Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
Crackpot Speculation on the true purpose of B.O.O. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overslept
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:56 pm
Keep in mind this is so unsubstantiated I wouldn't post it in the GCD :b

Lets talk about those symbols, the designs make them seem like they are organizations or factions, for some military force, possibly zOMG factions? What if they've finished pvp? What if the reason Stein looks like he does because hes a corpse who has been reanimated by whatever is effecting the animated to create a new breed of reanimated people. Maybe that is why Bruce is "related to the plot" and why his name has changed on his profile to Volt Vanderhuge or whatever it is, is he reanimated? Sin could be the faction experimenting with human reanimation, taking the research of neXus (SIN does have an N in it) in a sinister direction. While BOO could be the watchful eye of the protectorate faction who stand against such experimentation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

they have a backstory like santa and jack.
hopefully.

johnnycheesedog

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:59 pm
My own personal theory is that B.O.O. and S.I.N. are corporate entities competing for the ownership of halloween.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm
I thought the purpose of B.O.O. was to inform the citizens of Gaia that an impending doom is coming. The overseer is all knowing, you know.

Other than that, can't wait to see what zOMG! has for us to offer.  

bigbirdman225

Hopeful Spirit

Lady_Mao

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 pm
Hmm well if you what to go with corporate idea, I feel like Omnidrink would be for supporters of B.O.O. (and if you don't why I ramble on about this think omniscient)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm
I believe, and these are complete BS guessed, that:
B.O.O. Is trying to use the souls of dead Gaians for some "good" reason
(or bad not sure yet), Or are spirits themselves trying to helps us...or maybe kill us.

S.I.N. Is trying to do something involving demons...possible for something "bad". (or good still, I dont know), or they maybe called sin...for some other reason I cant think of.

By basis for this?
Boo is something ghost supposedly say.
Ghost=spirits.

Sin is usually soemthing bad...and "will send you to hell when you die"
Hell has Demons.

...I'm insane now?  

0_Vulcan_0

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

quoms
Vice Captain

Beloved Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm
Teh Savior
My own personal theory is that B.O.O. and S.I.N. are corporate entities competing for the ownership of halloween.

That's actually a damn good idea. I hadn't thought of that at all.

What if Bruce Hardcastle's death isn't directly linked to the event, at least not in the way that everyone assumes it is? People have been going on and on about B.O.O. and S.I.N. competing for ownership of people's souls and all sorts of stuff to do with the afterlife, but I don't think that's what it is.

I think there's a sports competition between the living and the dead, and Bruce Hardcastle's the announcer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm
S.I.N. = Sexually Inflamed Nymphomaniacs
B.O.O = Blatantly Obvious Oddities

Jesus christ i hate my imagination sometimes  

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Bilby from Tentt Lake

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 pm
User Image
My idea is that B.O.O. represents the Overseer, so Mirai and Barrett might have a part in the plot...

My idea? Barrett was a bit sad that Bruce died. He might be a geeky, dorky nerd, he does watch sports when he has some free time... So, he prays the Overseer so Bruce has a nice afterlife. But he should have remembered to be caferul of what he wishes for...

On their side, Stein and S.I.N. put their effort together to bring Bruce back to life. The new Bruce gets a new name and becomes a monster that terrorizes the other Gaians.

When he learned the news, Barrett feels guilty. With the help of the Overseer, he tries to convince S.I.N. to stop the monster, but the group is too proud of their creation to stop it.

Battle ensues. Eventually, Barrett will learn his lesson and S.I.N. stops playing God... For a while.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:41 pm
bigbirdman225
I thought the purpose of B.O.O. was to inform the citizens of Gaia that an impending doom is coming. The overseer is all knowing, you know.

Other than that, can't wait to see what zOMG! has for us to offer.

The overseer gives us clues. Why else would the overseer give us gold like 222g .  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:10 pm
Although the symbol for B.O.O. looks like a clam, and the shape of the beloved Overseer. I am not sure if the symbol will relate to what will be seen.

From the name, you can speculate that BOO is an onamonapea used for Ghost.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm
Bunai
Although the symbol for B.O.O. looks like a clam, and the shape of the beloved Overseer. I am not sure if the symbol will relate to what will be seen.

User Image
Still, on Gaia, it's usually what it seems.  

Bilby from Tentt Lake

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100

quoms
Vice Captain

Beloved Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 pm
Brassy Hamuhamu
Bunai

User Image

Plus, we've made such a big deal of it that if Gaia wasn't originally going to have the Overseer in the event, they're probably busy rewriting it so he's a central component.

Because they're nice like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm
Perhaps B.O.O. are the ghost pirates of Shallow Sea?

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Bunai

Angelic Blob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:32 pm
Quom
Brassy Hamuhamu
Bunai

User Image

Plus, we've made such a big deal of it that if Gaia wasn't originally going to have the Overseer in the event, they're probably busy rewriting it so he's a central component.

Because they're nice like that.

I've begun to expect Gaia to do the opposite of what I think. xD  
Korra

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas