Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Martin Bashir—MJ,"the footage you were never meant to see" Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:11 am
Ok I know you guys know of the Martin Bashir videos, well this is a series of videos of footage they filmed, that wasn't meant for you too see. In other words this is Michaels version of the story. Not Martin B.'s

this is not "Living with Michael Jackson" It is Michael's camera footage of what Martin left out.

In other words, Michael knew Martin was going to be a jerk, and set up his own camera's. So he could have proof if the media edited anything to make him look stupid.

So please watch all of the videos, there is alot more than one, I think there is nine, but here is a link to the first one.

I cant post everyone of them at the moment. I am being rushed off to school, but they are all in the side scroll bar as you are watching them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H97lbBiUwSc  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 am
I've watched them, and I want to push Martin Bashir off a cliff.

He starts to turn on Michael, saying all this stuff with kids was "disturbing him" .
There was another part when Michael was feeding Blanket [ heart he's so cute!] and he tries to take the veil off Blanket. neutral

He ALSO kept saying he thought Michael wasn't telling the truth.

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am
I haven't gotten to see that far yet, but I've watched over half of it and the media from what I watched, seriously cut out ALOT of stuff and Martin is a jerk. Thank God Michael is smart and brought in his own camera crew.

did you mean Michael or Blanket was cute...or both? either way I agree with you smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:52 am
HouseMDFan25
I haven't gotten to see that far yet, but I've watched over half of it and the media from what I watched, seriously cut out ALOT of stuff and Martin is a jerk. Thank God Michael is smart and brought in his own camera crew.

did you mean Michael or Blanket was cute...or both? either way I agree with you smile

Why is it important that Michael brought his own camera crew?
Both. 4laugh

When he's feeding Blanket I noticed he kept saying "Abbu"

I researched what it meant, and it means daddy or something.  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Both. 4laugh

It was important that Michael brought his own camera crew because as you could see in the Martin Bashir interview on t.v, has a much different perspective on Michael then with Michaels own camera crew. With the Martin Bashir interview, it makes Michael seem he was a bad father and that he was just a weird person.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:27 pm
Oh, I was confused!
I haven't seen this one.
I meant the Living With Michael Jackson documentry, not this one. > . <  

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Both. 4laugh

It was important that Michael brought his own camera crew because as you could see in the Martin Bashir interview on t.v, has a much different perspective on Michael then with Michaels own camera crew. With the Martin Bashir interview, it makes Michael seem he was a bad father and that he was just a weird person.

Wow! This man was smart.
I hate this Martin Bashir man, he makes me feel ashamed to be British. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
Oh, I was confused!
I haven't seen this one.
I meant the Living With Michael Jackson documentry, not this one. > . <
I saw the whole Martin Bashir interview on T.V but I only watched a little bit of the Take Two: The footage you were never meant to see , special.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:27 pm
OmgItsDee_x
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Both. 4laugh

Thanks for answering smile
I couldnt have said it better myself... Martin seriously made Michael look kind of crazy....
So like you said, it is a good thing that Michael brought in his camera's so he could capture EVERYTHING said and done...If you really watch the whole thing, Michael is so aww...but they cut out those parts, and put in stupid things Martin said, that makes me want to punch Martin out...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm
I'm watching it right now.
Bashir's a b***h
But Michael looks adorable/sexy
I think he's the only person that can do that at the same time. lol  

Otuo

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm
Rejected Barbie Dawl
HouseMDFan25

Both. 4laugh

I have to agree.
and my mom says abbu too, around babys to make them smile, I didn't know it was an uncommon thing though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 pm
Cra_zeey854
Bashir's a b***h

I think we should lock him in a room with the fan girls and see how long he lasts...I wonder who would last longer, "the doctor" or Bashirs?

and yes I know. He not only looks it, he sounds it as well smile heart  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm
Guys be sure to watch all 9 parts, so you can see how much they really did edit from "living with Michael Jackson"...I hate Martin B.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:40 pm
HouseMDFan25
Cra_zeey854
Bashir's a b***h

I think we should lock him in a room with the fan girls and see how long he lasts...I wonder who would last longer, "the doctor" or Bashirs?

and yes I know. He not only looks it, he sounds it as well smile heart

I think bashir would last like 5 seconds longer than the doctor, Just because the doctor is the one that killed Michael..

But yes he does, I love his voice, the way he talks its just so cute.  

Otuo

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces