Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The Skycock Dairies: Enter Jay! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is ******** terrible.
  That is correct, my silken haired googaggy!
  I must provide my affirmation, my ivory-skinned darling!
  I must dissent, if only for the purpose of seeming edgy and tormented, my sweet muffin!
View Results

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Actual Author’s Note: You’d better like this. I intend to sprain my brain writing it.

September 17th Edit Note: Writin dis direct, yo mah homies. I'ma let you finish... but I'm actually feeling pressure to write this badly, which is incredibly difficult for me. D:

J, I LOVE YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD. Though somehow nursemaid turned into highly sexualized black slave.

= = =
FER RLZ NOAT: LIKE HAI GUIZ I THOT ID RITE SUM FF U NO CUZ LIKE NONCAN IS SOOO HAWT SO HEER IM WRITIN U SUM FANFIX FER DAT CULT THANG CUZ I LIKE LUV U GUIZ DESU~~~!!!!!
I HART SPELLCHEX. ITS LIKE HAVIN TALENT!!!

The Skycock Dairies: Flying Dicks
KeEsKeE
(TEH SUEPR KAWAII LUV ANGLE OMG)

Fish watched them. He watched them through his blinds, the light flickering off of the sparkles in his luminescent blue orbs. He watched. He knew he was no Adonis, and it hurt him to see his love with another.

“Augh!” he sighed unhappily, reclining gracefully on a conveniently placed sedan, upholstered in soft pink paisley chintz. “Augh. My love, my darling!” He ran a hand down his chest in a way that was in no way suggestive (A.N: LAWL U FKN PERVS) and brushed away an artistic tear with a long, elegant finger.

Oh, yes, Fishimus Nintendis knew he was sadly subpar- his lean, gleaming muscles and rugged manly features were a crippling flaw in a world that worshipped real men. “All I want…” he said murmured slowly to himself, examining his perfectly manicured nails with disdain, “is you, my panting, Rubenesque love… Augh!” He reclined fully, clutching his hands over his heart, eyes dark beneath his silken sapphire hair with an expression of beautiful torment.

“Wayne… my beautiful, glorious Wayne…”

(SD:FP)

Waynus MacBrizzle ran his fingers through what he assumed was the hair of his lover, Denko In-Visiblis, and sighed contendedly. “Oh, my love,” he said, “Surely there is no parallel to your beauty, and that is why it is hidden from me?” He threw his hands up. “Such agony!”

Denko pulled his lover to him, fisting a hand in his lustrous crimson hair. He knew that his unfortunate condition was hell to not only him, but his lover, crippling their love in its ultimate mystery.

Denko was invisible, and therefore there is no descriptive paragraph here.

However! Wayne could feel his bulging, swollen muscles under the also mysteriously invisible clothing he wore, and knew without a doubt that his lover was the most beautiful in the world. “Nay, the universe!” he shouted suddenly, clutching Denko to his heaving bosom.

The invisible man clung to him, forcing his face into Wayne’s voluminous folds, and blew air out forcefully, causing a sound not unlike a motor that one might find on a boat. Wayne was comforted by his lover’s thoughtfulness, and the two fell into a passionate embrace.

In a nearby hovel, an enigmatic blue-haired man clutched his heart for sorrow.

“I’m afraid that I… am pregnant.”

Betual Maxman wasn’t speaking to anyone in particular. The room was filled with too many bright, lovely faces and he felt as if looking into one of them would blind himself, leaving him sightless and without vision forevermore.

The hush had fallen over the crowd, and somewhere, a woman began to cry. A young man, a heavily stubbled, strapping lad with dark hair, stepped out of the crowd. “The child is mine?” Danegro Alle asked. Tears filled Betual’s vision.

“I… do not know.”

Her name was Bow Chawsern. Her eyes glittered like dark rubies in snow beneath the coal-black down that was her heavenly eyelashes. She stared out the window, watching rain stream down the windowpane like so many stars in the daylight. Tears, more stars, ran down her cheeks.

"Betual... my brother... your virtue... so compromised..." And, exhaling a shuddering breath, she threw herself down on her bed, weeping, her body a mess of smooth yellow limbs beneath her, her crimson hair a halo of blood against the dark blue spun chinese silk from asia that was her bed.

Nursemaid Jay, whom is of so little importance that he will never be assigned a last name nor probably ever heard from again, tutted in a matronly manner. "Missus, yo brudder, he cannud be wit child, he be a mon, missus. Don't yo cry."

His hand in her hair was a forbidden, unallowable temptation. She looked up through streaming eyes at his dark, muscular body, still clad only in the tiny work shorts of the castle servants. His skin was slick with the sweat of the evening, and his hands still dirty from hard work. Her breath hitched, and her cheeks flushed delicately.

"Out of my room!" She ordered imperiously, dashing her tears away like diamonds onto the dark blue carpet. She raised her left to strike him in a ladylike backhanded fashion, and he caught her wrist with his big dark hand.

"Missus, don'tcha be actin' rash. Tha mistah will be he'e soon." His other hand snaked out to cup her delicate yellow chin, and she recoiled away from his hot, moist touch fearfully, clutching her hands to her chest.

"Please... leave..." she said, as he pulled her to him with one powerful arm. "Oh dear..."

"What is THIS?!"

Kathulu Flagn (A.N: LOL LUVCRAFT JOKZ) stood in the doorway, gripping the doorjamb for support. "Gadzooks!" he exclaimed, drawing a hand to his chest. "What is this devilry? Remove your hands from my maiden, dark one!" At this, he drew and brandished his weapon menacingly.

Nursemaid Jay laughed, his voice a booming baritone that carried through the passages. "Mista, I'm no' too worri'd 'bout dat ting. Now, if yo excoos meh, I go tah tha ketchen."

He left them, surprisingly quiet for so large a man. Kathulu slid down in the doorway, staring up at his lover. "How could you... my love, my love... with one of them. He's... he's... so lower-class."

TO BE CONTINUED

NEXT TIME: ENTER WANTAN COOK, VILLAINOUS PIRATE!

GOING TO SCREAM LIKE A ******** a*****e.

I had an entire new part for this type in and my window went back without warning. It's all gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm
burning_eyes

So beautiful~  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Nomega
burning_eyes

So beautiful~

lolthx do u thnk i shud publish?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm
Nomega
burning_eyes

So beautiful~

This. crying  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm
i like this  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm
Zephyrkitty
Nomega
burning_eyes

So beautiful~

This. crying

lolthx ur so nice  

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Waynebrizzle
i like this

lolhey ur name is liek copying my story  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm
more plz

i am crying the tears of joy  

Orphie

Keeskee

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm
Orphie
more plz

i am crying the tears of joy

moar wen genyus returns  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 pm
I approve.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Keeskee
Waynebrizzle
i like this

lolhey ur name is liek copying my story

i was just inspired by ot  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:22 pm
My heart weeps with the tears of amazing joyousness.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 pm
This is so tragic and heartwrenching that it is amazing crying !!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm
moar plz  

NinShmux

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:16 am
Wow. I have never. EVER. Read something so beautiful. And that's no lie.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff