Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THAT DOCTER IS GOING DOWN! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 am
HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING AND THEN GONNA LIE AND SAY THAT HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING

BULLSHIT ********

YOUR GONNA NEED CRAIG&DAYDAY TO PROTECT YOUR DUMBASS CUZ IF SOMEBODY SEE YOU IN THE STREET YOU WILL GET ******** UP!

point: it has just been released that michael jackson's death has been ruled a homicide.they found fatal doses of the anisthetic profolon in his system and 2 sedtitives.the doctor and his lawyer still deny that he gave anything to michael that"SHOULD HAVE" killed him.he said he spent the night with michael trying to get him to sleep.and that he only gave michael 25mg of the drug.the next morning michael called him complaining of chest pain.[AT THAT MOMENT HE SHOULD HAVE ADVICED HIM TO GO TO THE ******** ER AND NOT TRY AND TREAT HIM HIS DAMN SELF LIKE A DUMB ******** asked about the new findings the doctors lawyer had no comment.[i think he is as pissed off as everyone else that the dumb ******** didnt tell him what the hell he did]

WELL TOPIC OF DISCUSSION:how should the b***h perish
*sorry mj for saying such hurtful things i know you wouldnt approve of this but im pissed that this man took your life and knew exactly what he was doing because..[DING DONG!HE'S A DAMN LISCENSED DOCTOR AND KNOWS EXACTLY HOW MUCH THE HUMAN BODY CAN TAKE OF A DAMN MEDICINE THAT HE SHOULDNT HAVE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN A LOCKED HOSPITAL STORAGE ROOM AND HE SHOULDNT HAVE ACCESS TO IT BECAUSE HE ISNT AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST!!] god bless michael hope you and james brown are having a great dance battle!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:38 pm
I asked my mom what she thought they should do to that b*****d and she said they should give him the medicine he gave Michael (I thought it was a great idea) see if his a** wakes up to keep killing innocent people then .<******** b*****d . scream  

hi i like ur face

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 pm
i was talking to my friend Erica abot this....i said we should fallow him to his house and give him a good mouth full of his "own medicine" and see how he likes it.....that f*cking @$$hole...... killd the best man ALIVE!.....that just pisses me off..... mad  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm
I was thinking about it just now. I mean seriously, saying the truth will be set free? That doctor all he does is lie. -.- now he gets what he deserves...  

iiKimmy

Invisible Phantom

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:25 am
I feel really sorry for the doctor
I have to say I love Michael and all, but he asked for the meds, but it's a doctor's job to control the medication of their patient and their life.
I always knew someone would be blamed for his death.
If he had just done what any responsible, reasonable doctor does, Michael would still be with us and he wouldn't be in such a mess.
It sucks both ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:15 am
Leave the doctor in a room with MJ fans for 30 seconds... NO, 10 seconds. But he'd be dead in 5.

I don't feel sorry for the "doctor".

EVEN I know that when doing CPR on someone, for it to work, you have to do it on a hard surface not something soft like a bed

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:18 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Leave the doctor in a room with MJ fans for 30 seconds... NO, 10 seconds. But he'd be dead in 5.

EVEN I know that when doing CPR on someone, for it to work, you have to do it on a hard surface not something soft like a bed

some of the most simpliest, stupid mistakes he made are making him look bad
he practically made him self vunerable to all the accusations going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 am
Generic Condoms
I asked my mom what she thought they should do to that b*****d and she said they should give him the medicine he gave Michael (I thought it was a great idea) see if his a** wakes up to keep killing innocent people then .<******** b*****d . scream

AMEN TO THAT SISTER! cool

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:22 am
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Yes,
also after giving him the last dose, he went to go talk on the phone... and that was the medically/chemically induced coma drug.
and he should've went back to the phone and called 911, run back get Michael in the floor and then gave him CPR. in stead of waiting 30 minutes to call. That was retarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:29 am
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Yes,
also after giving him the last dose, he went to go talk on the phone... and that was the medically/chemically induced coma drug.
and he should've went back to the phone and called 911, run back get Michael in the floor and then gave him CPR. in stead of waiting 30 minutes to call. That was retarded.

I know! gonk
Did anybody else hear about the "doctor" calling Michael's 12 YEAR OLD son to the bedroom?

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Yes,

I know! gonk
Did anybody else hear about the "doctor" calling Michael's 12 YEAR OLD son to the bedroom?

I've heard two different versions of that. I heard that he did go to the bedroom, and thought Michael was faking it. Because MJ had the rep of a prankster.
and I've heard he came up from the basement and stayed in the kitchen the whole time.

any way, I also heard, from the news, that his three kids wanted to see him one last time before he was truley gone, and they got too... crying
I feel really bad for his kids, especially after hearing that part...and that Blanket at the funeral asked his sister "where is daddy? is he on vacation?" crying he's to young to even understand what really happened...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 am
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Yes,

I know! gonk

I've heard two different versions of that. I heard that he did go to the bedroom, and thought Michael was faking it. Because MJ had the rep of a prankster.
and I've heard he came up from the basement and stayed in the kitchen the whole time.

any way, I also heard, from the news, that his three kids wanted to see him one last time before he was truley gone, and they got too... crying
I feel really bad for his kids, especially after hearing that part...and that Blanket at the funeral asked his sister "where is daddy? is he on vacation?" crying he's to young to even understand what really happened...

I too heard that he'd play dead and jump up and scare his kids.

I feel bad for Blanket aswell, I saw a picture of him crying. sad
Blanket has no parents. Nobody knows who his mum is. crying They say the surrogate was a Mexican nurse called Helina.
But nobody knows who the egg donor is.
Michael said it was a black woman he had a relationship with.

I've started to suspect that its his kids nanny, Grace, but I don't know about that..

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
Rejected Barbie Dawl

Yes,

I know! gonk

I too heard that he'd play dead and jump up and scare his kids.

I feel bad for Blanket aswell, I saw a picture of him crying. sad
Blanket has no parents. Nobody knows who his mum is. crying They say the surrogate was a Mexican nurse called Helina.
But nobody knows who the egg donor is.
Michael said it was a black woman he had a relationship with.

I've started to suspect that its his kids nanny, Grace, but I don't know about that..

Eh, in a sense none of them has a mom, because Debbie, told them, she wasn't their mom and not to call her that.

In one interview, they said, they asked prince who his mom was, and he said that he didn't have a mother.

and ask for Blanket. I would rather believe what Michael said, than the press. I heard him say that too.

Alot of people has been claming to be their parents, so who knows, I would rather believe what comes out of his mouth because, he's the only one who really knows...
but if you think about it, the mother should at least come out and tell the kids who she is.
I wonder if she is Michael's secret girlfriend that they've been talking about. His body gaurd mostly. No one knows who she is either...so could be.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 am
Apparently Katherine Jackson is gonna tell Paris and Prince she's their mum. But Michael always told them to call her "Miss Debbie".
And, you know the visitation rights thing?
Does that include Blanket aswell?

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Apparently Katherine Jackson is gonna tell Paris and Prince she's their mum. But Michael always told them to call her "Miss Debbie".
And, you know the visitation rights thing?
Does that include Blanket aswell?

yes I do know about the visitation rights, but I dont know if that includes Blanket or not...I guess he could go if he wants too.
and I think that the kids know better than to call Katherine mom, I'd say they already know her as grandma.
But Debbie doesn't like those kids, she's made that clear. She sent in an email not to long ago, that there was no way in h*** she wanted to have custody of them, she said, she thought it would look good if she did. So I have no clue what she is trying to prove at the moment.
she sounds like a hypocrit to me, in more ways than one.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff