Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:21 am
Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

*appears in front of an aged looking building. It is the school of what has been branded the dark arts. The building is huge with a large campus. All around the school teenagers lounge about socializing with each other, showing off their different powers and abilities. The air is filled with liveliness and young blood. There is never a dull moment at this place. There is always a duel or a lecture about life and death given by the dean of the school.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:06 pm
so umm....*she looks around abit nervous* what do you teach here? I never relized so many people had magic here...i guess i don't get out as much as i thought.  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:56 pm
" i teatch magicle destruction of public property 101. and a few other topics. y do you ask???"*smiles widely ans a few students pass by giglieing.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:29 pm
your joking right? stare tell me your joking...they don't seriously teach that here do they?  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:02 pm
" hahaha u think im jokeing about that! wait till u see our future magicle rulers of the world courses!" * as a group of students blows up a frog inches away*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:47 pm
how....ok on sec thought im glad i dont go here theres nothing productive to be taught......so whens class start??  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:34 pm
scream hey i resent that! whee and besides get used to it ur my in class asistant.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:24 pm
I'm what?!? oh no I am not going to be your little person who goes and gets you your coffee and papers and what-not...I refuse! I will, however do it at a cost and I know this contredicks what i just said, but get use to it it's what I do in life...first you tell me weather or not you like me and then you take me to dinner and a movie!  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:13 pm
eek WHOA dont u think that your being a bit foreward thiere??? besides im your body guard and our relation ship should be kept toatly profestional.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:34 am
stare fine clearly you dont like me so then take me to class and allow me to help you already.....*sigh...thinks* damn I was hoping that would work so that I wasn't put into an aquward spot later on...god if he found out I thought he was cute and we just met......*deep sigh* oh well....  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:05 am
"no its not that at all!... sigh just nevermind..."*begins to walk into the school* "just kill me" *i sigh silently to my self.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:52 am
*walks next to and lightly elbows him* hey lighten up a bit...your too stiff.*she smiled at him* so which one's yours?  

Sakura-Chan3689

Zeigrin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:33 pm
"wich class?" *i asked confused. thinking about how much i wana tell sakura i like her.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:07 pm
no silly which classroom is yours ~giggle~  

Sakura-Chan3689

Tealiteful

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:56 am
*walks up to an old looking building and says*"I guess this is the high school...wow its so big...hmmm... i wonder what i should take as my classes."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff