Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Video Music Awards. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:27 pm
Oh my lord. That was the best beginning they could have possibly done. Aside from resurrecting the king himself to bust out some moves. I have always loved Janet Jackson, and I nearly died when she came out.

LOVE IT!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:30 pm
It was beautiful
Best tribute I have ever seen
And Madonna's speech moved me
I loved it
The whole show is dedicated to him
They are doing a fine job this year
Except Kanye already ruined it xp
Damn Kanye >.>  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm
I was just going to say, "WHAT THE ********, KANYE?!"

He is such a stupid b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm
I know!
ugh!
So what do you think of Russel Brand?
Personally I love him >.<  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm
When he first surfaced I thought he was lame, but after seeing Forgetting Sarah Marshall I pretty much fell in love with him. Haha. He is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Yep he is amazing! <3
he's too funny >.<
I've seen his stand up show and he is just balls out funny  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 pm
I'll have to check it out. I am sure he is hilarious. I've never actually watched his stand up.

And hooray for the This Is It trailer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 pm
THAT WAS THE BEST ******** TRIBUTE ******** BET AND DEBRAH LEE
MTV PUT THAT s**t TO SHAME AND I HOPE THEY WERE TAKING NOTES

JANET ATE THAT s**t UP LIKE BAAAAAD

AND I LOVE THE WAY THEY EDITED THE VIDEO TO TAKE HER OUT SO WHILE SHE DANCED IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS IN THE VIDEO AS SHE DANCED ON STAGE!!

SHE IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION AND I HAVE ALWATS LOOKED UP TO HER  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm
I loved it!
OMFG, I almost cried!

I wonder if Prince, Paris and Blanket watched that..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Don't leave me alone...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I liked the performance. However, Janet's voice was a little scratchy. Also, what did Kanye West do? Dude I freaking love him!
...cause I can barely see at all...

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:55 pm
X x f l a p j a c k s x X
Don't leave me alone...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I liked the performance. However, Janet's voice was a little scratchy. Also, what did Kanye West do? Dude I freaking love him!

Yeah, her voice was pretty scratchy but I still loved her tribute, she still had a good voice in my opinion.

And Kayne dissed Taylor Swift. When she won her award, which I forgot what she won, Kayne was on stage and he said "I don`t mean to disrespect you, but I think Beyonce should`ve won. Her video was the best.", or something like that, and everyone got mad.

I don`t think everyone should be mad at him. He was just stating his opinion, and besides not EVERYONE voted for Taylor. So I don`t see why we should be pissed at Kayne. :l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm
when she came out and started sining and dancing i just started crying because she was dancing with her brother and it looked soo cool and i kept crying through out the night it was AWESOME i loved it  

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 pm
petit mitaines
Don't leave me alone...

Yeah, her voice was pretty scratchy but I still loved her tribute, she still had a good voice in my opinion.

And Kayne dissed Taylor Swift. When she won her award, which I forgot what she won, Kayne was on stage and he said "I don`t mean to disrespect you, but I think Beyonce should`ve won. Her video was the best.", or something like that, and everyone got mad.

I don`t think everyone should be mad at him. He was just stating his opinion, and besides not EVERYONE voted for Taylor. So I don`t see why we should be pissed at Kayne. :l

Don't leave me alone...

Oh yeah! I saw that. Didn't know that's what they were talking about.
It had nothing to do with Michael, so I thought he had said something else. I actually agree with him. I hate country music, and Beyonce should have won. Although that's just my opinion. Nobody should have booed. If I was there, ha! I would be like the only person screaming -- "Damn right! Be-yon-ce! Be-yon-ce!" but then I'd probably get thrown out.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm
petit mitaines
Don't leave me alone...

Don't leave me alone...

Oh yeah! I saw that. Didn't know that's what they were talking about.
It had nothing to do with Michael, so I thought he had said something else. I actually agree with him. I hate country music, and Beyonce should have won. Although that's just my opinion. Nobody should have booed. If I was there, ha! I would be like the only person screaming -- "Damn right! Be-yon-ce! Be-yon-ce!" but then I'd probably get thrown out.

I don`t think Taylor should have won. Beyonce or Lady Gaga should have won.
It was just his opinion, damn. Those people can`t take someone`s opinion to save their lives. xD

Going out of subject, Lady Gaga`s performance was odd. It was good, but the blood and hanging part was just weird. Hahaa. c'x

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm
I love the tribute that MTV did, BET's tribute sucked butt...
But Janet did so good her voice was scratchy but she sounded amazing.
It was so awesome how they took her out of the video so it would be like her dancing with her brother, that almost made me cry. And I think it was stupid for Kanye to do that.
It was the first award of the night, Beyonce ended up winning the big award anyway. Not just best feamle video, but video of the year.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff