Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Fanfictions for the imbf idea... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 pm
Ok for those of you who dont know what I am talking about please go to this link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16584945&page=1
But for those who do.

If you want to write a fanfiction, and I know alot of you said that you want too. I was thinking, if you are having trouble coming up with ideas to get started on it. Maybe you could ask for help here and other people in the guild may have some ideas.

Just tell us what you're thinking and if we can, we will help. Same here. I will try as well. But this is just to help you get started and get off of writers block, anytime you get stuck.
I thought it might help.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:40 pm
Ok I guess I'll start.

Well agent M is my imbf.
and I am thinking about starting off, on the reason why he is in the antartic, and for those who read what I said about that in my other thread, you know what I am talking about.

But I dont know if he should continue being persistant, in trying to get in Men in Black, or be like "I'll show them who is boss" (makes own agency)
or he finally gets accepted in, and then he makes his own agency just to be spiteful, because they're jerks.

can anyone think of anything that you would like to see agent M do? can be anything and it doesn't have to do with what is listed above. But if you can think of anything funny let me know. I'll try to write it in, and I'll post it on here so you guy's can read the story.

Btw, note about the fanfictions. You are his imgf, which means you'll be in your fanfiction as well.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 pm
okay, is anyone, writing a fanfiction? or am I the only one?

If not, do any of you have any idea's on what you're going to write yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:03 pm
I have no idea what to write about.
I picked him from smooth criminal but I have no idea how to put myself into the story.  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm
Cra_zeey854
I picked him from smooth criminal but I have no idea how to put myself into the story.

Well he's a gangstah (kinda), in that video. Do you know anything about the mob?
another thing that you have to remember, you're going to be in it too.
The best way to go with this one, is probably drama...maybe you don't like some of the things he is doing in the mob and you try to get him to stop...or you could be his partener in crime.

and another thing, I think you might have to set the fanfiction after the video was filmed, because he was flirty with alot of girls in that video. Or if you want a reason to get mad at him, and add more drama, I would set it before the video.

but that is my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854

Well he's a gangstah (kinda), in that video. Do you know anything about the mob?
The best way to go with this one, is probably drama...maybe you don't like some of the things he is doing in the mob and you try to get him to stop...or you could be his partener in crime.

and another thing, I think you might have to set the fanfiction after the video was filmed, because he was flirty with alot of girls in that video. Or if you want a reason to get mad at him, and add more drama, I would set it before the video.

but that is my thoughts.

Good ideas lol.
Thanks. This is going to take a while >.<
Ill work on it tonight (:  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:31 pm
Cra_zeey854
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854

but that is my thoughts.

Good ideas lol.
Thanks. This is going to take a while >.<
Ill work on it tonight (:

you are welcome. I hope I helped some.

ok. I'll be online for at least another hour, so if you need any help on writers blook, let me know, and I'll try to help come up with some ideas to help you get started again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 am
Since I'm put down for "The Way You Make Me Feel" I'm thinking about picking up where the video left off. In brief, the girl he chases after ultimately rejects him and he's left to walk home on his own. That's where he sees me for the first time. Maybe include a backstory on his background as a street kid, as the video is ultimately set in a city slum.

Also, will we be posting the finished fanfics here or in a separate forum?  

BluJayWay

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:22 am
ChunChe
Since I'm put down for "The Way You Make Me Feel" I'm thinking about picking up where the video left off. In brief, the girl he chases after ultimately rejects him and he's left to walk home on his own. That's where he sees me for the first time. Maybe include a backstory on his background as a street kid, as the video is ultimately set in a city slum.

Also, will we be posting the finished fanfics here or in a separate forum?

You can post them in a different thread.
This thread is for help, or discussion on what you write, so you can gain ideas for it smile
I'm not forcing anyone to write one, it's only if they want too smile I just thought, since he's your imbf, why not. This fanfic is the only real way you can do that. So its merley a suggestion to have fun. 3nodding

But I like your story idea. That is very creative. 3nodding
if looking forward to reading yours.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:51 pm
The fact that I got his Victory Tour version, what am I supposed to write about?
At first I was thinking about being backstage, but I`m not really sure.
And what would happen if I wrote the story from me being backstage?

Any ideas?

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 pm
petit mitaines
The fact that I got his Victory Tour version, what am I supposed to write about?

Any ideas?

Well it could be other places other than backstage. But you got Michael himself, and not one of his characters from one of his music video's... So I would suggest it could be a living with Michael, sort of thing. But you should talk about what he is doing, and things that go on, on stage and back stage...how you to met...
also being on tour has a lot of stress to it...so there could be alot of tension, which would add to the drama. But Michael is a joker, and is light hearted, so he knows how to turn things around.

So I think, if there is any certain thing, that you have ever wanted Michael to do, I think you could probably write about it in the fanfiction.
theres alot of things you could do to...rides at neverland, videogames, movies, water balloon/ super soaker fights, Food fights...Michael liked throwing pies from the look of it.

So there could be alot of good times, along with the drama.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:48 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines

Any ideas?

Well it could be other places other than backstage. But you got Michael himself, and not one of his characters from one of his music video's... So I would suggest it could be a living with Michael, sort of thing. But you should talk about what he is doing, and things that go on, on stage and back stage...how you to met...
also being on tour has a lot of stress to it...so there could be alot of tension, which would add to the drama. But Michael is a joker, and is light hearted, so he knows how to turn things around.

So I think, if there is any certain thing, that you have ever wanted Michael to do, I think you could probably write about it in the fanfiction.
theres alot of things you could do to...rides at neverland, videogames, movies, water balloon/ super soaker fights, Food fights...Michael liked throwing pies from the look of it.

Oh thats a good idea. Thank you. I plan on writing it soon, or like whenever I feel like writing it.

Thanks again. ^^

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines

Any ideas?

Oh thats a good idea. Thank you. I plan on writing it soon, or like whenever I feel like writing it.

Thanks again. ^^

you're welcome.
I hope I helped some ^^
I'm not that creative...but I tried thinking, what would Michael like doing...then I thought of stuff I had seen in the home videos he has, and I think you would have to base it off of things he likes...
which I think is cool, because, I mean come on, you get to hang out with him in Neverland, that should be cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines
HouseMDFan25
petit mitaines

Any ideas?

Thanks again. ^^

you're welcome.
I hope I helped some ^^
I'm not that creative...but I tried thinking, what would Michael like doing...then I thought of stuff I had seen in the home videos he has, and I think you would have to base it off of things he likes...
which I think is cool, because, I mean come on, you get to hang out with him in Neverland, that should be cool 3nodding

He had rides on Neverland in 1984? I thought he created the park in like 1987-1988. Or 1989.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 pm
anyone have any idea's on mine?
I'm thinking about going the comedy/ humor way with mine.
I mean he's agent eM smile
I still wonder how he ended up in the antartic gonk smile  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas