Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Sex Magick Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XarxesLeviathan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm

I know that Crowley was into sex magick but Iv'e never really known what exactly it is. Would someone care to enlighten me? Are there any rituals that I could try myself?

93 93/93  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 pm
i'm not positive on crowley but his buddy Gardner was, in one of his books he described being initiated into a high preist of the coven passed from his grandmother to himself contained ritualistic intercourse with her.
But yeah from what i remember crwley did belive in magick in sex. have you ever seen his signature, if its not phallic than what is. many old religions and occultist view sex as a base form of a binding between to beings be them mortal or cosmic, and the raw power emitting from such an act is practically holy, and since Crowley had his thumb in every metaphysical and paranormal pie, you knoooow he was in on that notion, probably pantless too.  

CandleandCards

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm
Having sex with someone, especially if you are both inclined to have certain extrasensory powers holds some sort of meaning. I can't say I know of any rituals or anything like that, sex is just a powerful thing. With the right person that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 pm
There are a ton of different types of Sex Magic/k

A lot of energy is created during sex, so it is very powerful to direct this energy towards a goal. Sex used for this purpose is usually not as fun, though, since you have to focus on your intent the whole time, and can't really enjoy it.

Release at orgasm. It's a hundred times more powerful than what you can do normally, I believe.  

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:16 pm
CandleandCards
i'm not positive on crowley but his buddy Gardner was, in one of his books he described being initiated into a high preist of the coven passed from his grandmother to himself contained ritualistic intercourse with her.

Crowley was a sex god XD

Wicca is a fertility cult so that makes perfect sense to me.

CandleandCards
But yeah from what i remember crwley did belive in magick in sex. have you ever seen his signature, if its not phallic than what is. many old religions and occultist view sex as a base form of a binding between to beings be them mortal or cosmic, and the raw power emitting from such an act is practically holy, and since Crowley had his thumb in every metaphysical and paranormal pie, you knoooow he was in on that notion, probably pantless too.

There you have it biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm
The thing about sex magic is that the one (or two) that are creating the energy through sex have to train themselves to not orgasm over some sort of fantasy. Chaos and Sorcery has some great techniques on how to do this.

I personally use masturbation to charge my sigils and anoint said sigils with some of the sexual fluids created.

I would start doing Kegels.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Oborosen

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 pm
Yes, while there are many kinds of exotonic magic like that. But there are very few potent ones that can have extremely diverse effects.

Iv seen some, but never had the want to participate in one myself.

If you have any other questions, you just have to ask them your self. At this moment I'm not fully inclined to go into full detail on ritual specifics.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:00 pm
i wouldn't say that you can't enjoy it, but the focus does have to be on the intent. you have to be able to detach yourself enough from the distraction of the orgasm while still being connected to the energy and gnosis of the act of arousal and stimulation itself. you have to learn to use the orgasm (or perhaps the buildup of orgasmic energy NOT released) for use in empowering the spell.

there is no reason you cannot be creative with your spellcrafting and just make up your own rituals. try using rituals and spells you alreday know as sources of reference.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Mistreena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:29 pm
The idea of sex as/in magic is interesting - some would look at it as a sort of yin and yang - balance, by having the two sexes (provided it is straight sex and not gay sex razz lol).

What type of spell would one use sex to perform, aside from ritualistic or initiation type spells?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:53 pm
Mistreena
The idea of sex as/in magic is interesting - some would look at it as a sort of yin and yang - balance, by having the two sexes (provided it is straight sex and not gay sex razz lol).

What type of spell would one use sex to perform, aside from ritualistic or initiation type spells?

Fertility spell?  

Underworld Priestess

Satrevi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm
rofl The idea of talking about sex magic on a pg-13 site.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm
Satrevi

There are worse things discussed in more public venues on this site.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Some people would say the act of sacred sex is more "potent" if being practiced "bare", such as with the normal bodily fluids of semen/etc.

But my question is, what if you're unable to have that kind of unprotected sex, as would be the case if that person had some kind of virus?

Does that then mean their blood, fluids, etc. are then impure? Or that the Sex Magick energy would be lessened?
Or is that just the human way, the ego's 'fear' kind of way of viewing it?

What do you all think?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm
Obscurus
Satrevi

There are worse things discussed in more public venues on this site.

haha, Ikr?

Naynram Ukir

Naynram Ukir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm
Mistreena

I wouldn't use a spell, or an initiation. (Though that Wiccan initiation is pretty damn sexy... Eherm. Not my gods though.)
I'd use pure meditation on the moment, in act of the spiritual and physical, which would make it all the much sweeter. A type of bonding of pairs, I think.

The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games