Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Gaming - chat about video games & related stuff..
Fave games console? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is your favourite home console?
  Nintendo Wii
  Xbox 360
  Playstation 3
View Results

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:17 pm
So yeah that's the question.. I think the Wii is mine. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:12 pm
so far benny wii has 100%  

sephie_kun

6,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:37 pm
umm...
well...
sweatdrop I dont have any of those.
i like.... the computer biggrin
i have... a nintendo ds?
i dont play it much tho...
but i do like the wii.
my friend has it and thats how i play it. but i've never played any of the other ones.
heh... sweatdrop
o 3o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am
Well the PS3 is an epic fail cos it costs too much, even though it has about the same power as the 360, and the PS3 doesn't have that many good games. Yes it has Final Fantasy 13 and GTA 4, but so does the 360. xp

The 360 is a very good console cos it has Live, the controller is nice (basically a copy of the Cube ones), you can use it as a media centre, and it has tons of great games, especially RPG's. There's the arcade and video marketplace on it. xd

The Wii has.. The wiimote which is clearly amazing, all the great Nintendo games like Kart, Brawl, Zelda, Metroid, ect.. Nice graphics even if they aren't proper HD. It's fully backwards compatible with Gamecube games, and the older Nintendo and other consoles you can download games and play them too. The internet channel, great for watching YouTube videos on your TV and loads of other cool stuff. Also.. IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!!! lolz lol

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm
And the 360 takes a 1/4 of the votes! or a third i didnt count
I grew tired of the wii after a while and bought a 360 by selling it, other that pokemon games i've never looked back!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:53 pm
I don't have any of those either.
XD
I have a DSi, and a PS2 slim, and a GBA, (to play my pokemon games I can't play on DSi) and a Gameboy Color (because it's old) but other than that.........
XD

Hmmmmmm.......... I voted Xbox 360 cause they're coming out with that thing this year that is like the Wii, but requires NO remote, or controller of any kind.
I think I was called Nattel or something like that. It looked super awesome!!
XD  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm
Project Natal does look good i'll admit smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 am
I knew about that ages ago, I don't like the idea of it to be honest. :s Lemme tell you something.. Too late in the 360 life cycle! Maybe they should save it for the 720.. But you know what? It's gonna cost ******** loads either way.. lol..

Well I'm thinking of selling my 360 now.. To build a new gaming PC, keeping my Wii though. Those are the only consoles I need really, I also have a DS lite.. I wanted the DSi or DSiXL, but I can't afford it.. So I might not bother.

Haha, the Gameboy Colour isn't that old.. I had the original fat yellow Gameboy.. Also my first PC only had DOS on it, and a 33mhz processor.. My second had Windows 3.1, that had two 200mb hard drives.. That was considered good back in my day. xd

Hey Rougen you should get a Wii, or if not a Gamecube 2nd hand with a mem card and a few pads.. Why? You've missed out on so many epic Cube games, and are missing out on the Wii. Cube's can be picked up soooooo cheaply now it's insane, and then when you look for games to play on it, it's like.. OMG £2 for that game?! BUY! lol

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 pm
I wanna get a second hand 'cube again... I miss mine badly....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm
I don't have any sad sweatdrop  

chrisromantix

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:42 pm
chrisromantix
I don't have any sad sweatdrop
I know this is a random question, but is that Avi based on Harry Dresden?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 am
IN MY OPINION.....PS3 ALL THE WAY. YEAH IT DOES COST SOME MONEY BUT WHN U BUY ONE AND PLAY IT AND C THE GRAPHICS ON IT.....IT'S SOOOOOOOO WORTH THE MONEY! xd

I ALSO HAVE THE WII AND I DNT REALLY LIKE IT THT MUCH I GREW TIRED OF IT ABOUT A MONTH AFTER WE GOT IT.LOL......AND AS FOR THE 360 I HAD ONE ALSO BUT THEN IT GOT THE RED RING OF DEATH 5 FREAKIN TIMES...LOL. stressed SO I JST GAVFE UP ON XBOX 360  

samzbabiboi

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 am
-shrug- PS3 doesn't really have any games I like.. lol!

360 is amazing.. Never had any problems with mine.. It's called buy a decent one.. i.e not 'premium' or core, and not even arcade but that is more reliable.. Mine was an Elite, one of the newer ones..

But you def can't go wrong with a Super Elite!

OMFG.. The Wii is amazing.. It's called get some decent games!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 am
I approve of all of Benny's points. PS3's okay, but try buying better games for the other consoles and not playing 360s too much...plus on an SD TV PS3 ends up windscreen and letterboxed...inconvenient.  

SoulKnight-Mikey
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

samzbabiboi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:28 am
well i have an hdtv in every room at my house so the sd boxletters isnt a problem for me.lol. and as for the 360 i had the new elite and it still messed up bra.haha....and the wii i just give up.....wht are some good games for it? xd  
Gaming - chat about video games & related stuff..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games