Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Avenged Sevenfold Guild
What your fav music to listen to while playing video games? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nurses Aids

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:04 am
Just thought id ask cause last night I was playing Champions of Norrath:Return To Arms listening to Waking The Fallen, and id swear to God it helped me beat Mithaniel Mar. Those who have played this game will know HE IS A ****HEAD!!

So, whats your best music to listen to to enhance your gaming abilities?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:39 pm
I listened to STST while playing DOA,and I kicked a** (but thats just cuz I`m cool like that blaugh ) but it didn`t help me while playing Kingdom Hearts,Sephiroth still stompped me...  

Kitten Undead

Drago

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:15 am
i listen to avenged right now but when i get my morrisonpoe cd ill listen to that while i play halo 2. but when i play halo mainly my psychological warfare helps.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:40 am
I don't play many video games

but I heard that Aveneged is on the soudntracks to a few new games this year.
<-my brother told me this, and then proceeded to tell me he had locked the music from the game so it qouldn't play->  

nomel_lemon

Drago

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:24 pm
nomel_lemon

<-my brother told me this, and then proceeded to tell me he had locked the music from the game so it qouldn't play->

yeah they are, right now i know of them being on madden 06 and then also on burnout revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:40 am
i dnt play many games, but what does seem to help when i do is listening to horror movie soundtracks like house or wax or resident evil, or the masters of horror *A7x is on it!!! heart * and yah, or i have a cd that is gamer music, songs from games....  

WalkingEpidemic

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:14 pm
heh, when i play video games...i usually dont really listen to a7x..ill have to try it, see if i do better....i usually listen to hardcore techno though...or j-metal, when im playing. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:57 am
Right now im gonna start listening to Morrison Poe  

Drago

This Is A Like Free Zone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:57 am
I don't play video games...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:22 am
Drago
nomel_lemon

yeah they are, right now i know of them being on madden 06 and then also on burnout revenge.

Ah, Burnout Revenge was the best game. I had no idea it had A7X on it until I heard it ad I was all eek . It was amazing, I love that game now. But they also have yellowcard on that game which angers me..deep inside.

IAMSEX

Gummy Razor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:42 am
I put Waking the Fallen on repeat and go from there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:48 pm
Numbing the Pain
Drago
nomel_lemon

Ah, Burnout Revenge was the best game. I had no idea it had A7X on it until I heard it ad I was all eek . It was amazing, I love that game now. But they also have yellowcard on that game which angers me..deep inside.

eh i like yellowcard. but thats me. but i also probably wont go to an a7x show cause i cant stand how they are singing their older songs. their singing it, instead of screaming, it sounds soo butchered and make baby jesus cry.  

Drago

lekgoloslayer13

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 am
the music that i listen to is normally sytem of a down, needles, or chop suey, basically anythign on that album  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:01 am
BloodCrier
I don't play video games...
why not?  

lekgoloslayer13

Leo the Fatherless Child

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:46 am
IAMSEX
Drago
nomel_lemon

Comeback Kid is also on it if im not mistaken pretty cool hardcore band!  
The Avenged Sevenfold Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff