Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Nightingale of Moonlight
Pay? Gold? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is fair and trustable?
  Yes I do
  No I don't
  It could be but could also not be
View Results

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 pm
Okay, to receive pay, like other things, you must be active. You can post replies or if you see Booty Grab with anyone's aquarium play that and get gold as well. If anyone would like monthly pay then we have to have gold to use for prize rewards and for pay for those who are active. If your active you'll receive a certain amount a month. The amount hasn't been set yet as that is still in the works. I have an account that will be the treasurer of the gold that would go towards prizes in gold and keep everyone updated on how much gold is on that account in here in so everyone knows its growing and where its going when its used. Once we've accumulated enough the prizes will get bigger but will be budgeted out so it lasts and can keep growing without going to zero and we start from scratch. I hope this is acceptable. If its not acceptable then maybe we could work something out as any gold, if read it right in the forum thing for guild information, any gold donated goes to the creation of subtopics cause they cost 2,500 each if I remember right so yea. If any contests take place then the prizes may be items or small gold prizes, nothing huge till our funds are worked up enough to afford bigger prizes. Thank you all for understanding. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm
Currently we have 1,000 gold in the guild that will go towards Sub Forums that cost 2,500 each to create. So more that's donated the more Sub Forums we can have. I'll keep everyone posted on how much gold is in the guild and can, if I read it right, can only go towards the creation of Sub Forums for the guild and cannot be refunded or taken out to be given to users. That's what the treasure account is for to hold and have gold that can be distributed to users when there is enough to. That will also be kept up to date to the users so they all know where their gold is going to that is donated to the guild and or sent in a trade to the treasure account that will save up and earn up, also with your help, to have gold to be given out as prizes and monthly payment to those who help out in us building up gold for bigger better prizes for contests. Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:12 am
Right now in amount of gold for what can be used towards contests is 1,025 gold so not a whole lot to work with to make contests really right now of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm
1,286 is currently in the bank for the guild to be used towards contests and rewards for being active in the guild if that works out to happen.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 pm
Yay! Up to having 11,733 through saving up and earning it on this account so far! If any members wish to help out through donations that will help it grow faster but if no members want to that's fine it will just take longer for any major or any gold prizes for any contests that may come to be. Don't have to be big donations can be small cause a lot of small adds up fast. Or buy things from my store or from Alurin's store then that gold will go towards the guild in having gold for prizes or pay, when enough is here, to give out to users who help and are active in the guild. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm
12,129! Yay! -smiles jumping around- 12k saved up for the guild! Oh, before forget. All items that I gain are given as gifts or traded to me. I won't use the guilds money for items for myself.  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Current balance in the gold for contests for the guild inventory: 13,644  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:45 pm
Yay! We got 69, 463 Gold! -jumps up and down- Yay! Got lots of gold for the guild contest prizes!  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:19 pm
Yay! 70,047 gold! Climbing up! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 pm
Got 52,297  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm
79,244 Gold for the guild! YAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 pm
Okay new plan for pay for being active. Each member who is active will receive 100 gold a month if you are active. You MUST be active. If you aren't then you get NOTHING, no gold from me or my other account Rose. Sometimes might be more gold depending on the month and how things are financing out. Hope everyone is enjoying the guild! biggrin  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:09 pm
312,178 Gold for the guild! ^_^ Though I know most to none will send gold this way would anyone wanna donate any so can work our way up to 1M or higher?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am
We currently have in the guild fund for contest items: 345,731 gold  

Crew

Another Silent Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 am
Should I just send you donation money in a trade? :3  
Nightingale of Moonlight

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash