Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Good RPG games that u dont have 2 downlad Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil kweke13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 pm
hey if anybody has any Rpg's that u dont have 2 download could u tell me cuz all the best RPG's have 2 be downloaded lol and btw make sure its an online game  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:55 pm
So, what you want is a free-download MMO?

I can't think on a good MMORPG that is download free. The only one that comes to mind should be zOMG . -.  

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

Queen Ladyvine

2,700 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:09 pm
DemionicAngel
So, what you want is a free-download MMO?

I can't think on a good MMORPG that is download free. The only one that comes to mind should be zOMG . -.

Agreed. zOMG! is the best!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:08 am
for free? ZOmg..thats it  

Erik Rincewind

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200

Kimaroo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 am
I think everyone knows that zOMG is the only safe, non-downloadable, and lets face it, freaking awesome game on the internet so far. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am
I know a few. There is Dark Orbit, RuneScape, Adventure Quest and zOMG. I like RuneScape alot. I've been playing it since 4th grade. There used to be somethign called Dragon Quest much like Adventure quest but only better.  

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

everlane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:33 am
Runescape has really bad quality though. There's one: Dofus, that i remember but it's a different kind of MMO and you have to pay a monthly fee to get off the beginner island.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am
i agree that zOMG's the best, runscape NOT the best!~ ^_^  

1X LA DE DA X1

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 am
After playing many (and I mean many) free RPGs, the hands-down best one is a game called Mabinogi. It's made by devCAT and distributed in North America by Nexon. If you play Combat Arms or are one of the poor, unfortunate souls who play Maplestory, then you already have an account for it. I am adamant against spending money on free games, but this is the only one that I feel is worthy of any spare change. It has unique styled graphics, well-composed music, the ability to write and play your own music using a skill in-game, and the best combat system i have seen. It is sort of a semi-turn-based system. Also, the skill system is balanced. So that you don't get stuck, you have the ability to "rebirth" once you reach age 20. (about three weeks from when you start). When you rebirth, you can reset your level so that you can earn advancement points easier.

GREAT game!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 am
Well RuneScape is good enough for me... Idc what the graphics are like and I meant Dragon Fable not Dragon quest. zOMG is something everyone likes and everyone knows that.... Did you ever stop and think he was after other Rpgs instead of zOMG? I'm a member on both RuneScape and Dark Orbit I might become a member of Dragon Fable. There is another Rpg that isn't on the computer except if you download it.. Its called Zoids Legacy. Its a cool game.  

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 am
Infaous Voltaire
Well RuneScape is good enough for me... Idc what the graphics are like and I meant Dragon Fable not Dragon quest. zOMG is something everyone likes and everyone knows that.... Did you ever stop and think he was after other Rpgs instead of zOMG? I'm a member on both RuneScape and Dark Orbit I might become a member of Dragon Fable. There is another Rpg that isn't on the computer except if you download it.. Its called Zoids Legacy. Its a cool game.
yeah i agree their good games.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 pm
for PC or another system?  

winters grasp

Doomsday Horror

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm
If it is a question of RPG in the loosest range of definitions, then give me some classic D&D pen and paper, dice and minis, 2- liters of soda and bags of chips, old school RPG night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm
you could always search browser based rpg's which would give you games like andventure quest and all their otherr games.  

Omrious

super_mastah

Interesting Raider

5,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 pm
there are fresbo worlds and club penguins and yoville and blingtown on fb.  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff