Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H I G H. S C H O O L. R O M A N C E. {One on One FULL} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join? :O
  Nevar, This is LAME.
  -Looove-
  Poll Whore >D
  I'm joining in!!
  I will give you Avi Art!! xD
  No way. Who would join THIS? D<
View Results

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 am
.~ H I G H S C H O O L R O M A N C E ~.

User Image

You've got your Jocks, your Cheerleaders and your Nerds.
Everday High School is a bore. Same Old Same Old.
You've got your Preps, your Wanna-Be-Gangsters and your Goths.
But, who's that kid?!
He's one of a kind, extraordinary, weird, i-n-d-e-s-t-r-u-c-t-i-b-l-e.
Oh, i hear he's in love too.
Isn't that absurd?
Who could love a freak like him?

[X] is an indestructible freak of nature in other people's eyes. He's avoided by his classmates, everyone is a little scared of him. However, he's very friendly and only wishes to be accepted. [X] falls in love with the most popular girl in school. Meanwhile, [Y] falls in love with [X]. [Y] isn't very confident in herself, and doubts that [X] could ever love her. But, how will the story play out..? Is there a possibility that [X] could love [Y]?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:53 am
Characters

[X] - Onigiri_Kimmy
[Y] - Clara Sunaro

Other character Ideas;

Nerds -

Goths -

Cheerleaders -
- Head cheerleader: Abigail Row

Captain of the football team {Jerk ;D} -

Friends of [Y] -

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 am
School Events

{{The latest school events will be posted here.}}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:57 am
List of Staff Members

{{Teachers, Cook's, Cleaners etc. will go here}}

Mrs. Grettle - Strict Science Teacher.  

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 am
Who are you?

Roleplayer: {Your username}
Name: {Character Name}
Personality: {List of traits.}
Habits: {Biting nails, Twitching, Sleeping in class etc.}
Grades: {On average. A's, B's, C's etc.?}
Bio: {Where do you live? Where did you grow up? How did you end up at this school? etc.}
Crush: {Who do you luuurrve? heart }
Appearance: {A picture of yourself? In link form please.}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 am
Rules

1 - Of course, follow Gaia ToS.
2 - PM me all profiles so i can post them up.
3 - Romance, of course, is welcomed. But PG-16.
4 - Violence and colorful vocab. is allowed, but keep it to a minimum.
5 - PM's must have a heart in them~. Title them with your character's name!
6 - Keep your Thoughts in Italics Your Speech in bold and your {{Chatter in brackets}} and we can all get somewhere!
7 - Have fuuun~.

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 am

Who are you?

Characters

Roleplayer: {Onigiri_Kimmy}
Name: {Nick Davidson}
Personality: {Hard-working, Sometimes a troublemaker [if he chooses to be; he plans in silence..XD] Non-Talkative,}
Habits: {Doodling on desks}
Grades: {Straight A student}
Bio: {He is belived to be adopted. He is such a weird child; who would want him as a son? No one knows where he lives; no one ever asks. This school was somehow the only one who would accept him. Everyone is confused by that, since he gets good grades, doesn't he?}
Crush: {He loves the head cheerleader; the most popualr girl in school. But, who would love someone like him?}
Appearance: http://fav.me/dygyb1

Roleplayer: {Clara Sunaro}
Name: {Emily Montrael}
Personality: {She's friendly and cheerful, hard-working, but not very smart. She's laidback and a little lazy, very clumsy - always tripping, dropping things, falling over etc. She's shy and tends to babble a lot when she's nervous.}
Habits: {She bites her nails, blushes a lot and falls asleep in class.}
Grades: {B/C - she's not that great. She needs a tutor!}
Bio: {Emily grew up in a very average family, there isn't really anything special about her. She has two brothers, both older than her, and a large dog called Benny. At the age of 15, she's well into her High School life and settled in with a small group of friends.}
Crush: {She's in love with [X], known as Nick. heart }
Appearance: http://fav.me/deff3f

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

{{R E S E R V E D}}

Clara Sunaro

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 am
{{R E S E R V E D}}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:13 am
And away we go~!!

{{It's Open!}}

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:15 am
.:Nick:.

Nick walked down the long hallway, eyes on his feet, afraid to make eye contact with anyone. His locker was the last one on the hallway, next to the bathrooms. Dreadful. Some guy called out to an extremely beautiful girl.. "Abigail!" He passed Abigail quickly, and looked behind his shoulder at her.

When he arrived at his locker, he started to unlock it. Someone had placed a piece of gum on the knob. And the locker wouldn't open either; he summoned his strength to yank it open. Fortunatly, no one watched often enough to notice. The boy was pretty much a living ghost.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:52 am
[Emily Montrael]

Emily, late as always, bustled through the last-minute crowds as the other students hurried to their classes. She made it to her locker at last, but she was struggling to open it when she was distracted. A new kid. Oh, he's hot. She watched as he walked along the opposite side of the hallway; he was gorgeous. His bronze hair hung over his eyes as he stood before his own locker. He opened it with ease. What was wrong with her locker then? She fumbled with the padlock, giving it a little shove before it finally swung open. She sighed and piled in her books and her other belongings, dropping a few here and there. Her locker was so messy, it was hard to keep it organized. Once finished with her locker, she could hear the school bell ringing loudly in her ears; signalling the start of classes. God, she was so late! She stumbled down the steps and out into the field - the school was large and you had to walk between the building blocks. Her first class was Science, and since this was thae start of a new year, she hadn't a clue who would be seated next to her, or who her teacher would be. She was dreading it already.

Finally reaching the door, she almost fell into the classroom, breathless. "S-sorry..I'm..Late!!" She gasped, looking up in horror to see that the new teacher would be Mrs. Grettle. Brilliant. She was a good teacher, but a strict one.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 am
Nick Davidson

A loud stomping noise interupted Nick's doodling. Some girl... The teacher glared at her and ordered her to take a seat. His eyes widened. The only seat available.. was the seat next to him.

The boy quickly looked down, and turned his attention back to the silver lines on the black table. As the girl passed by; he couldn't help but look up. Then he turned and looked at Abigail.. a head cheerleader.. God, she was beautiful.. He looked back down, and erased violently. The eraser fell away from his pencil, and the steel part made a loud, screeching noise. His back burned with the glare of his classmates. He didn't dare meet Emilys' eyes. Now trying to concentrate on the lecture, he calmly stroked his hand through his hair, and leaned back on his chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:10 pm
{{You did manage to edit it! biggrin }}
[Emily Montrael]

Emily hurried to a the chair that Mrs. Grettle pointed at. She glanced nervously around the room, but it was the only spare seat. So, she pulled back her chair and tumbled into it and quickly grabbed her things from her bag. She threw them onto the table and with an exasperated, yet relieved, sigh; she faced the front of the class and attempted to listen.

The teacher started to speak, but as usual, Emily had already tuned out. She slumped a little lower onto her desk and turned to look boredly at her new partner. Oh Jeez. It's the new kid! Oh my! He's even more good looking up close!! Her expression changed to one of joy and astonishment. What luck!

"U-umn, Hi? M-my name is Emily. What's yours?" she whispered, oblivious that he might actually be listening to Mrs. Grettle's class.  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm
.:NICK DAVIDSON:.

Nick turned his head, his face plain. He sighed. He really didn't want to talk right now, he wanted to listen. He wrote on the table nice and cursive; Nick Davidson. He hasn't talked today, and no one has heard his voice. He rubbed it off with the palm of his hand, looked her in the eye, then quickly turned his attention to Mrs.Grettle. He couldn't believe the fact this woman was married..  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games