Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:32 pm
User Image

The Anima Forest is a thick overgrowth of trees and other plants, some carnivorous. The trees create such a thick canopy that barely no light reaches the forest floor. This dark area holds many medicinal plants and also many toxic ones. Plants aside the forest is also inhabited by a large selection of strange and normal creatures, and yes this means monsters too at times.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 am
Arnatia entered the Anima Forest dragging her feet. She had had a really bad couple days. She could not find her victim in time, they had already escaped. She sighed out loud and walked through the forest. She always found it funny that even in the sunniest afternoon this place would always be dim. And it was the only place she didn't have to hide her secret.

Slowly, she slid off her trench coat. Her raven wings stirred, and Arnatia opened them as far as she could, the top feathers actually reaching some of the branches of the trees.. She gave a sigh of relief. They had been really hurting her recently. Arnatia tensed herself to take off, just to levitate to get a sort of rush again. She pressured her wings against the wind and started to flap them. Her feet came off the ground, and she was in the air. She rode a low airpocket, blowing her about sixty yards to the east. After she landed gracefully on both feet, Arnatia whispered, "Whoa,"

Her wings folded again and she walked back to get her coat. She picked it up but didn't want to put the coat back on. She drapped it over her arm, and casually kept walking through the forest.

NikkiRoseTyler

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 am
A few miles into the forest Xellane found a nice little clearing with a small pond and a rather large oak tree beside it. A slim smile jumped onto the teenagers face as the thought rushed through his head Target practice! He jogged over to the oak and took thirty five paces from it, he was about in the middle of the clearing now, he turned and untied his electric enchanted bow from his back. Start off easy he thought, aiming directly for a hollow in the tree. He let a few fly, easily enough right into the hollow, and stepped back occasionally as he did. This is good and all, but I am never gonna get a chance to use the blunt ended arrows I keep in my pouch for one on one with somebody. I have yet to find somebody yet and I really need to work on moving targets. If my father were still around he'd train with me. The nineteen year old let out a sigh and began shooting two arrows at once at the solitary oak, hitting it around the hollow mark now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:59 pm
Ryuukio walked along the darkened path with a dim ball of fire floating in his left hand. This forest seemed peacefull to take a stroll through. He stopped and looked up at the thick canopy, looked over to the nearest tree and then started climbing to a spot that he saw. He sat down casually and took out a bag with some pieces of fruit and started eating. He kept eating but noticed someone practicing with a bow.  

vengeful_soul93

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm
I think it's time to step it up a bit the boy thought, pulling out three arrows now at a time and began to shoot one arrow at the hollow in the tree and two at a leaf when they feel from the oak. The boy stopped short though, holding his thirtieth arrow in his hand last one flashed through his mind, bringing back an awful lot of memories. He was hungry, so he went, gathered the twenty nine of arrows and put them safely in his quiver. Now what's for eats? He looked around and saw a man watching him from the trees but kept his gaze moving Someones watching me...just carry on, if he were enemy I may have been dead by now the boy spotted jumping fish in the pond and took out another arrow and tied an almost invisible wire around the base of the silver feathers on the black arrow, and put a shot skilfully into the next fishes body. The boy dragged the fish back and examined it, it was a cat fish, nice size too, at least 11 inches. The boy set the fish down in a clean spot of grass and repeated the process for a second fish Stranger over there may get sick of his fruit Once successful he carried the fish over to the oak tree and laid them on their side in the shade, went back to the pond and grabbed some damp grass and laid them over the fish like his father had showed him to do. He smiled while restrapping the bow his back and began the task of finding firewood.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Ryuukio continued to watch the boy as he caught the fish. Wow he isnt half bad with that bow. He continued eating his apple. When he finished it he through the core to the ground so that the seed might have a chance to sprout. He then jumped down to introduce himself to the boy so as to not get shot by any of the arrows. He approached with caution and had his daggers close at hand. "Hello, my name is Ryuukio, whats yours?"  

vengeful_soul93

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:56 pm
Careful...careful... he thought not wanting to see how good his reflexes could be just yet. He heard the mans voice speak behind him as he was lighting the fire and turned to meet the new comer. "Very nice to meet you, my name is Xellane, hope you like fish, I caught you one." The teenager said nodding towards the Oak and approaching the man to shake his hand, all the while retying the bow to his back to show peacefulness.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:04 pm
Itazuki stepped into the Anima forest, he looked around and noticed it was really dark in this forest. He could hear the roars of wolves and the screams of squirrels. He took a careful step, feeling the heat rise inside his core, he held out his palm. Steam simmered from his palm then a small spark flared up. Then another spark bolted out his hand and fell do the damp ground and dissipated.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Arnatia kept strolling through the forest trying to calm her nerves from the bad day. She then heard the sound of a... bow and arrow maybe? She decided to walk toward the noise and see who else was in the forest. Then she heard the voices of two guys coming from the same direction. Now she was a little reluctant, but kept going towards the noise. Then, out of the corner of her eye she saw a flicker of light. Like a lightening flash or something. She looked toward it and it did it again. She walked toward the light instead. In case it was a wild creature or something, she unfurled her wings. She quickly flew to a pretty high branch. She balanced on the branches and walked in the same direction. She looked below and saw a man, little bit older then her. She saw the spark come from his hand. Hmm.... interesting, Arnatia thought. She squatted down on the branch and watched him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Itazuki held the his palm out. The scorching fire in his body was not strong enough to expel massive quantities of fire but he could train with this power and make it stronger and stronger. He jumped off of one foot and then began to do a sprint, he headed for a tree in front of him. Itazuki took quick several steps and he had the odd appearance that he would stumble over but he did not, instead he bounded up on the side of the tree. Water unraveled from his inside and formed a big claw but then tentacle like things started to crawl up his arm, growing some sort of water armor. He was hooked to the tree and scoped the entire area below him. He clung to the tree well and seemed graceful in his position. He reared his other arm back and unsheathed his Katana. As he spun it in front of him and he released it and made the sparks shoot from his hand and spin around the blade.

This simple show of fire element and the use of a sword, created a sight of beauty and then with his arm covered in water armor, he shot a extremely fast jet stream of water at the blade. It made the sparks blow out and made the blade even travel at another of speed.

His water armor started to form spikes that pointed up. If some one was to punch his arm, the water would take all of the blow and then regenerate back to its original state. The water then started to sizzle away and he converted the intense heat his arm. All the water was gone.So I can make the heat from my body increase where I can heat water and make it steam......interesting. Then with both his hands, he cupped them together and made sparks dazzle around inside his hands. The light made his face light up from this immense darkness. Then he put his mouth the sparks and proceeded to blow on them, making the heat increase. He kept making oxygen expel, turning up the heat in his hands.

As the sparks spiraled around with the oxygen in his hand, the heat rose to another level making a flame, single flame. He held one hand out and held a flame the same size as a tennis ball. He waved his arms around and embraced this new power he had achieved. It was not fully mastered but this was a start.

He kept the flame in his hand for some time, the heat radiated off on to him then he threw it down. The fireball spiraled around aimlessly in the air till it crashed on the ground and set a patch of dry leaves on fire.

[receives a point for training, fire, water, and katana]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Damn, I wish I could do that, Arnatia thought to herself smiling naturally. Her wings stirred a little, for they needed exercise, and a lot of it. She stepped daintly on the branches, making sure to keep the man from knowing she had been there the whole time. As soon as she got about fifty yards away from where Arnatia had watched him, she leapt down from the tree. She opened her wings to break her fall and again she landed gracefully on her feet. The black feathers glistened in the sun like an obsidian crystal. The wind started to blow again from the west, and Arnatia opened the wings to their full length, which would have been about 8 meters across. They caught on the wind and she was lifted into the air for the second time today. Arnatia dodged trees and such, and then turning around to fly against the wind. That was the best part, when the warm late afternoon breeze went against her face.

After about ten minutes, she slowly tipped her wings down and she landed on the forest floor. Arnatia sighed contently and leaned against the tree, catching her breath.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Itazuki had been playing it cool and let her not think that he knew about her but in fact he did. He was trained in these such things but he hardly cared if some girl was watching him diligently. "Hey, you come out of hiding. I won't bite." Itazuki said as he held out his palm and walked towards where he last heard her. The fire in his palm lit the way for him. Itazuki was now able to form a small flame in his palm to make the dark shrivel.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Arnatia decided to play the silent game with this guy for a little bit. She walked calmly towards him but stayed out of view. Arnatia did this for a couple minutes, always finding a way to keep from being seen. She then opened her wings and flew quickly up to the top of the tree. It was then that a sudden thought hit her. Maybe this guy with cool abilities happens to be a murderous fool who can do things OTHER then bite her; she did not need that kind off bullshit right at the moment. She held on tightly with her fingers to a thick branch and braced her shows against the trunk. "You may not bite, but how do I know you won't do something worse?" She continued to hang on, lightly swaying with the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:50 pm
Itazuki raised a brow as she spoke and what she said disturbed him. "Ok. I'm not a rapist or any thing like that. I Hate people like that and If I could I would kill every single one of those bastards." itazuki said quickly with a harsh tone in his voice. Raping was a tender subject to him. It had effect his life and helped mold him into what he is now. The flame kept steady and did not flare out or any thing. He reached his Katana and pulled it out of the ground. It was covered in grass and other materials, he hit it against a tree, making that stuff fall off. He flung it in the air, getting the remains off and sheathed it. He then began to juggle the fireball around, waiting for her to reveal herself from this darkened forest. It was cold, dark, dangerously gorgeous but attracted people and the beasts of the earth.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:00 pm
"I wasn't... really talking about that but okay then. By the way, I kill rapists for a living. It's what I do." Arnatia said with confidence. She sprung off the tree and the black wings opened wide. She flapped and a flurry of dead leaves came tumbling down with her as she started to gilde down to the ground. She landed a little rougher then before and her feet hit harder and she landed in almost a croutch. She turned to look at the man in fron of her. He was decent looking, she guessed. She couldn't really tell because the forest was getting dimmer. She opened her wings as wide as they could go and she waved her arms. "You found me. Good for you!" Arnatia said nonchalantly.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff