Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Contests
Spanglish Designers!!! Please Read. Aplication Form Aqui!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold >< Oro
Oro
100%
 100%  [ 134 ]
Total Votes : 134

dltltr

High-functioning Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:13 pm
♥☮☺Hello, I am one of the judges and since there seems to be applications all over please post them here for now so we can keep track of those whose want to join. It's only to make things easier on XxX-MegaFresa-xXx.♥☮☺

Thank you.

┈━═♫♥♫═━┈┈━═♫☮♫═━┈┈━═♫☺♫═━┈

♥☮☺Hola, yo soy uno de los jueces y ya que parece que todas las solicitudes estan en todas las paginas, favor de enviarlas aquí por ahora para que podamos saber quienes son aquellos que quieren entrar en el cocurso. Es sólo para facilitar las cosas a XXXX-MegaFresa-xxx.♥☮☺

Gracias.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm
Username Paradoxismminant

What makes you so exciting and unique? My personality ( I guess)! And my love of drawing^^

Why do you want to participate in the show? I love playing around with fashion...and to be extremely honest, I kind of need the gold sweatdrop

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm questing for Gimpi y/o Padmavati's Lotus (any generation). I also would like to be able to donate to people when they ask me...

Which type of avatars do you like the best? I like themed ones--especially color-combo/ idea-themed ones.

Your favorite color is? I actually have several...black, white, grey, silver, gold, green, and anything metallic.

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? I'll come and visit as much as possible, which is probably about once a day for a long night session...

Also, I was wondering where I should send the trade for the entry fee?
Thank you for your consideration^^.  

Paradoxismminant

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 pm
Aplication form:::

Username Riyko

What makes you so exciting and unique? my love of different cultures and languages as well as how knowledgeable I am.

Why do you want to participate in the show? To do something fun and try something new

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm questing for my first million (gold)

Which type o avatars do you like the best? Rainbow and dessert ones

Your favorite color is? Emerald

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Visit everyday or every other day

I'm the same as paradox, where do we send the gold too?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:27 am

Username XvampiressxofxdarknessX

What makes you so exciting and unique? I am really fun and outgoing i love to help people in times of need and im really smart

Why do you want to participate in the show? i think it will be a good oppurtunity to try new things

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? well actually both i am questing for 200k and i am trying to help out some of my friends who have been hacked

Which type o avatars do you like the best? i like very colorful creative avatars that are very rare.

Your favorite color is? i dont actually have a favorite color but i actually have my color of the year right now my color of the year is purple or blue

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? i will try to do my very best when i want to try something i don't quit i want to stick to it till the end!

Thank you i appreciate this offer, you guys are great and keep doing what u do!  

-X-ThE_UnSpOkEn_TrUtH-X-

A n o r e x i i

Wheezing Fatcat

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:30 am

Username
NatsumiChan4

What makes you so exciting and unique?
I'm a bit of an odd card, so I've been heard. I have to have color in my life or I'd die. I've been on gaia for since ever (That totally didn't make sense, but I like it better than since forever) on different accounts so I'm completely addicted and I love being a helping/helpful giraffe so if you need help I'm always free because I have no life

Why do you want to participate in the show?
I love these kind of things and making tekteks I make a new tektek about once a week.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity?
Yes, I'm always questing I'll have the cutest dream avatar, but then I'll make a new one that's even cuter and abandon the old one.

Which type o avatars do you like the best?
The hot ones, HA, but seriously, I also love the crazy, weird, colorful ones, and the ones that when ever you see them you can help but smile and say AWWWW!

Your favorite color is?
Purple

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest?
I will donate if it's possible, bump or get more people involved if needed etc, etc, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:38 am
Username:: bird and bee

What makes you so exciting and unique? My love, my experience, intelligence.

Why do you want to participate in the show? Expiriment something new, fun, and be known by all.

Which type the avatars do you like the best? Unique, beautiful avatars, not very glamorous.

Your favorite color is? black and blue-water

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Help others, amusing others, all good. rolleyes  

bird and bee

Char Heika

Aged Regular

9,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:52 am
Username: Char Heika

What makes you so exciting and unique? Um...My weirdness I guess LOL! Im quite creative, though I cant draw for my life. I love art and consider weird/gothic/natural/ect. things art. I also named my cell "Stan". xD

Why do you want to participate in the show? I want something to do honestly! Its a TON of fun to make TekTeks! Plus, from scratch + a theme, it'd put my creativity to the test.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? Im not involved with a charity & no, not questing anything in peticular. Sure there alot of things I tend to buy in the near future that are PRICY, but there not on the top of my list.

Which type of avatars do you like the best? Things I can call "art".

Your favorite color is? Depends on the day + what the color is used for.

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? I'll spend quite the bit of time on my submissions, and of course, be a fair sport.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 am
Formulario de aplicacion:

Nombre de pantalla: Lord of the Silence

Que te hace excitante y unico? Una extraña mezcla entre inocencia y picardía hacen de mí una persona tierna sin dejar de ser interesante. Si necesitas ser escuchada o aconsejada yo estaré ahí para hacerlo, si quieres ser consentida o consolada yo cerraré con algún poema.

Porque quieres participar en el show? Realmente necesito ayuda con el avatar de mis sueños. Por otro lado, pienso que es una buena oportunidad para divertirme y conocer mejor a otros miembros de nuestro querido gremio.

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity?
No, no acostumbro pedir donaciones, prefiero ayudar a ser ayudado. Aunque algunos de mis objetos son regalos de mis amigos sin yo solicitarlo. Por otra parte, este es el primer concurso en el cual participo.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas?
La fantasía no está peleada con la elegancia. Me gustan los avatares creativos pero cuidando la combinación de colores y el estilo. En ocasiones desperdiciamos nuestro oro en avatares estruéndosos pero realmente carentes de clase yo prefiero poco pero bueno.

Tu color favorito es?
Negro, aunque me gusta jugar con otros colores tomando el negro como base.

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia? Como ya comenté, soy un novato en este o en cualquier otro tipo de concursos. Sin embargo, estoy dispuesto a comprometerme completamente. Suelo ser respetuoso y amable con todos. No me gusta discutir, prefiero argumentar. Suelo ser positivo e incluso apoyar a mis contrincantes cuando considero que lo merecen.  

Lord of the Dreams

WinterSpringSummerFall

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:43 am

What makes you so exciting and unique? My unique and creative personality I love to read and I know spanish pretty well cause I took a Johns Hopkins emersion program.

Why do you want to participate in the show? To find out what I like and more of who I am. + I kinda need gold. sweatdrop

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? Ummm I don't know what you mean by that but I guess I'm questing for gold?

Which type o avatars do you like the best? Mystical elemantal and powerful lookibng ones, like with themes

Your favorite color is? Sea Foam Green

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Visit and do what I can to help

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 am

Username The Bad Trip

What makes you so exciting and unique? I like really random/out-there avi's

Why do you want to participate in the show? Because I'm good at tektekking, and need gold.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm questing the Dark Reflection Bundle

Which type o avatars do you like the best? Random ones.

Your favorite color is? Neon Yellow:]

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? Total? biggrin

Pm me if I'm accepted as a contestant, for I have a bad memory and will forget to checkk.
sweatdrop  

The Bad Trip

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 am

Username [~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

What makes you so exciting and unique? Duh. Just look at me. No, j/k. xD I'm exciting because I love to have fun and I'm unique because, really, there's no one else like me in the world. (;

Why do you want to participate in the show? I love designing and that sort of thing. I've been making tekteks since tektek first came out; it's really a passion of mine. :]

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? Niether, I just thought this would be a good experience. Though, I could always use the gold. wink

Which type of avatars do you like the best? Anything that is well-matched and/or has a good theme.

Your favorite color is? Robin egg blue.

What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? I'll be committed as much as school will allow me to be. :3 I'll do anything you guys need me to.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:48 am

Username xXSoloty-MisaoXx
What makes you so exciting and unique? Exiting because i was waiting 4 this and unique by my imagination,ima very creative.
Why do you want to participate in the show? 'cuz i want tew show my talent to the world!
Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? nothing special but i will like some stuff but i know i dont need them 3nodding to dess cool i dont need xpensive stuff
Which type o avatars do you like the best? well,actually i lake any kinda avis but the most i love r the ~angelic and demonic~i rly dont know hot to say it in english. xp

Your favorite color is?
I like the rainbow colors!yayz they rock! heart
What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? we shold be friend every body heart 3nodding good luck 3nodding heart  

xXMuffinswkXx

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xx-Konchiroichi-xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Username
Xx-Konchiroichi-xX
What makes you so exciting and unique? Im very creative and have a optimistic attitude, i can make even the worst situations a turn for the better. Im a very friendly person. I love designing things whether it be shoes or a creature. I love art!

Why do you want to participate in the show? I love creating new and brilliant avitars for other people andi love competing.

Are you questing for something, or participating for a charity? I'm not really questing for anything in particular. There are a few things i would like but i do not need. If i did win the 50000 gold then i would probably donate some of that to random people who really need money.

Which type fo avatars do you like the best? I dont have a particular type, but i do love me a demonic avitar. I sometimes do random items or a theme.

Your favorite color is? I have to choose! I love colors all together. So i guess rainbow because that has like every color!
What kind of commitment are you willing to make to the contest? When I start something I try my hardest at it and dont give up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 pm
Nombre: Little_dark_girl97

Que te hace excitante y unico? Soy una persona amable y tierna pero se defenderme en el momento que lo necesite, se comprender a toda persona y siempre estare disponible si necesita desaogarse o hablar con alguien, tengo algo de sentido de la moda sobre todo poque soy una chica, me gusta pasar tiempo con mis amigos. blaugh

Porque quieres participar en el show? Porque necesito oro y creo que es una oportunidad para conocer más personas y hacer nuevos amigos. 4laugh

Estas pidiendo algun item, o participando en alguna charity? CoCo Kitty Plushie.

Que tipo de avatars the gusta mas? Me gustan más los avatars con estilo, oscuros (dark) pero con algo de fantasía, no me gustan los que tienen muchas cosas ensimadas.

Tu color favorito es? Negro y Rojo ;D

Que tipo de compromiso estas dispuest@ a darle a la competencia?
Esta es la primera competecia que ago en gaia a pesar de que llevo 4 años aki pero ya me eh comprometido y no voy a dar marcha atras me entregaré completa mente a la competencia  

n y m f a e

Anxious Fairy

Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas