Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You have to watch this video Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 pm
I saw this video, and someone said he was at his own memorial and that he faked his death?
Pfft, I don`t believe it, since people were hurt when he died and people commited suicide. And Michael wouldn`t want that, I don`t think Michael is the kind of guy who would fake his death.

Anyways, the video shows a old man with a white fedora hat, sitting in the second row. And the person who made this video gives us bogus proof of how that old man is Michael in disguise. Just watch the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwkHmjQdMI

Discuss: What is your opinion on this video?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 pm
i dont think he would want to see everyone be in such sorrow..but his "past" disguises are pretty damn similar, but in my opinion, i think hes really gone, i just think people dont want to believe it because its shocking them...D; i hope i wrote that right lol  

FrenchLollipop

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 pm
FrenchLollipop
i dont think he would want to see everyone be in such sorrow..but his "past" disguises are pretty damn similar, but in my opinion, i think hes really gone, i just think people dont want to believe it because its shocking them...D; i hope i wrote that right lol

I agree with you. He might be good at disguises, but I am positive Michael wouldn`t fake his death.

I`m also positive that that old man is not Michael, but just probably a close friend or family member, the fact that he`s sitting close to the Jackson family.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:16 pm
That picture is so cheesy. Especially the Janet part. I have no words.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

edyluewho

Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 pm
That's just strange.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

I agree with you. He might be good at disguises, but I am positive Michael wouldn`t fake his death.

I`m also positive that that old man is not Michael, but just probably a close friend or family member, the fact that he`s sitting close to the Jackson family.

yeah but the first time i saw it, i admit, i got a little creeped out, i dont know why lol, michaels a sweetheart, hed be the last person to do that.  

FrenchLollipop

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm
kendrazombie
That picture is so cheesy. Especially the Janet part. I have no words.

The pictures were also blurry. mad

I hate when they have videos like that saying "he faked his death" when the video or pictures are all blurred.
But anyways, it just looks like a regular old man to me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

yeah but the first time i saw it, i admit, i got a little creeped out, i dont know why lol, michaels a sweetheart, hed be the last person to do that.

Yes. Michael is too nice to fake his own death.
He wouldn`t ever think about faking it.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

i asked my mom about all this "is he alive" stuff, and she said the same subject came up when Elvis died, people dont want to believe that they're dead, because its a shock to them, and they dont want it to be over, even though Michael's life will never be forgotten on earth ;]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

i asked my mom about all this "is he alive" stuff, and she said the same subject came up when Elvis died, people dont want to believe that they're dead, because its a shock to them, and they dont want it to be over, even though Michael's life will never be forgotten on earth ;]

Michael will NEVER be forgotten. I`m sure he`s happy where he is right now, in Heaven.

He also believed in God, and he was VERY religious. Another reason he wouldn`t fake his death.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

Michael will NEVER be forgotten. I`m sure he`s happy where he is right now, in Heaven.

He also believed in God, and he was VERY religious. Another reason he wouldn`t fake his death.

yess he was very spiritual in everything and i love it so much,
another reason to keep smiling, were gonna see him oneday ♥

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

In his first ET interview (in February 1983), when the lady asked him questions, he would take a while to answer them. Like he`d say "um" and "uhh" and stuff.
When she asked something (I forgot what she asked him), he answered "God" like right away.

I really hope on meeting him oneday, that is like one of my dreams.

aloeveriea

Lover

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:39 pm
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

In his first ET interview (in February 1983), when the lady asked him questions, he would take a while to answer them. Like he`d say "um" and "uhh" and stuff.
When she asked something (I forgot what she asked him), he answered "God" like right away.

awwwww.
you just got to keep your faith, and believe that you will,
we're really all brothers and sisters if you think about it,
i dont mean to get all religious,
but i guarentee everyone that loves him will be able to be with him ;]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:43 pm
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop

awwwww.
you just got to keep your faith, and believe that you will,
we're really all brothers and sisters if you think about it,
i dont mean to get all religious,
but i guarentee everyone that loves him will be able to be with him ;]

I can`t wait for Heaven. I`d hang out with him every day.  

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:44 pm
Wow..
I really don't think he'd do that...  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers