Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Happy B-day King! I made this for you!! >.< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 pm
He was Bad, He Beat it, He was and is a thriller, He was a smooth criminal, and He lived with the man in the mirror.
I didnt stop 'til i got enough, He rocked with me.
I just have to say I just cant stop loving you, the way you make me feel is happy, you were not alone, and......
YOU ROCKED MY WORLD

do you guys like it?
well i shure like it thats for d@mn shure  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:03 pm
awsome! -claps-  

Blind Anbu

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:04 pm
Take a bow, darling! That was lovely.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm
Blind Anbu
awsome! -claps-

thank you *bows* xp  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm
ChunChe
Take a bow, darling! That was lovely.

thank you too! *bows* it just came out the heart! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am
that was incredibly clever!
I loved it  

UnKnown Bitter

Pixie Dollie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:31 am
smile i heart MJ always  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:16 pm
MJ would be proud! 4laugh

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

SwaqqSurfin x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm
I love Michael as a singer but I thought that poem or wutever was kinnda stupid. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:34 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
I love Michael as a singer but I thought that poem or wutever was kinnda stupid. blaugh

oh... you again >.>
I'd rather not say anything...  

UnKnown Bitter

SwaqqSurfin x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:37 pm
UnKnown Bitter
SwaqqSurfin x3

oh... you again >.>
hey ur actin like im sayin Mj is stupid i said the poem was lame not michael lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
UnKnown Bitter
SwaqqSurfin x3

oh... you again >.>
hey ur actin like im sayin Mj is stupid i said the poem was lame not michael lol

and I didn't day that you don't like MJ.
so there.  

UnKnown Bitter

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:19 pm
Happy Belated birthday michael!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:22 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3

I don't like you.
Straight up.  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 pm
***NOT MINE***

"Michael Jackson Tribute Story" (With 50 Song Titles)

I Remember The Time when I was a kid I thought I was Bad! Those were the Good Times. Life was as simple as ABC. Whenever games were played you couldn't help but Enjoy Yourself. As my parents were Working Day and Night to make enough Money to give me a good life, I would Wanna Be Startin' Something in the neighborhood looking for fun. How I loved to Torture the neighborhood boys and leave them in a State of Shock. It was Human Nature for them to Give In To Me when I wanted to play certain games. I would innocently flirt with them when I was 5 years old and then send them to Heartbreak Hotel when I was done playing with them. While playing house and making mud pies, they would argue over me and tell each other that The Girl Is Mine. I was often be referred to as My Girl. Another Part of Me could be kind at times but when things didn't go my way, I would let them know to Beat It and to Leave Me Alone. I would sometimes Scream at them when I was irritated. Sometimes we would play Ghosts are In The Closet. This game would always leave Someone In The Dark. There were times when I would get Butterflies in my stomach from that game!

Another memory I have was my love for music! Music and Me went together like peanut butter and jelly! I Never Can Say Goodbye to those exciting memories of my Childhood! Who can forget what a Dancing Machine I was in the 80's! I would often Rock With You on almost every song played on the radio! So many good songs that you Don't Stop Until You Get Enough! My favorites would make you Shake You Body Down To The Ground! I loved to watch MTV all the time that I Got The Hots for it right away. Whenver a new artist and video would be premiered on the network, I would ask myself Who Is It? How still today I wonder if music knows The Way You Make Me Feel?

I can also remember my parents and how they were a huge part of my life. Whenever I would Cry my mother would Hold Me and tell me I'll Be There whenever you need me. Whenever something was wrong or a situation was Dangerous, she would let me know that she's Got To Be There which confirmed to me she was implying You Are Not Alone.

How the world wasn't so Black and White as a kid! The Man In The Mirror was no different than being a Stranger In Moscow. As a kid, bigger issues were not as important to me as they are now. I was not aware that people needed to Heal The World because in my eyes at that time my attitude was We Are The World. But in reality people were feeling as though They Don't Really Care About Us.

It was a Thriller to me getting older as a child when a boy would call me a Pretty Young Thing. They would use lines like Heaven Can Wait or you are The Lady In My Life. I would not be a Dirty Diana, but I definitely took a liking to the cute ones! One would tell me that I Just Can't Stop Loving You and whenever I doubted his honesty, he would ask Whose Loving You? When we broke up he would later reveal to his friends that She's Out of my Life and Gone Too Soon. He would later tell me that I Want You Back. What can I say? I was a Heartbreaker. Have to Blame It On The Boogie as I would stroll to the next cutie who would ask Baby Be Mine!

I never was a Smooth Criminal. Not saying that I was Untouchable or Invincible, but I definitely had a few skeletons in my closet thanks to a thing called Privacy! I would keep a lot of devious secrets along the way that never surfaced. Can You Feel It when people are suspicious of you? I certainly could! I still managed to keep a straight face and not Smile when I was being interrogated by people who thought I had my hands into some mischief!

So many good memories in my History as a child! Never stop The Love You Save in your heart and always keep the good thoughts alive in your mind as you grow old in life! Your life can be your Earth Song. You can have all the memories and love locked away inside but keep living life as though it's your last day. Never sell yourself short of your dreams and goals and go for what you know!

Dedicated to the memory of Michael Jackson- this story goes to show his music can live within all of us!

Writen By: Valerie Huggins

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces