Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
mean >..> Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count <..< i always make this
  +1
View Results

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:01 pm
in this movie i think scarey movie 2 they make fun of michael

it's really mean has anyone else seen it? *o*

then (i dunno in what movie) they show michael fighting kiss and he says

things like "i have the power of many little boys!" T.T ppl r really mean  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:04 pm
II Unknown Kitty II

YES! one of the characters pulls a blanket of of him! its really heartbreaking, i wonder if Michael himself saw it. dude, id be pisssed...
family guy makes fun of him too!

FrenchLollipop

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 pm
It's either 2 or 3, but yes I seen it...I have to get up and walk away, everytime I watch that movie, when it comes to that part. It p***d me off.
and they make fun of him in a rugrats game too...theres like a code you get to enter in, and you can run around him, stealing candy from babies...yes the makers of the game did that.
and they had to take out parts of the movie Bruno making fun of him too, because he died.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:08 pm
FrenchLollipop
II Unknown Kitty II

YES! one of the characters pulls a blanket of of him! its really heartbreaking, i wonder if Michael himself saw it. dude, id be pisssed...
family guy makes fun of him too!
and south park, and robot chicken  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:11 pm
Robot Chicken, making fun of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2FTLRRfh0M&NR=1  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 pm
They also made fun of him in Scary Movie 3, and Scary Movie 4. Oh and in Date Movie.

But they don`t actually think he`s a *****, and they don`t believe all those lies about him. Their making fun of what the media says, and what haters say.
Why make fun of what they say? Because the creators think the lies about Michael are stupid.

Plus those movies were made before Michael died. A long time before he died. And you know how it was when he was alive. Mostly everyone (but his fans) hating him, and everyone (but his fans) laughing at jokes about him.

@FrenchLollipop: Family Guy does make fun of him, but they don`t go overboard with the jokes.
And they actually respect him. Like in one episode Cleveland was wearing a white sequined glove, and the Thriller outfit. Oh and in another episode, Brian was naming songs that are named after girls to Stewie, and he said Billie Jean during the middle of his list.

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm
I dont think the Scary movie 3 and 4 really made fun of of Michael that bad like Scary Movie 4 all they did was zap him from his current era, too bad, too thriller , then too like an old man ( which i didnt get) lol, then the nose which I thought was so stupid e.e. I did not like the family guy one at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:41 pm
OmgItsDee_x
I dont think the Scary movie 3 and 4 really made fun of of Michael that bad like Scary Movie 4 all they did was zap him from his current era, too bad, too thriller , then too like an old man ( which i didnt get) lol, then the nose which I thought was so stupid e.e. I did not like the family guy one at all.

The only time I saw Family Guy make fun of Michael was when the kids were watching Captain EO. And the kid was like "WOW, IT FEELS LIKE HE`S ACTUALLY COMING RIGHT AT ME!" and Michael just runs out of the screen and grabs the little boy and runs away.

I like to say, "MAYBE HE DIDN`T MOLEST THE KID. MAYBE HE TOOK THE KID TO NEVERLAND!" and its kinda stupid how they make fun of him.
The molestation lies started in 1993, when he was pale due to Vitiligo. In Captain EO, Michael was still dark and in 1986 (when they made Captain EO) the ***** lies didn`t start yet. Like, wtf?

I still think Family Guy respects Michael though. Like those episodes I told you guys about, but I`m just too lazy to repeat them. And they don`t go overboard with the jokes, UNLIKE South Park. Gaaah. I hate watching that episode. South Park went too much overboard with the ***** jokes, and all those other jokes about Michael.

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:59 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

The only time I saw Family Guy make fun of Michael was when the kids were watching Captain EO. And the kid was like "WOW, IT FEELS LIKE HE`S ACTUALLY COMING RIGHT AT ME!" and Michael just runs out of the screen and grabs the little boy and runs away.

I like to say, "MAYBE HE DIDN`T MOLEST THE KID. MAYBE HE TOOK THE KID TO NEVERLAND!" and its kinda stupid how they make fun of him.
The molestation lies started in 1993, when he was pale due to Vitiligo. In Captain EO, Michael was still dark and in 1986 (when they made Captain EO) the ***** lies didn`t start yet. Like, wtf?

I still think Family Guy respects Michael though. Like those episodes I told you guys about, but I`m just too lazy to repeat them. And they don`t go overboard with the jokes, UNLIKE South Park. Gaaah. I hate watching that episode. South Park went too much overboard with the ***** jokes, and all those other jokes about Michael.

Oh yeah, I remember that.
and didnt captain EO get canceled because of those child molestation cases?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

I don`t really know. What year was it canceled?  

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:07 pm
South Park has a Michael Jackson episode, but I actually like it. I usually hate everything that makes fun of him, but South Park and Family Guy don't piss me off.

As for the Scary Movie films, they are all lame so their opinion of Michael is void. I hate all of those movies.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:11 pm
Oh when they made fun of him, it was Scary Movie 3
Please don't kill me when I say this...
For me, I think it's ok for people to express some kind of humor
I must admit the scene can be offensive, but we all have to be able to laugh at these situations
When I think about how people make fun of him for "turning white" or whatever the case is, I laugh because they are one of the fools that have fallen into the trap of the media
And that's how we should all look at it; they don't try to offend him personally, they do a play on what the media says
that's the humor in the end
I'm a huge Robot Chicken fan, and the skit was funny
I'm very open when it comes to comedy, so it didn't bother me
Plus it was made before he passed
It's after he passed that makes making fun of him not kool.
but that's just me.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:12 pm
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

they took it down in 1997  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 am
UnKnown Bitter
Oh when they made fun of him, it was Scary Movie 3
Please don't kill me when I say this...
For me, I think it's ok for people to express some kind of humor
I must admit the scene can be offensive, but we all have to be able to laugh at these situations
When I think about how people make fun of him for "turning white" or whatever the case is, I laugh because they are one of the fools that have fallen into the trap of the media
And that's how we should all look at it; they don't try to offend him personally, they do a play on what the media says
that's the humor in the end
I'm a huge Robot Chicken fan, and the skit was funny
I'm very open when it comes to comedy, so it didn't bother me
Plus it was made before he passed
It's after he passed that makes making fun of him not kool.
but that's just me.

I thought it was kinda funny too.
I think it is cool how they hade the toys dance and stuff.
but i cant stand the scary movie 3 one... He isnt a *****  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

they took it down in 1997

Aww I wish I would have gotten the chance to see it before they took it down...i was 3 when they shut it down..  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff