Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I killed a black widow O_O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad spider
  Go away
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am
I was sent into the back yard to check the cable box because we've been having trouble with our signal lately.

So I poked the box to open it...
(always just poke something that hasn't been touched for a while - you never know what has moved inside)

And when the cover fell off, there was a black widow spider just sitting there on its web. It was currently up-side-down so I could clearly see the red hourglass shape on it.

And then I killed it.

(i hate spiders - most of all though - i hate things that sting and-or poison)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm
O_O... I don't mind spiders, but anything poisonous must die. Thank you for killing a bad bug.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 pm
My little brother hates spiders to no end! I swear it's like a prerequisite you must be Araknophobix to be my friend because every friend I have is. *smiles* It's just something I've noticed over the years. I've constantly been the Knight in Shinning Boxers many times for a few of my friends.

Me and spiders have an understanding you don't crawl on me you live, you leave my friends alone you live, you don't spin your web in my sitting space you live, all around you leave me alone I don't both you other wise I'll kill you. *chuckles* We get along just fine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:50 pm
*screams like a japanese schoolgirl* gonk crying I'd NEVER, I said NEVER, be able to deal with something as scary as a black widow. Nggyahhhh omg I can feel it crawling all over me. gonk Just the thought of it...

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:39 am
I just kept bopping (with a hammer) the container it was in till it hid in a corner and wouldn't come out. (that way you know it won't dodge and come back to bite you so easily) Then I went in for the kill. wmahahahahaha!

twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:31 am

Eeep. That's scary-gross. surprised

[rini]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 am
The thing about black widows, is that they're not that different from any another spider. They maybe more poisoness but they still use the same animal instincts. So they run and hide when scared too.

All you have to do is get them more scared then mad, and that can be done by shaking the thing they're on.

Just poke it with a stick not your hand, and you'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 pm
Well, I'm arachnophobic so I'd much rather run for the hills than have to deal with any kind of spider really. Where I live, spiders don't tend to be larger than a dime. Er.. a Canadian dime haha

Iakun

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm
We have some spiders that are the size of american 1/2 dollars. (It was mostly because their legs are so long...) I think it's funny to pull off a leg and it still switches. My sis would make me though it away when I do it... Then I go get another one. twisted The only problem I have with any animal is if it's poisonous, because that makes it meaner than me...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:48 pm
I once found a spider in the garage that had a leg-span of 6 inches.

It scared the crap out of me when I saw it.

I also saw a mosquito on the bathroom wall once that had a leg-span of 3 inches.

Bugs can get pretty big, even if it is a rarety.  

xwhateverxdudex

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Yeah, next thing you know the world is taken over by big bugs... I hope I'm dead before that happens. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm
Frankly, me too.  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 pm
I said something similar to this to Racer not too long ago: I don't know why I'm deathly afraid of spiders, but I'd let Spider-man sex me up like nobody's business. KINKY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 pm
*giggles and nods* Yeah, yeah he really did. He's so cute! *huggles bro*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Spiderman huh.