Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Abandoned Shack Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm
An old house that is in the middle of a great forest. If you need food, shelter, or a place to stay, this is the place to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 am
Chinatsu had continued walking though the forrest, she had been walking for days. Her body was weak, and tired. She continued to walk until she stumbled apon the shack. Chinatsu used her bloodline to search the shack and found it to be safe. She walked in and clased the door, then almost automaticly passed out onto the floor. Chinatsu layed on the floor, tired and weaked. "Curse this human body" She said before passing out.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:38 am
A figure appeared in the doorway, casting a long shadow onto Chinatsu. It was a man that had an instrument strapped to his back. The man leaned on the door post and crossed his hands. Thinking of what to do with her, he picked her up, walked over to a matress that was lying on the dusty old floorbords and set her down, draping a nicely woven blanket over her. The figure looked at her, smiled, and proceeded to move into the kitchen, with ghost-like silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:44 am
((Just so you know, my custom clan is puppet based, and one weakness is im twice as weak phsycially since my body was mostly used for puppets, but i got mad thumb wrestling skills))

Chinatsu laid in the bed on her back, her supplies and scrolls laying on the ground, the main thing was a very large scroll that held her puppet and 5 scrolls she stole from Sand. She slept peacefully worn out from the walk.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:53 am
The man turned on a gas stove and lit it, sending a woosh noise throughout the entire house. He flinched, hoping to not wake her. The figure peaked his head back out to see if she was still sleeping. He smiled again to himself to see that her eyes were closed, and he went back to what he was doing. A few minutes went by and the smell of eggs, bacon, toast and coffee filled the shack with the aroma of breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 am
The aroma forced chinatsu to move in ehr sleep. it a few minitues she was concious, eyes closed bus concious. She lifted her hand and place it on her forhead and groaned. She was still very weak and tired, but she had gotten some rest.

(sorry beddy time))  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm
The man began to whistle as he flipped the pancakes into the air. There was a tray with foo already on it that he made a few minutes ago for the girl that showed up in his house. "Good! Its done." The figures voice was soothing, calm and soft with a slight gravaly sound to it. He hung his appron on the door and walked the try over to the girl that looked to be asleep on his matress. The man put the tray down infront of the girl and awaited for her to awake from her slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm
Chinatsu eyes opened as she felt the presents next to her. She shot up in the bed and slide out the other side, having the bed seperate the two. HEr eyes quickly looked around to get her surroundings and saw her scroll with her puppet in it, she might need it.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm
The man gave a small chuckle. "Theres nothing to be afraid of, Chinatsu." The figure laughed as she sprung up. He picked up the beaten-up matress and laied it back down, then looked up at her. "My name is Obito Yarra." He kindly purnounced as he held out his hand towards the girl for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 pm
Chinatsu eyes narrowed at hearing her name, but she didn't shake. "Nothing personal, but I don't really care." She said keeping her eyes on him as she walked over and picked up her scroll and placed it on her back. "Seeing as your back I will leave" She said making her way to the door, she really didn't care for company.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm
"You want more power dont you." Obito said, his back turned to her. "You want to master what you already know and create Puppets." A smile arosse on his face as he knew what the contents of her scrolls were.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm
Chinatsu stopped where she was and glanced over her shoulder at him. "I dont seek power, I seek perfection." She said, though in her mind the two were one in the same.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm
"In perfection comes power." Obito said in a quiet tone. "Why dont you join me, Chinatsu. We will seek Perfection together." He turned around hoping that she would stay and listen to what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm
Chinatsu eyes turned back around. "Not interested, one in perfection passes two in harmony." She said not up to being a team player, she worked alone. She had a problem with humans.  

Nikki-Xion14

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:38 pm
"Well you left your village. You have no where to go. Your Kage is most likely already sent out notices for your arrest, where will you go to train, let alone who will train you." The man walked over and stood infront of Chinatsu. "WIth my experties, you can master your Art, and have your way with your village. My men will train you when they arrive if you wish."

User Image  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces