Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft
Halo <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Cats Curiosity

Beloved Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:24 am
User Image

Some people say its wierd for a girl to like these games right? Well not me xD
I'm the wierdest girl you'll ever meet.
But who else likes:
Halo 1?
It was very cheesy :/ And the graphics were so horrible I could hardly find my way out of the levels.
Halo 2?
Much better x3 I still play it now x3
Halo 3?
I love it <<3 My uncle Rob has it (note he is over 30 but he's a child's best friend)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:05 pm
Halo 1 is a classic. If any Halo vans dont like it, they are not real Halo fans. Halo 2 is the transsission to Halo 3. You gotta love it
and Halo 3 sparks up so much game play its hard to believe its possible with such great coverage.

ODST, and Halo wars are a knock off i believe. They should just stick to there original spartan Halo games.

Halo 4 is coming out in 2010, Get your consoles ready.  

SlNATE

7,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:47 pm
your not the only girl!!! I love video games!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 am
I am a true halo fan and i love every one of them, and if you pre order ODST you can play as sergant Avery Johnson  

The Atomic Kaiser

er728

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 am
thats awsome wierd ppl rock i love halo 3 its the best ive never played halo one halo two is pretty awsome too i play halo 2 and 3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 am
omg can't wait until ODST  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Jessiebdbeesknees

Man-Hungry Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 am
Halo is horrible.

Call Of Duty! heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:30 pm
BANNA THIS IS NOT FOR HATERS!!

I'ma halo fan. The first one was nice in introducing everything.

anyway, First Lieutenant Azure Kite00 Speaking, I'm one damn good sniper and i will Kill you.

do THIS with a no scope, from my base to the blue teams, guy coming off Man Cannon saw it over the hill (you know even with 2x Scope its hard to see them coming down towards the hill, talk about windows of opportunity) and shot.

User Image

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_Joker_Katsu

Hallowed Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:33 pm
A agree with banana.Halo 1 was a great game but ever since then they have gotten horriable but Call of duty is by far better than Halo.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm
my favorite halo games would have to be halo 3 and halo 3 odst

i like odst the best because the brought back the brute plasma rifle and the smg has a scope and its silenced oh and the pistol/magnum has a scope  

cosmic shroud

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Purple-Eyed Samurai

anyway, First Lieutenant Azure Kite00 Speaking, I'm one damn good sniper and i will Kill you.

do THIS with a no scope, from my base to the blue teams, guy coming off Man Cannon saw it over the hill (you know even with 2x Scope its hard to see them coming down towards the hill, talk about windows of opportunity) and shot.

User Image

woah i want you on my team I'm a good sniper to i have my days. But I'm am damn good at close combact  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm
DuskMoonFlower
Purple-Eyed Samurai

User Image

woah i want you on my team I'm a good sniper to i have my days. But I'm am damn good at close combact
Lol Im honored. I need to get a new copy of Halo 3 mines busted x.x
i've made an estimate of 20 of those no scopes now xD  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

AshaKaeta

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:22 pm
I got ODST at my store on release... It's Halo3 all over again, like the 3rd one with Halo 1 attributes.

I'm truly not impressed, but then again, I don't care for the gameplay, story was good, graphics are still lacked and the movements are still wonky and a little behind.
OVERALL, I'm not trying to flail the game down... Hell I'm waiting for the new one next year; Bungie has said to me that Reach will enhance* from the ODST data; so I can't wait for that.

My best friend *who I am very extremely glad I got to assist for* made his Lone Wolf: Custom armor and we paraded at GamePax and Bungie was very impressed.
*** The armor is what I love most of the game ***
I'm a bigger CoD fan but Halo is still a must for me. I love the assault rifle the most.

But about the main thing *^_^* It's not weird at all that girls like halo, I've ran into many... they're pretty damn good! I'll say that much.
Happy Hunting - See you at the Return of Reach! *2010 baby!*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 pm
dosent odst have a reach beta or something?  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

m3chaw0lf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am
All the halo games are great. I still play even the first two.

BTW fullmoonlightblod, The thing you have to remember about halo 1 is that it was the first halo game, and it was released way back when, so yes, the graphics are gonna be a little old school.

And I don't care what the rest of you say about it, I LOVE ODST!

The lack of dual wielding weapons adds a significant challange to the game, and the night vision feature is significantly better than the old floodlight the Spartans had. The health monitor is back, the good, scoping pistol is back, and while I find the lack of the Battle rifle dissapointing, the weapon selection is great, and the plot is amazing. I don't care what you guys think, Halo 3 ODST rocks.

For the COD fans, I also like COD, but the one thing that does annoy me is that it doesn't do much of a plot change. If you didn't notice, each COD game is a remake of the previous one, retelling the story of WWII, in various eyes.  
Jak's Act I_______________-____________Microsoft

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff