BEST POLL EVER!!
  EVER!!!
View Results

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 pm
Yo, Nintendo Cult, I know you busy doing nuthin' and Imma let you finish but SONY IS THE BEST COMPANY EVER!! BEST COMPANY EVER!!!

(but not really)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Yo Dandy, imma let you finish, but Countdown thread was the best thread of all time.

OF ALL TIME MAN.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
Yo Patrick Swayze, I know you just died and all, and I'll let you finish, but Michael Jackson's death was the best this year.

(Kanye, not Kayne)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Yo Dragonforce, I no' ya playing like s**t an' all, and I'mma let you finish, but Rhapsody is the best power metal band of all time!!! OF ALL TIME!!!  

Sir Codin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:46 pm
Yo CN Real, I no ya busy suckin' and all, and I'mma let you finish, but Toonami was the best block of shows of all time!! OF ALL TIME!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm
teh_n00b_huntr
Yo CN Real, I no ya busy suckin' and all, and I'mma let you finish, but Toonami was the best block of shows of all time!! OF ALL TIME!!!!

xd heart  

Sir Codin

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Yo disney, i know your busy taking over marvel and all, and i'mma let you finish, but Stan Lee is the best story write/ comic artist of all time!! OF ALL TIME!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm
Yo' Gaia, I no' yo' busy sucking and all, and Imma let you finish, but Facebook is the greatest online community site of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!  

Sir Codin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm
Yo Rodimus I know you just acquired the matrix and became the next prime and all, and I'mma let you finish, but Optimus was the best prime of all time! OF ALL TIME!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:03 pm
Yo' Square Enix, I no' you're making RPG remakes and all, and Imma let you finish, but BioWare is the best RPG developer of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!  

Sir Codin

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Yo' Squidward, I know yo' busy playing your clarinet, and Imma let you finish, but Fish has the biggest nose of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 pm
NinShmux
Yo' Squidward, I know yo' busy playing your clarinet, and Imma let you finish, but Fish has the biggest nose of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!
xd  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 pm
Yo' Rosie O'Donnell, I no' yo' busy and all, and Imma let you finish, but Wayne is the largest fat gurlie of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Yo' Rosie O'Donnell, I no' yo' busy and all, and Imma let you finish, but Wayne is the largest fat gurlie of all time! OF ALL TIME!!!

Oh yes. xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:20 am
Yo Bret Hart, I know you're the Hitman, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Shawn Michaels is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff