Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
So I have this habit.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, do you?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:37 pm
When I'm bored, I make or design something, and I was wondering if you guys do the same?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:17 am
oh yeah - i usually have lots of projects going on at once ...  

QueenBea

BabyLondonStar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:36 am
Yeah, all the time. I have a sketch book in every room and one in my bag, and I'm always designing things that I'll never have time to make sweatdrop such a hard decision to pick something to make.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:48 pm
That's how all of my animated gifs are created. "Gosh, it'd be too much trouble to actually click to my video folder and start an episode of Bleach. I'll just draw a picture of Ichigo in Paint, since it's open."  

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:44 am
Actually.... I'm kind of like, "I'm bored, let me go to the store and buy some yarn/crafty things to work on." And then the stuff ends up sitting because I ended up wasting most of my time on the computer.

I really want another set of arms and hands. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:17 pm
I used to sketch clothing designs all the time during class. One of them turned into my prom dress last year. ^.^  

Crimson_Rose86

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:30 pm
DecemberFlower
Actually.... I'm kind of like, "I'm bored, let me go to the store and buy some yarn/crafty things to work on." And then the stuff ends up sitting because I ended up wasting most of my time on the computer.

I really want another set of arms and hands. crying
lets face it extra hands and arms would only mean more buttons on your computer  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:36 pm
When I'm bored, I usually design projects or start something. Unfortunately, a lot of the time I end up leaving said project unfinished. sweatdrop So every once in a while I have to go around and finish all my pending projects. It's kind of fun, in a wierd-procrastinating-demented sort of way.  

curli

Halliann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Yup. I've designed dresses and patterns for wrapping paper simply from doodling. 3nodding Or I work on my paper doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:06 am
My class notes are littered with fashion sketches. And I have a notebook dedicated to making lists of things I want/need to make.  

spacekitten

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:40 pm
I have to be excited to come up with new ideas, and enthusiastic to work on something, but when I'm bored it's the best time to refine designs. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:45 pm
I really only get on crafting kicks when inspiration strikes, which is unfortunately, rare. I just finished my own version of an AFK hat for my asian ball-jointed doll, Ro. When I have access to a camera again, I'll show ya'll. 3nodding  

Rorek

blessed.into.extinction

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:48 pm
i'm always thinking up stuff in my head, but never get it down on paper sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:01 pm
I love designing clothing and putting them on characters. I'll probably never make any of it, though XD  

psychofirewitch

Fashionable Lover

Flaed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:27 pm
Yep! It's a great bordom buster, especially during class. whee  
Craftin'

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items