Name: Tsuna

Pokemon:
#007 Squirtle
Lv. 5 - male
Tackle [35/35]
Tail Whip [30/30]
Hold Item: None  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:18 pm
((Oh, I slightly changed my character's name from Ryūrai to Rairyū (from Dragon Thunder to Thunder Dragon) if that is okay.))

Rairyū goes into the Pokémon Laboratory. He sees Dr. Yukinari Okido (Prof. Samuel Oak). Rairyū decides which one of the 3 Pokémon he wants to choose. "Let's see. What should I choose." Since he likes dragons, he chosed Charmander. "I know. I will have Charmander as my partner."

After choosing his Pokémon, someone else entered the Laboratory...  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 pm
((That is fine.))

As Tsuna entered the lab, he looked around curiously at the different people going about their normal business. But he wasn't here for a science lesson, no he was here to receive his very first pokemon. At the sight of another beginning trainer already standing with the professor and holding a pokeball, he felt a painful dread come over him for he had already chosen which pokemon he'd wanted to start with and hoped this guy hadn't taken it. "Come on please...alright!" He exclaimed when he looked at the remaining two. "I choose Squirtle. Heh heh, I was worried for a moment when I saw you with a pokemon already. Oh, I'm Tsuna."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 am
Rairyū looks at Tsuna, "Hi, nice me to meat you! I am Rairyū." Then he grabs his Poké Ball containing Charmander and asks Tsuna, "Hey, since you got our first Pokémon, do you want to battle against me?"  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 am
"Well I'm not sure how good I am for this sort of thing yet, but I guess experience is the best teacher right? Heh, ok let's go for it! Come on Squirtle, let's do out best." With that Tsuna tossed his pokeball up into the air and watched with awe as it opened up, white light flooding out and takign the form of the little blue turtle that was Squirtle. Squirtle looked up at Tsuna with a bit of a smile on his face, then turned his attention to the other trainer ready for battle. "Hey there buddy, you and me are gonna be partners from now on!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 pm
Rairyū throws the Poké Ball and summons Charmander, "Go, Charmander!" This is Rairyū's first Pokémon Battle. He is already excited.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am
"Alright I guess we'll start this show. Squirtle, Tackle now!" Squirtle nodded, lowering his head and dashing towards the red pokemon with a flaming tail.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Charmander takes a direct hit from Tackle. As soon as Charmander is being pushed by Tackle, Rairyū commanded, "Charmander, use Scratch." While Squirtle is tackling Charmander, Charmander attempts to scratch Squirtle at the same time.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:34 pm
Taking a direct Scratch from Charmander, Squirtle was forced to stop his momentum and stumbled back. "Squirtle!" He cried as he held the part of his body that had been hit. "Tail whip Squirtle!" Squirtle turned around and started wagging his tail at Charmander as he got closer, it wasn't much of an attack but it was suppose to lower defense to it was worth a shot.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 am
Charmander's physical defenses slightly dropped by Tail Whip. "Alright Charmander, use Growl!" Charmander sort of roared which would slightly reduce his opponent's physical attack power.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 am
With squirtles attack down and Charmander's defense down, they were pretty much back at square one. "Hmm...that didn't really do anything...guess we'll stick with tackle buddy. Tackle!" Squirtle nodded, he felt the same way and so he charged at Charmander again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am
As Charmander got attacked, Charmander used Scratch again on impact, "Charmander, use Scratch!" Déjà vu! Charmander currently have half of its health left. Squirtle's HP should already be half too by now.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 pm
Squirtle took the hit and stumbled back, it was a real solid hit that did way more than it normally would. Squirtle was on his last leg, and was ready to fall over. Tsuna sighed, a worried look on his face. "Squirtle return!" He called out and recalled his pokemon. "Oh man, guess you win. That was a good hit Rai, but I'll get you next time!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 am
Charmander also seems exausting. Rairyū called back Charmander, "Charmander, return!" Then he says to Tsuna, "You did great too." Then Rairyū heard that the Professor Oak needs to get something so Rairyū first went back to his house and healed his Charmander, then went through Route 1 to get to Viridian City.

((Hey, if I like run into a wild Pokémon, how would this work?))  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sir Upper Crust the 3rd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:32 pm
((Well you post your interation with it, and your attack. Then I post a narrative description of the attack and if it hits and what not. Then you post the pokemons counter attack or whatever, and again I post a description and if it hits and what not again. And we do that back and forth until you capture it of knock it out, or you get knocked out. Same goes for trainer battles actually. Now from time to time I'll challenge you as a random trainer and the battle would play out like the one you just did with Tsuna.))  
Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff