Ryuutaro's Journey Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am
Trainer Name: Ryuutaro "Ryu(u)*" Oure (oo-ray)
* - (Can be called Ryuu or Ryu)

Money:

BAG

Items:
- 1x Escape Rope

Medicine:
- 2x Potion

Pokeballs:
- 5x Pokeball

TMs/HMs:
-

Battle Items:
-

Key Items:
-

POKEMON

#387- Turtwig [M]
LV: 5
Attack 1: Tackle [33/35]
Attack 2: Withdraw [39/40]
Attack 3:
Attack 4:

Rival;

Name: Mabel ♂

Team;

#390 Chimcar ♀
Lv. 5
Scratch 32/35PP
Leer 29/30PP
--
--

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Ryuu walked out of the Lab with his new Turtwig. Glad he finally had a Pokemon, he couldn't wait to get started on his adventure through Sinnoh. His dream was to Enter the Sinnoh League and win. He also aimed to make friends with lots of different Pokemon, but that would come about in the process.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:11 pm
As Ryuu left the lab, a girl with medium-brown hair who looked awfully worried rushed up to him. "I'm not too late, am I?!" She asked hurridly, glancing past him at the lab. "I totally forgot to set my alarm!" She said, though not really to him at all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Ryuu shook his head. "No, actually, I was the first one here" he said to her.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:00 pm
The girl let out a relieved sigh. "Phew! I was scared that I'd missed all the Pokemon!" She said, then stepped to the side of Ryuu and was about to step forward when she turned back and quickly said, "Oh, thanks! If you wait here and let me go get my Pokemon, we can have a battle really quick so I can repay you!" She said, obviously making to much of him simply informing her that she wasn't late, but she dashed past him and through the doors to get her Pokemon quickly, regardless.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Ryuu blinked as she ran inside. He wasn't really in a hurry, so he didn't mind waiting. He stood there, leaning against the side of the building, waiting for her. "Well, it will be good for Turtwig to get some battle experience, so why not?" he though.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 pm
The girl reappeared quickly, proudly holding a shiny new PokeBall which obviously contained her starter choice. She spotted Ryuu as soon as she stepped outside, and turned to him, smiling. "Alright, let's battle!" She said, straight to the point.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:28 am
Ryuu smiled. "Alright, let's do this!" he said, grabbing his Pokeball. "By the way, my name is Ryuu. What's yours?" he asked her.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 am
"I'm Mabel," She replied, then added. "Actually, it's Mabeline, but that's a dumb name, so you'd better not even think of calling me that!"

It took them basically no time at all to get to a spot where they could battle, and Mabel pressed the button on her PokeBall, letting out her starter choice, Chimchar. The Pokemon appeared on the ground in front of her, and she waited for Ryuu to let out his Pokemon as well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am
Ryuu saw te Chimchar and smiled. "I was hoing to choose Chimchar, but changed my mind." he said and let out Turtwig. "You can have the first move!" he said.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:04 pm
If you say so~. Chimchar, use Scratch!" Mabel commanded, and the Fire-type leapt forward, swiping at Turtwig.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:47 pm
Ryuu smiled. "Turtwig, use Withdraw!" Isamu commanded his pokemon. Turtwig curled up into a ball and took the scratch attack.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Chimchar landed the hit and jumped back, but the attack hadn't been as powerful due to the Turtwig's Withdraw. Seeing that that was how Ryuu was using his turn, Mabel was quick to command her Pokemon again. "Even this out again, Chimchar--use Leer!" Chimchar stood his ground and glared straight at Ryuu's Turtwig.

Turtwig - 75&#xHP;

Chimchar - 100&#xHP;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:10 pm
Turtwig came out of it's curled up state and looked at Chimchar. It took a step back. "Don't be intimidated by it, Turtwig! Use tackle now!" he said. Turtwig ran forward, now ignoring Chinchar's glaring eyes and hit it head on.  

Dark Enigma 0

Friendly Hunter

xTwilightTulip
Vice Captain

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:46 pm
Chimchar was a little miffed that the leer had apparently done nothing, but Mabel new from reading that the attack would most likely have lowered their opponents defense, therefore basically counteracting the Withdraw. She winced a little herself as her Pokèmon was hit, and sent tumbling backwards a bit. "Use another Scratch, Chimchar!" Chimchar hopped to his feet and quickly aimed a swipe at Ryuu's Pokèmon.

Turtwig - 75% HP

Chimchar - 60% HP

Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas