Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K33n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
I don't know, but it looks a bit off to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:37 am
wow. this picture is cool. Nice muscles. It looks alright to me so I don't know. Just that the little finger on his hand seemed to be missing? or is it because we wouldn't see it from this angle?  

pkumo

K33n

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:13 pm
Oh its there (somewhere), I just don't think I defined it much. Thanks for the comment man, and thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:48 pm
the chest is kinda long, and like the third pare of abs i think they should be more blended into the body. but the shading kicks a** yea kick a** shading  

menen

Keiseki-san

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:40 pm
Not bad! The sketch is rough, it'll be nice if it were sharper. Nice chara! Excellent side view! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:50 pm
Either the torso is too long on the arm is too short... especially the upper arm... both parts of the arm are usually equal and the elbow reaches to the waist... the middle finger usual ends up around mid-thigh. I think the arm is what mostly throws this off a little... but the rest... nice bod!! wink I love the shading and the expression on his face... *sigh* I'll follow him wherever he goes! xd  

ladymoongem

Aruri_Kasutsuro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:25 pm
yeah..i think i agree with ladymoongem. i think from his shoulder to his elbow should be longer..to obviously lengthen his arm. his knee should also be a little bit lower, to lenthen the leg..to compensate for the longer arm o_o yeah..

but very nice overall 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:06 am
Thanks so much for your input. I'll post the edited version tonight. Come back and check it out. It'll probably need more help.

Thats again for all the help.

Keene  

K33n

K33n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:16 pm
Im bumping this to the top so people can see the update. >.< excuse it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 pm
Nice! The haching looks great. Its just the parportions in the torso, the back should stick out a bit more. And the head looks a bit big to me. And the chest should be hightend to make him look more broad along with his back sticking out more. I love the design, I relly need to get back to drawing sweatdrop  

Bloodied Chains

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:43 pm
http://tinypic.com/9gftbr.jpg

The muscles are huge but these are from a while ago! If I had my scanner I would be able to show you what I mean. But for now I could only show your the arms and chest. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:48 am
hhm. Do you think you could maybe, take the picture and sort of sketch what you mean in paint or something? I don't know exactly how to do what you said. And since I have no s, I can't figure it out.

If you can't thats fine though.  

K33n

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:52 am
Im not the best MS painter. But I gave it a shot.

http://tinypic.com/i4nu2o.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:16 pm
And yet, you gave me everything i needed. Thank you so much!  

K33n

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:02 pm
Your welcome! Im glad that I could help ^_^  
The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items