Reply Love Lust And Pixie Dust Yaoi
What type of Seme/Uke do you like? ... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leche De Fresa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm
well..I have no idea if anyone will see this or..if anyone has already asked sweatdrop

What is your favorite type of Seme/Smuke/Uke {{Top/Swicther/Bottom}} to read about or to watch{{?}}

For example hair color- or their personalities dramallama

hmm hmm mine well, I favor Black haired semes and blond hair ukes (Blame Little butterfly) I usullay like a mean,rough seme..and well sorta a bad a** uke ( I like them abit in denial.."no I'm not bottom!you are! -censer-fine...IGuess I like it up the butt..." erhm..smukes uh well... gonk I don't like swicthers...they sorta..get on my um scream yeah DX but thats just me {{I guess??}}

Hope you find something to do with this Topic redface

Au revoir~!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:14 pm
Well personally I like Semes or Ukes with long hair... I don't care what position they take, if one of them has long hair there's a good chance I'll like the pairing! And if they both have long hair or one of them (or both of them!) crossdress, that's even better! X3

I guess you can say I have a bit of a long hair/crossdressing fetish... redface

Kay Starfrost

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sarapocalypse
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm
I love Semes and Ukes with long hair <3
(I really like when the Seme gets jealous a lot and stuff like that and when the Uke gets all... shy and stuff and acts like a total girl <3)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 pm
An innocent. almost girl-ish like uke is adorable with an over protective seme. Seke's (your smukes?) are nice, especially when dominated ^^  

SasoriLover11

Leche De Fresa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:35 pm
Kay Spitfire
Well personally I like Semes or Ukes with long hair... I don't care what position they take, if one of them has long hair there's a good chance I'll like the pairing! And if they both have long hair or one of them (or both of them!) crossdress, that's even better! X3

I guess you can say I have a bit of a long hair/crossdressing fetish... redface

oh dude, I love cross dressing blaugh
I might have a fetish~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 pm
SasoriLover11
An innocent. almost girl-ish like uke is adorable with an over protective seme. Seke's (your smukes?) are nice, especially when dominated ^^

ah, I love protective semes, Seke? is that like a smuke? sweatdrop o.O
{{switchers?}}  

Leche De Fresa

Leche De Fresa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Sarapocalypse
(I really like when the Seme gets jealous a lot and stuff like that and when the Uke gets all... shy and stuff and acts like a total girl <3)

awe-some I love reading those kinds~ =DD
I like a shy uke, but yeah he pretends to be a bad a** uke, but in real life he's shy, cute :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Abigail_who
Sarapocalypse

awe-some I love reading those kinds~ =DD
I like a shy uke, but yeah he pretends to be a bad a** uke, but in real life he's shy, cute :3

Oh i know right! <333
i love it when the seme is like watching the uke talk to his friends and he gets all jealous! <3  

Sarapocalypse
Captain

Kay Starfrost

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm
Abigail_who
oh dude, I love cross dressing blaugh
I might have a fetish~ heart

If you love crossdressing you mite like Princess Princess.
hehe~! I love it so much that I have tried pulling off male disguise. I ended up looking like an uke boy. (but then again I'm a girl, so I can only go so far without hitting the transgender stuff...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 pm
anything would be fine with me, seme or uke, anything, really, I like the cute and beautiful ones, I kinda like the masochists abit (w/ feeling of denial), I hate the ones who use whips or things like that sweatdrop  

NotComingBackXXXXXXXXX

Bloodlust_Faerie

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 am
Ha ha, late again, as always!! Anyways...

I'm not too picky about seme's and uke's. But I've noticed with uke's, I tend to like ones with dark hair and glasses. I think I like them to have cold or indifferent personalities. That way, when their hyper adorable seme's get the best of them, it's all the sweeter to see them flustered and moaning(I'm a big fan of Tamakyou.). whee On the other hand, when the seme's a complete jerk, I like super sweet adorable uke's who either innocently try their best and then end up paying for it later in bed, or uke's who whine and beg for attention while still looking so damn cute. I'm not much for seke's, but there is the occasional couple that I'll let it slide for. Or I'm too damn confused and don't care.

And those are my preferences. ~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 am
Abigail_who
SasoriLover11

{{switchers?}}

Yeah, a seke and is the same as a smuke. I'm not sure where you got the word smuke, actually, but it's still the same thing as a seke. (Smukes sound fat to me, I'm sorry sweatdrop )  

SasoriLover11

Leche De Fresa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm
SasoriLover11
Abigail_who
SasoriLover11

{{switchers?}}

Yeah, a seke and is the same as a smuke. I'm not sure where you got the word smuke, actually, but it's still the same thing as a seke. (Smukes sound fat to me, I'm sorry sweatdrop )

lmao I think of cows XD but I have no idea where you got seke from, I got Smuke from DA (the art place) my friend Lizanime RP's on there and they call swicthers Smukes. to me though I like to call them top, bottom or swicthers. since I read RPS stuff, they dont use Uke /seme. Unless their you know japanese O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 pm
Constantine_Elexa
anything would be fine with me, seme or uke, anything, really, I like the cute and beautiful ones, I kinda like the masochists abit (w/ feeling of denial), I hate the ones who use whips or things like that sweatdrop

Whips scare me DX
;3 I like some bondage too, but not the sacry kind..well it depens D:  

Leche De Fresa

SasoriLover11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm
Abigail_who
SasoriLover11
Abigail_who
SasoriLover11

{{switchers?}}

lmao I think of cows XD but I have no idea where you got seke from, I got Smuke from DA (the art place) my friend Lizanime RP's on there and they call swicthers Smukes. to me though I like to call them top, bottom or swicthers. since I read RPS stuff, they dont use Uke /seme. Unless their you know japanese O.o

Hmm, I think I might have gotten seke from either Deviantart or maybe Fanfiction  
Love Lust And Pixie Dust Yaoi

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff