Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:50 am
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:35 am
I`ve had weird dreams with him, but never this weird. xD

And I have MJ dreams kinda every night, and their all pervy fangirl dreams that involve Michael and I. o___n;;

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:14 am
"MJ goes to his friend Charlie the elephant, who is very big and green"
That was funny.
But your dream was cool and weird at the same time.
I've only had one dream :/
It was only about 30 seconds long but I loved it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm
The only dream that I had with Michael in it was when he kidnapped me and lead me to his house. (Neverland. It was in Bad Era and he was in the outfit in the Bad Music Video.) He liked locked me in his room and raped me.
It was nice. smile

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 pm
TotalDarkness13
The only dream that I had with Michael in it was when he kidnapped me and lead me to his house. (Neverland. It was in Bad Era and he was in the outfit in the Bad Music Video.) He liked locked me in his room and raped me.
It was nice. smile

It wasn't rape if you liked it. wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:11 pm
petit mitaines

And I have MJ dreams kinda every night, and their all pervy fangirl dreams that involve Michael and I. o___n;;

of course Amanda lolz
and to answer the lady's topic, I have had a weird dream with Mike, but it was nice
I was crying and he comforted me
it was odd cause later I wake up in the morning (in the dream) and throw up 0.o
but it was nice  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

of course Amanda lolz
and to answer the lady's topic, I have had a weird dream with Mike, but it was nice
but it was nice

Of course Amanda of course. (I`m totally talking to myself, lolol)

I liked the baby`s funeral dream I had, where he gaves fat Cinderella a WTF look. xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:59 pm
ha ha. Well you people have some weird dreams, too, don't you?
And about Charlie the elephant... I don't have a clue where that came from. Really. I scare myself sometimes... sweatdrop  

Yello_Submarine

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

of course Amanda lolz
but it was nice

Of course Amanda of course. (I`m totally talking to myself, lolol)

I liked the baby`s funeral dream I had, where he gaves fat Cinderella a WTF look. xD

I talk to myself all the time...
I thought it was normal... xD
I lol'd remebering when you told us about that dream xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:45 am
ive had 3 really weird dreams in the past week with MJ.im gonna tell u the 1 thats the least weird.has anyone heard of V for vendetta?if u havnt watch the movie.ok so if u have seen it u might understand my dream.or think im crazy:

it started out as me trying to release V from his cage.we got out of the prison then this big shooting started.V ran to a building.so i hid behind a big sign.when the shooting was over i saw michael in the place V hid.bad era.he just came in with some girl dressed like him[not me] and started dancing from smooth criminal.it was really weird.trust me if i told u the other 2 dreams u would freak out.  

liberian girl58

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:11 pm
bella RIP Michael Jackson
ive had 3 really weird dreams in the past week with MJ.im gonna tell u the 1 thats the least weird.has anyone heard of V for vendetta?if u havnt watch the movie.ok so if u have seen it u might understand my dream.or think im crazy:

it started out as me trying to release V from his cage.we got out of the prison then this big shooting started.V ran to a building.so i hid behind a big sign.when the shooting was over i saw michael in the place V hid.bad era.he just came in with some girl dressed like him[not me] and started dancing from smooth criminal.it was really weird.trust me if i told u the other 2 dreams u would freak out.

LOL I'd love to know! Seriously, when you dream about a big green elephant named Charlie, you know there's something weird.... so anything to make me feel less strange would be great please!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 pm
I've had dreams about MJ! My favorite one was the one I wanted to come true in which MJ and I sung a song together. I wanted that to happen!  

Rave Dollie

7,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

aryoh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm
i always have dreams of him (no I'm not gay!)i want to start my own music Carrier.Michael told my all of his dance secrets even though we never met i ask him how he knows of me if we never met?he just smiled and said "music is the way."never understood that but may be soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:28 pm
xX Ellie Cullen Xx
I've had dreams about MJ! My favorite one was the one I wanted to come true in which MJ and I sung a song together. I wanted that to happen!
which song?  

aryoh

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas