Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kawaii_Demon_Mix_

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:05 pm
Has anyone here watched the live action Sailor Moon? It's really really cool. I think it's cool how when they aren't transformed they have normal hair... you know like Usagi has black hair when not Sailor Moon. What do you guys think about it? Who's your favorite character? I love the cd from it! Minako is my favorite and she is super kakkoii!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:10 pm
That series was awesome. o_o Really really sadd.. I cried a bunch.. *_*

Really, my likeness for it is equal to the anime. <3 Yes it's cheesy, but it's all good in the end. :>

Fav characters from it are Mars and Nephrite. <3 Loved loved his character. :'>

A shame he and Mercury didn't get together though. -tear-

Usaki

blackelement09

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:54 pm
ooh! I like it! I like all things sailor moon, and I love how it looks when they transform in the live action, it's cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:56 pm
Havent
it hasent come to mexico yet and I doubt it comes here TwT  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kestril08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:11 pm
NEver seen it! I would like to...but it isn't here....*sighs*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:14 pm
I've seen a bit of it, I like Mercury and can't wait until I get to see hergo evil/dark or something, don't know the full story yet.  

Feril

Taihomi

Anxious Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:18 pm
I have yet to see the series, but I do have videos of all of the Senshi's transformations on my computer... along with all the anime transformations too. X3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:25 pm
And I thought I was the only one... ninja

I haven't had a chance to get the series yet, though I'll end up being a Sailormoon Pirate and torrenting it someday. Shiver me silver crystals. >.>;;  

Dezte

Fashionable Fatcat

MewAyame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:12 pm
^^Psycha^^
Havent
it hasent come to mexico yet and I doubt it comes here TwT
you live in mexico thats so cool,... anyways yesh it doesnt come on here either ((From Canada))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:27 pm
It's not like it's on TV in the states, either...

I was lucky enough to see it at a convention with subs. However, I'm told that it's not licensed with subs yet, and what we were watching at the con was fansubs... Anyone know anything on this matter?  

Aki Ameko

ellyfish_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:18 am
Aki Ameko
It's not like it's on TV in the states, either...

I was lucky enough to see it at a convention with subs. However, I'm told that it's not licensed with subs yet, and what we were watching at the con was fansubs... Anyone know anything on this matter?

bootleg? Ive see the transforming of the sailor scouts where the hair colour changes, i think thats cool XD Tuxedo Mask is so cute in it >=3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:28 am
You can download episodes of PGSM off the internet. I currently have the entire series on my computer plus the wedding special because I downloaded them all as they were released off of a bit torrent site. If you are able to do file-sharing on your computer, try searching for PGSM.

ALSO, you can buy bootlegs off of places like Ebay. I don't think PGSM will ever be subtitled and released officially in the states, so this may be your best bet. You can get the full series pretty cheap...people just burn the fansubbed episodes onto DVDs / VCDs.

As for the series...I have mixed feelings, but overall I liked it. The costumes were really great and I thought the cats were adorable. I LOVED Sailor Luna and how the four generals were portrayed, but found Dark Mercury and Princess Sailor Moon to be pointless in the end.  

Toast_Lady

Ling_Xiaoyu8905

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:34 am
I've only seen pictures, but I think it was a good idea to have them with normal Japanese hair when there not scouts..the Luna kinda scared me though. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:01 am
Serecindras Sailor Moon Live

This is the site I always went on for summaries for the Live Action series.... Seriously, this girl has a friend in Japan that when the series was on tv, he'd record it and translate it for her! There's pictures too to follow along with the summaries. Serecindra has all the episodes, plus the special episode that happened at the end of the season where they show Usagi and Mamoru getting married.

....................................... And you're right, Sailor Luna creeped me out!!!!!!!!!

Sarah-J-Smith

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Distant Sky King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:28 am
I love PGSM! At first I was all "OMG...it is power rangers all over again" ((When they transform)) but after a few episodes I didn't even notice it. Luna.. scared me... I didn't understand at first that she was supposed to be a stuffed animal and thought it was stupid but after I got over that... She turned into a human and I hid in a corner. That was way random.

Favorites... ZOICITE! The whole piano thing was hot... and senshi Ami... Evil Ami is wicked!  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff