael

Thank you smile
and I know what you mean, I grew up hearing awful jokes about him...they still dont like him. people dont like me much either, so I was kinda afraid to take up for him.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it

Thank you smile
and I know what you mean, I grew up hearing awful jokes about him...they still dont like him. people dont like me much either, so I was kinda afraid to take up for him.

no prob
like alot of people are appreciating his music more since his passing, but some still think he was, you know, what they always say.
It's like whatever
I need to brush up on my Thriller dance anyways lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm
I have an MJ shirt but i'm afraid people at school will make fun of me cause some people dont like him , and they might start talking crap lmao  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm
OmgItsDee_x
I have an MJ shirt but i'm afraid people at school will make fun of me cause some people dont like him , and they might start talking crap lmao

I've always been a "don't give a WATCH YOUR MOUTH" kinda person, so I really could give two craps what people have to say about him.
I'm gonna wear my shirts and be proud, dammit scream  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it

Thank you smile

no prob
like alot of people are appreciating his music more since his passing, but some still think he was, you know, what they always say.
It's like whatever

Haha, it'll be awesom to dress up like a zombie razz
and make sure you learn the version on they have on that link. It's a little different than his version. But this is the record breaking dance....the song is even slightly different.
and if you get 25 people, dont forget to register, the link will tell you everything you need to know about the event.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it

Thank you smile

no prob
It's like whatever

and make sure you learn the version on they have on that link. It's a little different than his version. But this is the record breaking dance....the song is even slightly different.
and if you get 25 people, dont forget to register, the link will tell you everything you need to know about the event.

ok thanks alot smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

I've always been a "don't give a WATCH YOUR MOUTH" kinda person, so I really could give two craps what people have to say about him.

I have 2 MJ shirts, one is to small and the other one is 3 sizes too big...so i either need to gain alot of weight or lose some razz
reason the one is 3 sizes to big, is because that was the last shirt with the picture that I liked on it.
the other one is an extra large, but its still to small. and I wear a medium....so wtf?
why is extra large, smaller than a medium?
so i wish i could wear mine sad  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:21 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it

Thank you smile

no prob
It's like whatever

ok thanks alot smile

youre welcome.
I just wonder, why they had to change it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
I will try to do it

Thank you smile

no prob
It's like whatever

ok thanks alot smile

youre welcome.
I just wonder, why they had to change it?

You know, I was gonna ask the same thing lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x

Lol im the kind of person that if someone says something bad about MJ I go O.O lmaoo, im not someone who likes to argue. lmao  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff