Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If they had superpowers... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 pm
okay, we had this discussion today in the student center...

If the RE Crew was thrown into the realm of marvel, what powers would they get?

We decided Chris would get Wolverine powers, just cause. And uh, Leon...he sparkles. And eventually we made him speedy just to be nice. But we kept arguing over everyone else. Although, we did decide Wekser didn't get anything cuz he's already uber powerful.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 am
Lol, that's actually really funny cuz just yesterday I made an Albert Wesker character on Champions Online. I gave him super strength as his main power and super speed as his travel power. XD  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:00 am
If Chris had Wolverine's powers, Wolverine would still kick his a**. Muscles or no.

Let's see... Jill would have a... Magic lasso that makes people tell the truth? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 am
a magic lasso is not a superpower. Maybe I should clarify that it should be kept Marvel universe.

But I agree that Wolverine would kick everyones a**.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:47 am
Vankala
Lol, that's actually really funny cuz just yesterday I made an Albert Wesker character on Champions Online. I gave him super strength as his main power and super speed as his travel power. XD

You're playing Champions? My husband has it but he's going to cancel later this month he's gotten hooked on EVE and Aion. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:18 am
I think Barry Burton would end up being like colossus and Leon (RE2) would be like gambit.

Jill could have psychic powers.
Rebecca would have regeneration and healing powers.
Billy would be like ice man.
Wesker would be like Magneto mixed with Juggernaut.  

Baroque_murder

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
a magic lasso is not a superpower. Maybe I should clarify that it should be kept Marvel universe.

Well, why not give DC some love too? After the recent merger everyone hates, I think DC rises a bit on the coolness scale.

Besides, Jill in Umbrella Chronicles, and Wonderwoman in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe are voiced by the same actress. Plus Jill's just awesome, so she's like, the Amazon Princess of the RE Universe. It's only natural that Jill would be Wonderwoman were she in the DC Universe.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Jill as Wonderwoman. Haha makes sense to me. No! Wesker would totally be Cyclops. Aw jeeeah.

Barry would have Juggernaut powers.
Brad would fly. And be completely useless apart from that.
Dr. Marcus would have Venom powers. Yeah.
Sheva? Kraven the Hunter. If he even has powers, I have no idea.  

Mr. Kennedy

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm
AngelaAshford
Vankala

You're playing Champions? My husband has it but he's going to cancel later this month he's gotten hooked on EVE and Aion. razz

My bf plays EVE every now and then, but right now we're both hooked on Champions. 3nodding Why is your husband canceling Champions? j/w  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:57 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Jill as Wonderwoman. Haha makes sense to me. No! Wesker would totally be Cyclops. Aw jeeeah.

Barry would have Juggernaut powers.
Brad would fly. And be completely useless apart from that.
Dr. Marcus would have Venom powers. Yeah.
Sheva? Kraven the Hunter. If he even has powers, I have no idea.

Wait, if Brad is useless, wouldn't he be like... Robin or something? Or is that Steve? Maybe Brad is Aquaboy.

Wesker would sooner than anything be like, Superman, super strength, leaps tall hoes in a single bound. Alexia... Being a tall hoe... >_>  

Biohazard EXTREME

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXDarling-ViolettaXx

Well, why not give DC some love too? After the recent merger everyone hates, I think DC rises a bit on the coolness scale.

Besides, Jill in Umbrella Chronicles, and Wonderwoman in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe are voiced by the same actress. Plus Jill's just awesome, so she's like, the Amazon Princess of the RE Universe. It's only natural that Jill would be Wonderwoman were she in the DC Universe.

DC gets no love because i hate it and you can't love things you hate. Well, I suppose you could but I shan't. The only hero I can even stand from DC is Batman because he's got no superpowers, he's far from perfect, and he goes through Robins like a girl goes through panties.

Also, my friend in film school explained to me that Disney actually owns a crapload of film companies. Like Disney is everything PG, Touchstone which is responsible for all things up to PG13, and Hollywood Pictures which makes all the R-rated stuff. Fingers crossed they give Marvel over to Hollywood pictures.

Also, Rogue is (i'm pretty sure) the Amazon of Marvel. So I see Jill as either her or, dare I say it, Emma Frost.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am
I'm not too crazy about Rogue, for some reason. But either way, I've always seen Rogue as more of a Claire.
Rebecca kinda reminds me of Jubilee...
Jill is a tough one. While she definitely matches Emma Frost in hotness, (provided you give Jill a similar outfit). But attitude wise, Jill's more of a Jean Grey, I think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lt Archangel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:04 am
I have to agree with kiujazi.
I can definitely see everyone having those powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:19 pm
Vankala
AngelaAshford
Vankala

My bf plays EVE every now and then, but right now we're both hooked on Champions. 3nodding Why is your husband canceling Champions? j/w

He hit level 20 and began to lose interest in it. He started noticing flaws (he complained that you get very strong powers too early) when he started playing the two other MMOs. He's still going to play it in the future when he feels like going back to it.

@Bio: Allison Court (Claire) actually did the voice of Jubilee in the 90's X-Men cartoon and Marvel vs. Capcom. xd  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:26 am
Leon sparkles? So he's Dazzler? xd

I'mma break this down...

Chris Redfield: Bullseye (Virtually Perfect Aim - cannot miss; can use almost any object as a weapon, Hand-to-Hand Combat Expert)

Jill Valentine: Medusa (Ability to use her 6-ft-long hair to attack, lift weights, pick locks, or as a whip or rope)

Barry Burton: Cannonball (Power to create thermo-chemical energy and release it in a powerful burst, Superhuman Durability)

Rebecca Chambers: Dagger (Projects psionic energy that can deprive or restore life energy within a subject, cleansing them of harmful poisons, etc.)

Leon S. Kennedy: Ricochet (Superhuman leaping, acrobatic, and gymnastic skills; possesses a "danger-sense", and uses throwing discs as weapons)

Ada Wong: Black Mamba (Projects Darkforce energy, which suffocates opponents; hypnotic powers trick targets into thinking she is a loved one, allowing her to ensnare them)

Wesker: Mr. Sinister (Superhuman strength and durability, command over his own genetic structure, teleportation, advanced knowledge of genetics and cloning)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff