Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MJ dreamz Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People count
  +1
View Results

Vanilla Mushroom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 pm
Okay this subject is here and there so I wanted to make a post about it >.<

here's my personal favorite dream[edit]:
I was playing mario [ like i was

mario except I looked like me] and when I hit one of the '?'s michael

poped out XD [thriller era] we finished the level together. and then

did 'stuff' in the castle.
post your dreams >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm
The only dreams I have of him is when he "rocks my world."
lol

edyluewho

Friend

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:12 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
The only dreams I have of him is when he "rocks my world."
lol
Mine too. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
I've had two that I remember one was just us hanging out going on roller coasters and such just talking and stuff like old friends, the other I had like the day or day after he passed I was just like sitting in the grass somewhere crying and he showed up looking like his angel self from You are not Alone, sat beside me, hugged me saying "it'll be alright", then gave me a kiss on the forehead and disappeared I woke up then.  

Cara the Sweet

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm
I wish ive had a dream about michael, im working on it ;]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 pm
FrenchLollipop
I wish ive had a dream about michael, im working on it ;]

Same here.  

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
I've had... 2 dreams with him.
One was I was crying and we in his bedroom at Neverland.
I believe the timing would be around 2003 (yes, when the child mulestation crap happened) because...idk, I guess I could just tell.
So I was crying and pissed and cursing and stuff and he tried to calm me down and at one point I'm like so distressed and yelling, he goes "babe, the kids are in the next room" 0.o
Then we fall asleep in the bed after "doing stuff"
And the next morning I wake up, but as soon as I wake up, I had the sudden urge to throw up.
So I ran to the bathroom, threw up in the toilet
Michael am running behind me and had this like manly voice and asked me if I was ok.
And it ended there 0.o
the other one....
I blame Amanda and her crazy fan girl ways for it xD
it was a "very nice" dream, if ya get what I mean ;]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 pm
I've had a few...but I dont remember alot of most of them...but I remember one time a year or so ago that he was my substitute teacher at school....
and another time, near my birthday (my Bday is in April), last B-day I think, he told me to go out for the day, and when I came back, he was asleep on the couch, and when I came home, he woke up and gave me my birthday present... heart I woke up before I got to see what it was... sad but I bet it was cool...I wrote this dream down too...it happened on the 11th of april.
and there is another one that I cant remember off the top of my head, but I wrote it down somewhere.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm
HouseMDFan25
I've had a few...but I dont remember alot of most of them...but I remember one time a year or so ago that he was my substitute teacher at school....
and another time, near my birthday (my Bday is in April), last B-day I think, he told me to go out for the day, and when I came back, he was asleep on the couch, and when I came home, he woke up and gave me my birthday present... heart I woke up before I got to see what it was... sad but I bet it was cool...I wrote this dream down too...it happened on the 11th of april.
and there is another one that I cant remember off the top of my head, but I wrote it down somewhere.

You know, I think I'll start writing my dreams with MJ down
I haven't had any recent ones though :[  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I used to write all of my dreams down.
I was trying to attempt to remember my dreams, and I found ou online that if you write your dreams down as soon as you wake up from one. You can start remembering more of your dreams....I dont know how it works but it does.
humans dream at least 3 dreams everynight. You could've been dreaming about Michael and you never know, because your brain doesn't remember dreams alot unless you show that you really want too...so you have to train yourr brain to remember your dreams.
but trust me it works. after I got used to doing this, I started remebering at least one dream a night...I suggest getting a small spiral bound notebooks, they're good dream journals.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:08 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I was trying to attempt to remember my dreams, and I found ou online that if you write your dreams down as soon as you wake up from one. You can start remembering more of your dreams....I dont know how it works but it does.
humans dream at least 3 dreams everynight. You could've been dreaming about Michael and you never know, because your brain doesn't remember dreams alot unless you show that you really want too...so you have to train yourr brain to remember your dreams.
but trust me it works. after I got used to doing this, I started remebering at least one dream a night...I suggest getting a small spiral bound notebooks, they're good dream journals.

oh training my brain... oh dear sweatdrop
but trying that wob't hurt =)
thank you
I believe I have a notebook somewhere...I'll find one tomorrow If I have tie  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

thank you

lolol smile you're welcome
I need to get into the habit of doing that again. My brain got untrained, I guess I got lazy lol. sweatdrop
But some dreams you would normally forget, I have found out to be...interesting....  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

thank you

I need to get into the habit of doing that again. My brain got untrained, I guess I got lazy lol. sweatdrop
But some dreams you would normally forget, I have found out to be...interesting....

I put wob't instead of won't lolz
so that ones that we forget are like the best or just weird?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

thank you

I put wob't instead of won't lolz
so that ones that we forget are like the best or just weird?

Some of the best ones are forgotten. But there is some weird ones.
I took psychology last year, and when we go to sleep, our brain does something similar to filing away information. While it is doing this, we dream during REM, Your brain usually tends to file the dreams as unimportant, and you wont remember them, unless you train your brain differently.
It's hard though. Even if you wake up in the middle of the night, with a dream, you should write it down. the more you write down, the more you'll remember. Just like anything else you do, the more you practice, the better you get at something.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm
All my dreams are perverted dreams about Michael. cool

But you guys all knew that.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash