Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Wasteland Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

A dried out desert that even cactus have shriveled up in. There appears to be no normal life out in this sand bowl full of high steep cliffs and large open sand areas that make a large maze that few ever survive. Year round the daylight temperatures reach into the high F.120's at night the temperature drops bellow freezing, thus making living here a very complex thing to do. This land has been the death of many ill prepared travelers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm
Laying in the shadow of a large rock he sighed heavily. He had no clue where he was and knew that the waste would swallow him whole if he didn't pull everything together. Luckily he knew that he was close to the edge and if he needed to he could easily find shelter half a day's walk from where he lay. Pulling out the long dagger from his crimson trench coat he held it tightly. "I will avenge you, you can be sure about that."  

Jonathan_vampire

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:57 pm
A huge gap in space opened in the desert of death and nothingness. It was vast inside, being the side of eight minivans length, being sixteen feet tall. In desert it just looks like a black mirror with no reflections. Itazuki flew out of it and waited for the rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 am
Riki came shooting out of the rift and spun in the air so when he hit the sand he went sliding a ways instead of crashing. He looked at his master. "Was that really needed?"  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 am
(( I want to be sure this time, All as in Everyone in the plains, or just those mentioned, Ie: Alex and Riki))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 am
[He told me...he means every one in the plains]
Orochi flew in a hot new climate and spun around on the ground, he got up and moved away from most people and huddled by a small rock.  

imnac K

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am
Viper had managed, some how, to grab her sword before she plummeted to the hot sand below. She landed on her feet, to feel the recoil of her landing run up her legs. It may not have been the best move, but she detested the thought of sand in her clothes more. She winced and felt her feet burn from the heated sand... this caused her great discomfort... But she needed to find someone. Looking around, she found Orochi and walked over to him. She placed a hand on his shoulder. " Im sorry Orochi... I lost my temper" She whispered, in hopes he would not be mad at her. She also made sure he was not injured in any way. Then dusted some sand out of his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:24 am
The wastelands was introduced by a rip in space where it would drop the warriors that were in the plains moments ago. First was the person that was responsible for this, followed by the man that threw the fireball towards the platinum haired warrior and the girl with the nice legs. The next person to drop would be the platinum haired warrior, Calypso.

The platinum haired warrior fell from the sky, about to hit the hot sand face first. However, the platinum haired warrior curled into a ball and ended up doing four front flip rotations before landing in a position with one knee dropped and his right hand in the sand. After a few seconds of his pose, the platinum haired warrior slowly rose up and began dusting off his shoulder armor and swinging his cape with the tip to remove some sand. Once that was over, Calypso got a chance to check out the new place.

While the wastelands was mostly seen as a desert only inviting in people who were unprepared for their adventure, the platinum haired warrior saw it as a place for punishment. Perhaps it was the enormous tree stump looking pieces that were in the desert, or the fact that the only thing in the sky was just the sun looking down upon all. To Calypso, whoever was brought here must have been a threat to others. He liked adventures and to have a bit of fun, but he would not set up his chair and glass of lemonade here. Calypso then looked in the distance and it looked like shelter from the hot environment. There was a road with many curves going through multiple tunnels all the way to the top that held who knows what.

Seeing as how they were brought here, Calypso only wondered why. The platinum haired warrior just hoped that it was for a good reason.

"You know sometimes we can't all have the favorite environment we want when we're in a battle. That does not mean you go sucking people up in your holes and spitting them out in what looks like a litter box for dinosaurs. Personally i would have picked maybe a beach, or a nice oasis." the platinum haired warrior told Itazuki before looking towards the only girl here and giving her a wink. "Im going to find a seat in some shade, and when the other guy gets here i want this fight to be exciting"

Agent Code Monkey

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 am
Looking around, Viper found her options truely numbered. She could maybe escape, if she could find a large enough shadow, but that would leave Orochi. She couldnt do that. Then she looked down at her bare feet and frowned. This weather was definatly not doing anything for the burning.
She crouched down and removed several long white stripes of a torn cloth from her arm, and proceeded to wrap her feet up. The kool cloth, easing the burning suns irritation upon her flesh. She then looked around, examing her surroundings... not much to come by, as it really was barren and lifeless. She then noticed that the one who fought Itazuki had not come. Though she was sure she saw him go first...
She sighed, upon hearing someone speak she looked around to see the silver headed person wink at her. She raised an eyes brown, looking at him as if he were a moron. Then turned to Itazuki. All she wanted was information... now, she was completely set off from her original destination, with less experience in this place then she had liked. This was very irritating...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 am
Riki began looking around and realized where he was"Theres a weapon here thats only been spoken of in rumors." "Master, I'll be back, I'm going to go scout the area."Riki dusted off his robe and got the sand out of his sheath and was off. He kept walking in what seemed like nothing but sand, sand and more sand. He looked behind him and could not see the others. After a few hours of walking a large mass appeared on the horizon. Riki continued for it till he was near it and it was towering over him. In front of him was a network of fissures made in the hollows of a mountain. Riki entered the smallest one and drew his blade.
He began making hundreds of twist and turns through the path. Just when he thought he had picked the wrong path he spotted it. A hole that lead into a cave. Riki entered and went deeper and deeper until he entered a large room that was lit by flame torches when he entered. He saw the weapon and book now and began heading for it. Before he reached it he saw dust falling in front of him and looked up to see the biggest spider he had ever seen. The spider saw him and dropped in front of Riki's path and began to attack Riki. Riki ran and slid under the spider rolling while he was sliding to dodge the dagger like feet of the spider. He drew his blade and sent a plasma strike up at the spider slicing it in half.
"Piece of cake. Now your mine."Riki grabbed the bow and put the book of dark arts in his bag. He looked at the dark bow and smiled. "The bow of darkness, the bow that can handle arrows of any element and had the power of darkness to them. If anyone is hit by one dark arrow made from this they will become consumed with darkness and I hear when the user becomes more powerful and can fully weild the bow it makes them his minons."Riki put the bow around him and left the cave. It had almost been half a day since Riki left and now he was back with his new weapon.

Hakora vi Britannia

imnac K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:20 pm
Orochi sat looking around the entire place. The beating heat seemed to bother most people but since fire was his element had no real effect but to cause panic of wearing clothes. He started to strip, he first took off his jacket then shirt then pants and then was stark naked. He saw back down looking at the blue blue sky wondered when he could leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 pm
For some reason, Alex was the last to come out of the rift. Falling like a rock face first from the hole, Alex was planted in the earth up to his waist due to the loose sand. Temporarily stunned, his legs hung limp from the hole. Then there was a massive tremor in the sand, followed by a massive blast of ari which launched Alex back into a rock. "Owww.... that sucked." complained Alex as he brushed some sand from his hair. Looking around, he noticed that all those that had been sucked into the portal had managed to land safely in the desert. Looking around, his poor eyes were burned by the sight of a nude Orochi. "MY EYES. MY BEAUTIFUL EYES" Alex screamed in pain as he shielded his eyes from the terrible sight. His bare feet burned in the hot sand, but he had gotten used to the pain of walking barefoot all the time. Panicking, Alex managed to find both the remains of Kozuchi Ozuchi, which had managed to almost fully repair itself, and Judgement in the sand. Alex retreated to the shade, looking Kozuchi Ozuchi over for sand stuck in the cracks and cleaning sand from the barrel of Judgement.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:04 pm
It was easy for Calypso to get some shade in this somewhat paradise to the man that was fully nude. The thought of the man being nude triggered the idea of the platinum haired warrior launching a projectile towards him. With nothing to protect himself, most likely it would connect and would be considered payback. The platinum haired swordsman had his upper body on the back of a stone with his hair on his shoulder and his legs crossed.

"Now that i've got some shade, i think i'll tolerate this place a bit longer. Then again i'll tolerate it a bit longer with you by my side babe." Calypso told the girl even though he wasn't looking towards her.

All of a sudden the portal opened again, which could have been a way to escape. After all since the portal took them here, perhaps it could take them back to their original position. However, Calypso wanted to see how all of this would play out. The last person to drop from the portal was the man who was battling Itazuki.

"Alright about time you got here. Everyone was beginning to get worried that we were going to become bored to the point of death. Not that being the only people in satan's sandbox gets us worried." the platinum haired warrior said jokingly.

He saw Alex look around and began to scream once he noticed the nude man. To help himself, Alex began looking around for his weapon that seemed to be damaged before the portal took them up.

"Don't act like you haven't seen a naked man before. Im sure he has everything you have down there; the only difference is your faces. If it helps, you can picture me naked; go on go for it, i won't mind. You can picture me naked too baby." the platinum haired warrior told the girl.
(
2)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:34 pm
Itazuki stood slouching forward waiting for the person he wanted to come through the portal. He did and then looked around the area. Itazuki laughed softly for all the power he now possessed. His pupil fully consumed his eye then a black tear grew on the corner of his eye and slid down the side of his face. It seemed to look like a painful process but no pain was involved. He took one step forward, this step however was a sign of upcoming events, one foot dragged slowly behind the other, as one should stuck out forward, his mouth became gaping wide and he inhaled then blew out from his nose a black mist of dark matter. He then pivoted his body and moved again but very slowly. He appeared to have lost all his great speed and turned into a victim of the dark matter. But it was on the contrary. The side effects of dark matter had finally been revealed. One eye, the normal one moved rapidly and dilated back and forth, it seemed to have been struggling to see.

But then suddenly he bolted out with speed that seemed impossible he was capable of. With each long stride he covered a distance of four feet, more or less. Then he pulled out his blade and struck a single blow at Alex, the blow was quick and accurate. It was aimed to cut along from the center of his stomach to his chest then up through his head. Then he sent another jab from his sword forward aimed at his right shoulder, then a punch strait for his jaw. Then suddenly he gagged and went tumbling forward but managed not to full. He kept making monstrous gags and hawking up a paste of black liquid then he gasped for air then arched his body up and hawked up a ball of black, a red slime covered it, Itazuki mouth hung open slight, teeth slightly longer and crooked. He looked up with a weird look and then the sphere of condensed dark matter to shrink and size and the air became thick and heavy and overall exhausting. The ball shrunk and continually more dark matter swarmed the ball. Itazuki looked up then knew what was about to happen, Alex would also know what would happen.

Then the Sphere of light cracked, just a shimmer of light broke through and could be seen from miles. The light bended completely around the sphere then another small fissure sprouted off then other, the sound it made was like bones slowly being broken. Suddenly the small golf ball sized sphere of dark matter completely broke. A beam with the width of forty feet shot in all six directions. East, west, north and south, the up through the sky then down in the earth. The beams of pure dark matter that would eat away at any thing, the beams were sixty feet high of pure destruction. Any one caught in this blast could not survive. But Itazuki slashed his sword down and made a barrier protecting him from the main part of the blast. Tentacles grew from the blade and created more of a shield for Itazuki.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:10 pm
Alex sensed the oncoming attacks almost an instant before Itazuki was actually using them. He fired a bullet of light onto the blade, stopping it long enough to allow for Alex to avoid it. The second jab from the sword was blocked by Kozuchi Ozuchi, which ate the excess dark matter from the blade and becoming whole again. With the blade still on Kozuchi Ozuchi, Itazuki coughed up a 'hairball' that was completely black. "That thing better not do what I think it will" said Alex as it began to crack. The black thing exploded with massive beams of light, and Alex was swollowed up by it.

When the light cleared, the spot where Alex had stood was vacant. However, about 20 feet away was a dome of curious golden flame. The dome of flame unwinded, revealing a completely whole Alex. Kozuchi Ozuchi and Judgement pulsed together with light, feeding the flame which turned into a snake. "Judgement fusion technique. Furious golden flame snake." whispered Alex. The flame snake hissed, then struck out at the shielded form of Itazuki, breaking through the shield but not hurting Itazuki. Alex trembeled, then fell to his knees as the snake dissapated. Breathing heavily, he watched Itazuki and waited for his next move.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff