Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
All your Champion wants for Christmas is panties. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:19 am
I want panties for Christmas.

Okay, that's not all I want for Christmas. But I do want panties, and I've pretty much made a resolve that anyone who sends me panties to cover my pretty bottom will get, if they so desire, pictures of said pretty bottom in pretty panties. I'd ask for bras, but at my size you don't ask people to put out 50+ bucks to strap your puppies down. No thongs/Gs but I'll wear anything else, and my hips are IIRC 45-48 inches around (most of that is cause of all that junk in the trunk.) I also love unusual socks of any Type. Gods, I'm so cheap. The only other thing I want other than that is ponies. I've already asked my MIL for the um, most expensive thing I want.

I like the Holiday wish thing going around LJ too. The rules are pretty simple: You post the 10 things you'd really love to have for Christmas, no matter how simple or silly or far fetched, and then you look around and see if you can't pass on the karma when you see someone else's list.

Ah, Giftmas. We should exchange things in the Guild. Sort of a not-so-secret-Santa deal. It can something as simple as artwork or pictures or anything. =) Let's spread the love.

And buy me panties.

Discuss:
Christmas/Yule/Giftmas/Gimme s**t Day Presents.
What you'd wish for if you could have anything.
Whoring yourself out for gifts.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:16 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:10 am
Well I'd ask for panties too but...... sweatdrop the reasons should be self-evident why I don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:27 pm
Toli Bera
Well I'd ask for panties too but...... sweatdrop the reasons should be self-evident why I don't.

Hmm?  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Seminal Contamination

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:56 pm
It just so happens that I already have a Santa Costume for this year. Although the later stage of it will be somewhat different from the overweight elderly man. : D

For Xmas presents, I'm not sure what I would have that I'm not getting this year. And no, I'm not a spoilt brat, I'm only getting like half a dozen items. But sweet items they are. : D

If I could have anything, I'd have Alexa over here waiting for me every night to join her in bed and snuggle. :3

Whoring? Nu-uh. : P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:11 pm
Seminal Contamination
If I could have anything, I'd have Alexa over here waiting for me every night to join her in bed and snuggle. :3

4laugh <3333  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jae Min

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:45 pm
Well hmm i would love to finally be able to get the staff of angels or the wraith cloak on Gaia XDD;;;

I would want a new pokemon video game or something or some more Mangas or stuff XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:20 pm
See Neth is panties? Must... maintain... control... of Scorpio side... eek

Um... oh! Secret Santa? Great idea!!! How do we draw names and who all would we put in? Also, is there a limit to how much we should spend?  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:28 pm
Atma311
See Neth is panties? Must... maintain... control... of Scorpio side... eek

Um... oh! Secret Santa? Great idea!!! How do we draw names and who all would we put in? Also, is there a limit to how much we should spend?

My idea for the Secret Santa is that there's be different "levels", or price ranges, depending on how much you wanna spend on a gift; "500g and below", "500g to 800g", "800g to 1k", like that. I'd also include levels for things like art work, avatar edits, spites, ect.

And then everyone who wants to participate can enter their name in one of the catagories and they'd also get a gift from that catagory (i.e. someone enters under the "800g to 1k" level, and their gift will be from someone also on that level). That way, someone won't give a Kimono and get a Clown Nose in return.

Yes, I have it planned.
domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:08 pm
Sounds good. I think I know where I'll enter 3nodding

How high up will you go, though?  

Atma311

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:53 pm
Nethilia

Okay, that's not all I want for Christmas. But I do want panties, and I've pretty much made a resolve that anyone who sends me panties to cover my pretty bottom will get, if they so desire, pictures of said pretty bottom in pretty panties.

Neth in panties?! WHERE?! eek

....er....I mean....umm...*ahem* Good idea for the panti....err...PRESENT giveaway thingy-mabob. sweatdrop

OOCP?~ And I just reminded myself of something. You know the new HP movie? Well....for those of you who've read the book/watched the movie ((hopefully both))...
You know when Barty Crouch Jr. says: "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours!"? If so...remember the book. His house-elf, Winky, comes running in about that time in the book yelling "Master barty, Master Barty!".....yeah. So wrong, yet so funny. <--- Spoiler? Kinda. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:17 am
Fox Demon Shippo
Nethilia

Okay, that's not all I want for Christmas. But I do want panties, and I've pretty much made a resolve that anyone who sends me panties to cover my pretty bottom will get, if they so desire, pictures of said pretty bottom in pretty panties.

Neth in panties?! WHERE?! eek

>.>

<.<

User Image

Granted, it's my furry self, but it's panties.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:27 am
Dancemania Speed CDs. *twitches feverishly because she is on musical crack right now* Hahaha, it'sfast. *twitch twitch*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:06 am
OMG, I wanna be in Secret Santa! But I have decided that my favorite holiday will not be Christmas NOR Halloween. It shall be...

User Image
Valentine's Day!!! I still have to get the stuff for this outfit, though. I don't have the hat, the vest, the lifeguard swimsuit, the gloves, the skirt, or the shoes. sweatdrop ...

I wanted to do Chinese New Year, but I still can't figure out a proper costume for that. And my mommy won't let my decorate our house for Chinese New Year!!! crying I just hope we get to go to Chinatown to celebrate. heart

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:13 am
Atma__I guess however high y'all wanna go. I'll probably just stop around 5k and just have a "5k and above" level.

Neth__*Prepares for massive nose bleeds and opens an umbrella.*

Panda__Unfortunately, I don't have a favorite holiday, since most of them require family and all my family is up in Virgina and Maryland. That, and I have a bad experience with Valentine's Day. But I love the winter. And January.
heart  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces