Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Diabolus Moenia[Ruins] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the look of the castle before planting itself into the ground, but the castle remains white, and tall, and with a tower above where the king sits. When it first came, the land was cleansed, but years later, darkness settled, spreading the name of the heroes and the name of "Diabolus." An aura surrounds it, holding off the many risen demons that want inside, and once the demons touch this large aura barrier. They are purified. The turn into what they should be, souls, and they rise up and work as guards for the castle, using knights armor as their home. However, this barrier only keeps out the dead. Above, a council yells to the king, complaining, "THERE ARE WORSE THINGS THAN DEMONS!" The King replies, "Ahaha... but... are there worse things than me?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 pm
Tobias had been knocking on the door for at least an hour now. So he then knocked the door down and walked in the castle, ignoring the angry stares of the guards. " Is Dioblus here?" he asked one of the servants.  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:06 pm
A timid servant walks up to Tobias, slowly and carefully. He had seen the face before, and it was never good. He was an assassin, and the servant knew they were some of the most dangerous men there were. "Uh.... D-D-Diabolu..s isn't h-he-here..." he said slowly, and stuttering while holding his arm up, hoping it was a good defense mechanism. The truth was, it probably wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:15 pm
Tobias laughed to himself as the servant shook. " Okay then, give him this, its from that peace ambassador he wanted me to kill." He said throwing a decapitated head into the servants arms.  

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:06 pm
The servant gave a surprised look at the decapitated head fell into into his arms. His eyes went wide, and in emoticon world, his face would be somewhere along the lines of O.O. The head fell to the floor and the servant fainted. A note was on the door behind him stating where he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 pm
Tobias laughed and left him on the floor.
He left the castle, determined to find Defaeco, he headed to the plains.

Saint Tobias

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 pm
Defaeco and Naru were unusually teleported directly into the Throne Room. It looked like the merchant/mage actually did something right that time, which was new to him. Defaeco walked over to his throne and turned to sit down. He did a small whistle and two servants came in. "Could you get a table and a chair for this man?" he asked them lightly, and kindly. The servants ran to get one and brought back a marble table and a marble chair that seemed to morph into a perfect fit for Naru before he even sat down. Defaeco sat slowly, placing his arms on the armrests, exhaling deeply, wondering when his best assassin would get back. He motioned for Naru to sit down while Defaeco got over the rest of the nausea from the teleport.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:22 pm
Naru grinned at the expression on Defaeco's face. "So...King Decaf...What is it that you need me for?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:29 pm
"Well, how would you like to be a part of the most elite team in this realm?" Defaeco started, trying to pique Naru's interest. He tried as hard as he could not to get pissed at being called King Decaf, so he was trying to be as nice as he could. "How would you like to be a part of my Royal Guard? Well, not really Royal Guard, more on the lines of Royal Offense!" he said happily with a chuckle at the end. "You'd be the first vampire on the team, and I need someone like you on it!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:06 pm
Naru thought about the offer. "Hmmm...it doe sound interesting...It would definatly be somewhat amusing, and I've certainly seen my share of battles...but here's a question. What's in it for me?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 pm
"Ahahaa... Blood." He answered the question so dryly and unaffected, it was scary.

((That's all you can describe in it.))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Naru's eyes flashed a deep red, and the thought of once again being part of an army awakened some inne rpart of him. True, it wouldn't be like any of the Vampire armies he had served in, or conquered, and there would be no fame or power gained from this. But, for a short while at least, it would prove a distraction from the monotony of unlife.
"Allright. I'll join your little army. But keep in mind that I don't work too well with incompetent soldiers, and that in a fight, anyone who gets in my way is as good as dead. And I'm only doing this untill I get tired of it."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:15 am
Hills hills HILLS! I am so sick of these god d****d hills! the teenager said sourly again in his head. If I don't see something of interest on this next HILL then I am just going to set up camp for the night, it's starting to get a bit too dark anyway Once the hill was scaled the teenager halted. There was a castle, not just any castle either, the boy knew this one from the tales from the Main Land. This was THE Diabolus Moenia's castle, and in all honestly, it was a fusion of beauty and terror at the same time. The boys great eyes gave him a nice view of it, even though it was at least ten miles away he could quite easily see the giant front door knockers as though it were right in front of him, and he knew very well of the security. They would know he was coming before he knew. So he had to wonder himself, was he going to go? He decided it best to set up camp for the night and go when things were a bit more...light out. He set to work gathering wood from the few trees dotting the area and made a decent camp. For food though...it looked like another hungry night, nothing to hunt here, and even his bow could not simply conjure him food. Well, not without something to shoot anyway the boy thought grinning and tried to sleep, knowing the castles inhabitants could very easily be watching him right at this moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:57 pm
Defaeco softly grinned at the answer of the vampire, Naru. "I have no incompetent soldiers, and don't expect to be bored," he explained with somewhat evil eyes. He raised his hands slowly, then pointed his finger quickly, like a dart, out the window. "To the west is your first target. A boy awaits 10 miles outside the castle, and it is likely he will move in. Don't ask how I know, but if you require assistance, tap a knight and it should follow you. But hopefully, you need not one. Head out, and be swift. If he is hostile... kill him. Otherwise, bring him back. Now." He spoke very demanding when speaking of the boy but had a feeling that the boy wasn't dumb enough to try to hurt the King. Either way, without assistance, he'd be killed when entering a mile's range. "And exit through the door behind my throne, where you will find a pole you can swing down to the bottom of the castle. Or jump from a window. Your choice," he explained yet again, telling of his secret passage out. The door at the bottom, however, could only open from the inside.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm
Naru rolled his eyes. "I'll be the judge of your soldiers, dark king. I'll be back. Soon." He left the castle and once again summoned a pair of wings from the shadows, taking off into the night before quickly reaching the boys' camp. Upon landing, he quickly summoned his two favorite weapons, his katanas, and called out into the darkness, "Whoever it is that's camping here. Come out now. You are to come with me to the castle. I don't know why, but you seem to want to go there, or you wouldn't be here. Your other option of course, is death by my hand, or swords. Whichever you prefer."  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff