Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Is it donor, dona, or DOUGHNUT?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So what is it?
  Donor!
  Dona?... (means "misses" in Spanish) well then its that!
  DOUGHNUT!
  I have no friggin clue
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:48 pm
So at around 2:55 to 3:05 he says something that just sounds too funny
It's the demo of Give In To Me before it was awesomefied, but the demo is really good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhZy8AVs3K4  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:52 pm
Lolz, I laughed at that part it sounds like dona or something lmao.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm
You know I think what he was trying to say was "love is woman" and it just came out wrong xp
happens to me all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm
Lol, I don`t know. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 pm
Lolz, it's a demo so i guess anything just came out , and we didn't understand what it was lmao. Have you ever heard the Thriller demo?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:57 pm
A girl on youtube said this:

actually, it IS 'love is a doughnut'

In a speech he made in 2001 he said that, although he had a rough relationship with his father, he knew thaty Michael had a sweet tooth and his fave sweet was doughnuts. Some days he would leave them on the kitchen table without any explanation, and Michael took this as proof that his dad loved him, even if he didn't show it. Mike treasured this. Type in 'Oxford Speech 2001' and listen to it, it's so moving. Had me in tears!  

Otuo

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 pm
Cra_zeey854

In a speech he made in 2001 he said that, although he had a rough relationship with his father, he knew thaty Michael had a sweet tooth and his fave sweet was doughnuts. Some days he would leave them on the kitchen table without any explanation, and Michael took this as proof that his dad loved him, even if he didn't show it. Mike treasured this. Type in 'Oxford Speech 2001' and listen to it, it's so moving. Had me in tears!
Somebody did their research, XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:01 pm
Cra_zeey854

Thats shocking. It makes me hate Joe a little less now. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh.
btw I like ur siggy  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol me too.
I just wish I could see how happy he was when a doughnut was just sitting there on the table.  

Otuo

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh.
btw I like ur siggy
Lol, ty I like yours too I wish I had a real locket with a picture of Michael in it xP. I also like your pro , it has Michael ALL over it lmao.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol me too.
I just wish I could see how happy he was when a doughnut was just sitting there on the table.

I know right? I`d love to see his face when he saw a doughtnut. : D  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:07 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh.
btw I like ur siggy
Lol, ty I like yours too I wish I had a real locket with a picture of Michael in it xP. I also like your pro , it has Michael ALL over it lmao.

I do too, my mom said she'd get one made but that might take ages.
And thanks lol
Im thinking about adding on too smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:08 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol me too.

I know right? I`d love to see his face when he saw a doughtnut. : D

I bet his eyes got all big lol.
I think that would have been so friggin adorable.  

Otuo

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854
OmgItsDee_x
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh.
btw I like ur siggy

I do too, my mom said she'd get one made but that might take ages.
And thanks lol
Im thinking about adding on too smile
Lol, that's cool. And I also saw the pic of your brother , he was cute. lol.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff