View Results

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 am
Scarlet has been great at adding scripture for us, but anyone that would like to add scripture is welcome to do so. If you see the scripture listed is from a different Bible that yours feel free to list it as it is written in yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 pm

((This translation is New Living Translation))

Matthew 7:7-11

"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."

"You parents--if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him?"

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

((This translation is King James Version))

Hebrews 12:3

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 pm

((This translation is New Living Translation))
Acts 1:4-5

Once when He was eating with them, He commanded them,
"Do not leave Jerusalem until the Father sends you the gift He promised, as I told you before. John baptized with water, but in just a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

Yes, He is within us. Praise be to God, Father, Son, and Spirit!

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm
Mark 7:20-23

(New Living Translation)

And then he added, "For from within, out of a person's heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these things come from within; they are what defile you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 am
New International Version.

“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”

Hebrews 10:35-36  

natsumi_bianca

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:22 am

JOHN 3:16

((This is from memory, not any exact translation, though it's probably KJV))

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm
lol wow wat happened with the word "Daily" ??  

iYashua

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 pm
“I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God.”
Isaiah 43:11-12  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:51 am
niv

cast your cares onto the Lord and he will sustain you; he will he will never let the righteous fall. psalms 55:22  

lizyboo

lizyboo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 am
niv

trust on the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will keep your paths straight. proverbs 3:5-6  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 am
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.”- Psalm 62:1  

natsumi_bianca

natsumi_bianca

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:58 am
“Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.”- Proverbs 19:20-21  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 pm
forGod did not send his son to condemn the world but to save the world john 3:17 NIV  

lizyboo

lizyboo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:52 pm
wisdom is supreme therefor get wisdom though it cost you all you have get understanding. proverbs 4:7 niv  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff