Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Vampire Siblings

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Durem, Roleplay, Community 

Reply Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.
sorry this is a naruto rp could't find any were els to put Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 pm
asyo uchiha is walking arond moring her best frend and cusins betrayal she stumbels opon a cotig in the forest and nokes on the door

(this is my carikter you want to be some one tak it go ahed Gust pm me and tell me your going to post befor you sartthough so I can tell the other partisapents I havea speling dis ability so my speling suks sorry if you dont want to pm mein just give us heds up your going to join pless all guild and gaia ruels aply thankyou)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:29 pm
a boy dressed in all black with a mask over his face is sleeping in a tree above the shak  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 pm
asyo notices snoring in a tree nerby "oh" ses rose and she shakes the tree"hi she ses as she Jumps to the branch hes on she sits and looks down at him (shes waring the same thing my avi is I just got the fan as a presnt lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm
*looks up quick and falls out tree*
*gets up and yawns*
it isnt nice to scare people like that *he sais looking up at her*  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:40 pm
"sorry I didn't mean to scar you "ses asayogeting downfrom the tree "this your house"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm
no iam just waiting for the person that lives here to come back  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 pm
"who lives here"ses asayo looking at the codeg in wonder she laghed"how rude of me my names asayo uchiha wats yours"she sed holding out her hand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 pm
shakees her hand
well i was never given a name
and the person who lives here created me to be used for destruction  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 pm
"thats sad how about seyori its a good name"(no Idea the meaning)sed asayo shaking his hand"well if you dont like this guy how about you come to my house and you dont have to be destruktive my varey igsistens is suposed to bring deth and distruction but I dont kill inocent peopel ordestroy stuff but I ocashonoly bring sadness"sed asayo leding him to her house on the other id of the forest arond the vilige  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 pm
wow
well i try not to
i cant stand the sight of a persons empty eyes
but i love the sight of blood so i hunt allot  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 am
"I like the sight of blood to " sed asayo coming to a manshon likehousebilt into the sid ofa hillshe in vited him in and then led him into the siting room awomen came out of the kichen"oh asayo dear whos your frend or capterd enamy"sed her mother in a pulight tone
asayo blushed "I hop hes a frend mom but were going to sit in the living room can you bring us some food that is if your hungry"sed asayo looking atthe boy
"sher asayo um helo wat would you like to eat, asayo wats your frends name "
"he dosent have one but I'm going to call him sayori is that ok with you"sed asayo smiling at himm most peopel thought she was anoying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:06 am
sure that name is ok

he turns to the girls mother
and thank you for letting me come into your home  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:41 pm
"oh its alright wejust riterned her so anyfrends who dont hate her are welcom here so wat would you like to eat I'm sher your hungre all asayo's normal frends are"sed asayo's mother sed as asayo blushed "naruto has a demon in side him like me mom we alredy dis cused this youd be hungre to if there was an extra soul in you to"sed asayo her mom Just laghed amnd wated for sayori's reply  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm
um sure i foprget the last time i ate anything  

Kaiser Von Blut

Distinct Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

moonstar26

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 pm
her mom laghed"ok I'll just mack you some romen then sweatdrop "sed her mom and she went back into the kichin asayo wentinto the living room wichwas lokated in sid the cave partof the hous andsat on a rook by the undergrond lack ther
it was suprisingly warm considering they were under grond it was lit by candels and lanters there was too chars and a cooch also neer the lack it was tranquil and rar fishs swam in it "my dad yused to be on the hogagys consel here but my father becam a futil lordand we moved now we live here wil he lives ther"she smiled"anyway why were you wating for this guy"  
Durem, All Roleplay topics in here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff