Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Face in the hole pictures Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GlennBeck25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm
lol, I thought it would be cool if it were possible to get a picture taken with MJ. But thats not possible sadly. But face in the hole, helps make it kind of possible.
so i thought you guys would like to see this.

http://www.faceinhole.com/us/search-results/?SearchCriteria=michael jackson&page=1

and you can also see what you would look like as MJ too.
Im not sure which picture to choose myself 0.o

i hope you gys like the idea.
so are you guys going to give it a try?
oh and if the link doesnt work just copy and paste the whole thing into a search bar  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm
oh hey that's pretty kool!
thanks for the link man!  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm
Oh great. Now you poor kids are going to see about a hundred picture of me all cozy with Michael. HAHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 pm
oh this is going to be fun lolz
Amanda's gonna look for some that are much more compromising lolz  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 pm
Hahahaha! I wish I was awesome with photoshop.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:35 pm
me too crying  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 pm
UnKnown Bitter

Omg, you read my mind. o-o
I`m totally going to do that.
cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

cool

At this point I can tell your next move lolz
in a non-stalkerish, totally Michael fangirl way XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

cool

Yes you can. I think Deondra can too. lol

Oh I had a dream that he was laying on the floor (God knows why) and I went next to him, and then we kissed. And then we got frisky on the floor. He had the outfit he had on for the Pepsi Commerical, when he was on the streets hanging out with the kids. The outfit with the white and black leather Thriller looking jacket. (or it looked like the Thriller jacket, a little bit, to me)
Basically, he looked like how he did in the Pepsi Commerical 1984. I had this dream a couple nights ago, and I just remembered it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

cool

Oh I had a dream that he was laying on the floor (God knows why) and I went next to him, and then we kissed. And then we got frisky on the floor. He had the outfit he had on for the Pepsi Commerical, when he was on the streets hanging out with the kids. The outfit with the white and black leather Thriller looking jacket. (or it looked like the Thriller jacket, a little bit, to me)
Basically, he looked like how he did in the Pepsi Commerical 1984. I had this dream a couple nights ago, and I just remembered it.

I was worried that you suddenly feel asleep on me and you woke up and was like "oh I gotta tell Tati this" XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

cool

I was worried that you suddenly feel asleep on me and you woke up and was like "oh I gotta tell Tati this" XD

Lol. xD
Nope, I`m wide awake. I remember a couple days after Michael died, i saw him in the corner of my bedroom smiling at me. And he had a white shirt on, with black pants, military styled jacket, and one sequin white glove on. He looked like how he did in his Thriller era (or like the year 1985), and it was just weird. I was like "Oh my god!!! Is that Michael!?!" and then it like.. went away. I looked back at my computer screen, then looked back at the corner of the room, and he was gone. e w e;
Whats going on? I saw him last night, too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:12 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

cool

Lol. xD
Nope, I`m wide awake. I remember a couple days after Michael died, i saw him in the corner of my bedroom smiling at me. And he had a white shirt on, with black pants, military styled jacket, and one sequin white glove on. He looked like how he did in his Thriller era (or like the year 1985), and it was just weird. I was like "Oh my god!!! Is that Michael!?!" and then it like.. went away. I looked back at my computer screen, then looked back at the corner of the room, and he was gone. e w e;

I think you love (or kust for hi so much XD) that you are halucinating... damn I spelled that wrong
or it really is him showing up
wait, why hasn't that happened to me?! scream
Michael, I want to see you in my room!
gonk  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol. xD

I think you love (or kust for hi so much XD) that you are halucinating... damn I spelled that wrong
gonk

Probably. xD
But sometimes when I`m alone, I feel like he`s sitting next to me, watching me. And sometimes when I`m in the shower or changing, I feel like he`s watching me. Its crazy, maybe he`s my guardian angel? Or his spirit went to rest in the MOST PERVERTED CRAZY OBSESSED fangirl`s home? lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol. xD

gonk

Probably. xD
But sometimes when I`m alone, I feel like he`s sitting next to me, watching me. And sometimes when I`m in the shower or changing, I feel like he`s watching me. Its crazy, maybe he`s my guardian angel? Or his spirit went to rest in the MOST PERVERTED CRAZY OBSESSED fangirl`s home? lol

we all wish that would happen to all of us
And he is our guardian angel <3  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

Lol. xD

gonk

Probably. xD

we all wish that would happen to all of us
And he is our guardian angel <3

Am I like... the chosen one? xD

And yes, he`s OUR guardian angel. And he loves us.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff