Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Ͼӷƴȿȶᶐɭ Ӎɵɵɳ

User Image
Appearance: Dark brown hair, Dark blue eyes, Lightly tanned skin, adverage hight
Dream: To meet as many Legendaries as possible. [Mostly just Mew and Manaphy] Also, to become a great pokemon breeder/expert.
Favorite Pokemon: Dragonair
Dream Team: Mudkip, Flygon, Dragonair, Espeon, Skitty, and Rapidash.
Background:Crystal grew up running rampant in the woods near her old home. She was always sneaking around watching the pokemon around her home interact with each other. Crystal only recently got to start her own journey because of her mother's illness. Now with a promise to fulfill her dream, Crystal has a lot of work coming to her.

-.-.-.-

Money: $2000

Inventory:
5 Potion
4 PokeBall
1 Escape Rope
A Camp Set

Egg: None

-.-.-.-

Pokemon: [* In Party]
User Image
#258-Mudkip ♀*
Nickname: Tally
Lv: 5
Health:80%
Attacks:
Tackle [34/35]
Growl [40/40]
Personality: Tally is curious and impulsive, so she will run off at random and occasionally get into trouble.
EXP:
Gained - 50%
To next level - 50%

User Image
#261-Poochyena ♂*
Nickname: Dusk
Lv: 2
Health:45%
Attacks:
Tackle [34/35]
Personality: Dusk is a thrill seeker and loves the fight.
EXP:
Gained - 0%
To next level - 100%

-.-.-.-

Rival:

Name: Favian

Party:

Treeko ♂
Nickname: Koko
Lv. 5
HP. 100%
Attacks:
Pound [35/35]
Leer [30/30]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Crystal sat on the small concrete wall that marked the edge of the Professor’s lab. Her new friend, who she named Tally, was a Mudkip, one that she clicked with right away. The little Mudkip was running about chasing little dandelion puff, trying to catch them in her mouth. Crystal giggled a bit at Tally’s foolishness, and watched as her new friend came running back to her.
’Did something happen?’ Crystal wondered, worried that her new friend had attracted trouble.
“Kip!” The Mudkip commanded furiously. To Crystal it had sounded a lot like ‘Look.’ Crystal turned to face the direction Tally pointed to and stared at an approaching figure with wonder.

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:08 pm
A angry Treecko came running after the girl's Mudkip, a little bruise on its side. It began to chase Tally, yelling angrily. A few moments later, a slightly short boy with neat, dull-green hair came puffing after the Grass-type. "Koko, stop it!" He cried when he saw the Treecko trying to catch Tally. He picked Koko up and held the squirming Pokemon tight, then looked sheepishly at Crystal. "S-sorry. The Mudkip bumped into him really hard, and he started to freak out..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 am
Crystal smiled. "It's okay, really. I'm sorry about the bruse." Crystal looked at Tally who was watching the ground, shyly. "I'm sure that Tally is too."
Tally nodded and produced a dandelion. She placed it at his feet.

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:50 am
"It's okay..." The boy said, giving Tally a small smile when she put the dandelion at his feet. "Did you just get your Pokemon? I only got Koko a little while ago," He asked, a small sweatdrop forming. He hadn't even had the Treecko for a whole day and it was already causing trouble!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:13 am
"Yeah, I just got her a while ago," Crystal said. "She's been running around ever since."
Tally climbed onto Crystal's lap, and smiled up at her. An awkward silence swept past them, as both teens were lost in thought. Crystal looked at Koko, who looked like he was still angry, then to his owner, realizing she had yet to give him her name.
"By the way, My name is Crystal," she offered with a smile.

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:24 am
The boy didn't let go of Koko, fearing that he would lunge at the Mudkip again if he did. "Oh, I'm sorry! I should've given you my name first..." He bowed and looked at her apologetically. "My name is Favian, it's nice to meet you." He paused and then said, "Well since we're both new trainers, how about a battle? I owe you for Tally scaring your Mudkip, anyway..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Crystal grinned deviously and replied, "Yeah, let's have at it. Come on Tally, you're up!"
The Mudkip shifted its weight and set herself into a ready-jump position.
Crystal stood and nodded, signaling that Favian should have the first move.
[[BTW, I think you put Tally's name in place of Koko's]]

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm
[( LOL. My bad. xD; )]

"Alright..." Favian said, letting go out Koko and watching him dash onto the field. He glared at the Mudkip, glad that he was going to be able to get payback for the little squirt bumping into him earlier. Koko, use Leer!" The Treecko looked shocked. Leer? Really? Grr, he wanted to hit the stupid Mudkip! Koko ran forward and used a Pound attack instead, causing Favian to cry out, "Koko!" in distress, and embarrassed look coming over his face.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am
Tally took the hit in the face, and was not very happy about that, but she wanted to show how a proper pokemon acted, she ducked low and waited.
Crystal saw Tally's eagerness and commanded, "Tally, use tackle."
Tally shot forward with glee.

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:01 am
Koko let out an angry cry as Tally tackled him, but jumped right to his feet and shot the Pokemon a mean look. Still embarrassed at his Pokemon earlier disobedience, Favian called out, "Koko, use Leer!" Extra emphasis on the word "leer" to try and get the point across that he was the trainer here. Koko rolled his eyes and glared half-heartedly at the Mudkip.

Tally - 60&#xHP;
Tackle 34/35PP

Koko - 60&#xHP;
Pound - 34/35PP
Leer - 29/30PP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm
Crystal let out a cry of joy and watched as Tally jumped back to her side. Tally made a face at the other pokemon, and tried to shake off the Leer. Crystal called out "Okay use another Tackle."  

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:41 pm
Koko let out a huff. That stupid attack hadn't done anything at all! He attempted to dart out of the way as he saw the Mudkip take another charge at him, but was too slow, at was sent sprawling backwards. Favian opened his mouth to give a command, but Koko was already on his feat and going at Tally with another Pound attack, much to his trainer's dismay.

Tally - 20&#xHP;
Tackel 33/35PP

Koko - 20&#xHP;
Pound - 33/35PP
Leer - 29/30PP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:02 pm
Crystal gasped in horror as Tally and Koko both hit each other wildly. Tally went in for another Tackle in retaliation to Koko's immature pound, and it escalated form there.  

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 pm
Favian started to look a bit worried at the fighting, but all of a sudden Koko was knocked aside by Tally's Tackle, and did not get up after that. "Ah!" Favian started, and ran over to his Pokemon. Since this was his first battle, seeing his Pokemon faint made him a bit scared, but he saw that Koko was, in fact, breathing fine and calmed down, returning the Treecko to his PokeBall. He stood up straight and turned to Crystal, smiling and saying, "Great battle! I hope we see each other again!" and running off to the Pokemon Center.

+50% Exp. to Tally!  
Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces